Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Rajeev JoshiYour feedback matters!
I am a 35 years old female, and I have backache, tiredness, leg pain continuously for last 2 months. What should I do?
Hi Hope you are doing good. My wife has developed swelling allover body along with body ache. Joints pain. She feels sleepy all the time. Feels there's no energy left in the body. Talks in a state of drowsiness. She's 31 year old. What might be the problem? Also couple of bruises have suddenly come on her arms. Please help. We consulted a doctor and got her blood tests done too. Everything came normal and healthy. Even INR. Then a friend suggested to get urine test, LFT and Renal FT. These are the results which were highlighted. LFT Globulin (serum) came out to be 3.7 A/G ratio (serum) came out to be 1.19 SGOT (AST) (serum) came out be 76 Renal FT Sodium (serum) came out 135 Chloride (serum) came out 96 Urine Test ketone negative Ph 7 Specific gravity 1.020 Bilirubin negative WBC 25-30 Epithelial cells 20-22 Yeast cells - budding yeast present Can you figure out what the problem is? Warm Regards.
Hi, am getting back pain from long time. Actually am working in office from morning to evening am sitting in the chair. Thats y pain coming? Pls suggest.
I am having continuous back pain. I have used many pain reliefs but not happening. What do I have to do?
Hi My mother has severe knee pain. She' s 71yrs old. Should I go for knee replacement? please advise.
The shoulders are the most mobile joints in your body. Shoulder joints undergo wear and a tear over time and hence become unstable. Shoulder arthritis is one of the painful conditions affecting the shoulder joints. Arthritis not only takes a toll on the tendons and muscles, but also affects the ligaments and joints too. They usually cause symptoms such as joint pain, resulting in limited mobility.
Nonsurgical or Lifestyle treatments:
- Take rest or avoid the activities that provoke pain or change the way of your arm movements.
- Physical therapy boosts shoulder mobility.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as ibuprofen or aspirin alleviate pain and inflammation.
- Corticosteroid injections in the shoulders can also help to ease the pain and inflammation, although temporarily.
- Applying moist heat or ice packs over the shoulders for about half an hour at least thrice a day brings relief.
- Drugs such as methotrexate can be administered in case one is suffering from rheumatoid arthritis (a chronic disease attacking multiple joints of the body).
- Dietary supplements such as chondroitin and glucosamine may help reduce pain.
Surgical treatments (if your pain results in disability and does not lessen with nonsurgical options)
- Join replacement surgery or arthroplasty involves replacing the damaged parts of the shoulder with a prosthetic (artificial) joint.
- Few mild forms of arthritis may be treated using the Arthroscopic procedure (minimally invasive surgery). It requires a surgeon to ease the joint pain by making small incisions to “clean out” the joint. A tiny camera fitted into the joint guides the surgeon through the surgery.
- Resection arthroplasty is a method that involves the surgical removal of the bone from the collar bone and substituting it with a scar tissue to treat arthritis of particular joints. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.
I am 34 years old, I am experiencing Lower Back pain (back of waist area) only when sitting for more than few minutes. I don't feel the pain when laid down or walking or in another positions. I feel my lower back is stiff and can't stretch easily. Recently I started to do heavy core workout and stopped, I am guessing recent Lower back workout has triggered this pain, but the pain that I am experiencing is not something similar to the workout muscle pain. Can you please advise any inputs to get out of this issue or should I visit a Physiotherapist or any other specialist?
My age is 50 plus, I have done with full body blood and urine test. My all reports are normal, but my knees and legs down the knees get pain so much, tell me the reason.
I am 19 years old boy I am having back pain since last many day's so I am not able to sleep. Suggest me some way to get fit out of the pain.
I am 25 year old. I have back pain and leg pain. I have use some best medicines recommended by doctor. What I am doing.
I am 28 year old male. I have knee problem. It pains alot. While walking or traveling somewhere even while sleeping. I tried many ointments even got a belt frm tvc but nothing works. I need help. Could pls help me about it.
The American Podiatric Medical Association says possible causes of heel pain include:
Heel spurs, which are bony growths that develop on the heel.
Inflammation of the fascia, known as plantar fasciitis.
Excessive pronation, or inward tilt of the foot as you walk.
Achilles tendinitis, in which the tendon at the back of the foot becomes inflamed.
A deformity, injury or chronic disease, such as rheumatoid arthritis.