Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajeev ChaudhariYour feedback matters!
Hi am 25 years old. I have a small baby 5 months old. After my cesarean delivery am facing a lot of back pain issues, severely bad. It's been 5 months for surgery now but still facing lower back pain. Any solution..
Sir last week me and my gf both are together at function and we were got exited then I turned off her clothes not panty only jeans and my jeans. We both r had our underwear on and she was on seat on my top n rubbing then I fall my underwear was wett can any chance of pregnancy?
After the eggs are collected and fertilised in the laboratory, the embryo transfer takes place. Usually and this entirely depends on your situation, about one or three embryos of the best quality are selected to be transferred to the womb. After introduction to the uterus, the egg attaches itself to the wall of the uterus for the pregnancy to come into effect. Embryo transfer is the last step in the IVF cycle.
The procedure chosen for transferring embryos usually depends on the clinic chosen. But most of them involve the following steps:
- The eggs take two or three days to fertilise. When they are ready, the embryos with the best quality are selected. These are then transferred to your uterus.
- A speculum is inserted into your vagina by the doctor. Then using ultrasound for guidance, a catheter is passed through the cervix. This catheter is used to pass down the embryos into the uterus.
- Your lifestyle after the transfer should be docile and cause you minimum stress.
- A pregnancy blood test will be given to you two weeks after the transfer. If the test comes out as positive, an ultrasound is scheduled after another two weeks.
In the process of transferring the embryo, there are no significant risks involved. There might be problems during passing the embryos through the catheter, if you never have had a baby before or your cervix was not assessed before the IVF cycle was initiated.
Chances of Successful Pregnancy:
With age, female fertility declines. It helps if you are younger when using your own eggs. After a survey it was found that women:
- aged below 35 have 40.6% chance of success
- aged between 36-37 have 35.5% chance of success
- aged between 38-39 have 28.1% chance of success
- aged between 40-42 have 21.2% chance of success
- aged between 43-44 have 11.2% chance of success
- aged 45 and over have 3.4% chance of success. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
I had sex with my boyfriend but he did not come inside me. Is there anything to worry about. Because I can not take ipill as I am not in town. But we are sure he did not come inside. He threw all sperm on bed after getting out from me.
I have my period date on 20 march its 25 today its late and I have white discharge no cramps I am worried.
I am taking Metformin and ovabless for pcod, can it also help regularize my period as I have also irregular period problem.
I am thyroid patient. I am taking 25 mg tab. My vagina will be dry it's causing problem during sex. What is the solution.
I am diagnosed PCOS and my periods are not irregular it comes on the same date of 20-25 each month but amount is minimal but stays for 3 days. As it is like spotting I don't need sanitary napkin as well. I had sex on 19 th and my period comes on 27 in January. But in February and march it comes on 20. I don't think I am pregnant but can you tell the reason?
I have a period of 2 days and then 3 and 4 day it spotting. It's not like my usual period. What does it mean. Is it a implantation bleeding or something else?
Dear Sir. Meje. Periods me kuch problems he Time PE nahi aate he or kabhi kabhi to mahine me 2 baar bhi aajte he Reply must.
In light of the several recent cases of men battering their wives and maltreating women, it’s about time we talked about certain unhealthy character traits
The statistics of people, especially women in Nigeria, who are abused daily or sustain permanent life-altering physical and psychological injuries is startling.
In trying to attain a more healthy and peaceful society, here are 6 characteristics every man should get rid of:
A few of the initial behaviors you may want to check are intense jealousy, fixation and history of abuse. If you have relatives that have been known to be violent in the past in any way, then you may want to address that.
Here are the six other behaviors to look out for:
Threats: If you tell a lady to do something and she doesn’t oblige you request, you shouldn’t then resolve to threats and violent promises. Being calm and reasoning things out is the way forward.
Commanding behavior: No one likes to be ordered around. A woman is not a piece of furniture that can be pushed around. Respect everyone around you and treat them the way you would like to be treated.
Irrational mood swings: If you notice that you go from 0-100 in a second, then you have an issue on your hands. Get the help of a therapist or prayers, whatever helps.
Destructive behavior: There are so many ways you can have an argument without throwing something against the wall or putting your fist through a wall.
Harmful insults: Watch the words that come out of your mouth. There are certain things we say in the heat of the moment that we can’t take back. However, if they occur often, then you should check it.
Violent outbursts during arguments: Lastly, if your voice keeps rising during arguments to a point where the people in the next compound feel like they are in the same room as you or the person you’re arguing with is flinching, then there’s an issue.
Finally, in regard to this issue, if you know anyone in an abusive relationship or you may be in one yourself and you are the abuser, use these signs as a check and get some help.
Leading a life with peripheral neuropathy is quite similar to riding a roller coaster. Managing the pain can be frustrating at one time and overwhelming on the other as patients can experience alternating symptoms with debilitating pain. So you should learn about the various treatment options as they can help you go a long way in managing the pain.
The peripheral nerves are considered the longest in the body which extend from the hands to feet. When these nerves are damaged, you may feel some sort of pain, tingling in the hands and feet and even numbness, and these symptoms can even get worse and you may experience stabbing pain with increasing weakness.
There are many things that you should know about peripheral neuropathy as they would help you to manage the condition much more effectively.
- Diabetes is the leading cause of neuropathy: More than 70% of diabetics develop symptoms of peripheral neuropathy. So you should keep your blood sugar within optimum levels as a means of reversing diabetic neuropathy.
- A melange of causes behind neuropathy: Though diabetes is the number 1 cause of peripheral neuropathy, other causes include deficiency of vitamin B12, alcoholism, traumatic injury, chemotherapy and exposure to toxic substances. Physicians may find it difficult to pin-point the cause and when this happens. This is often termed as ‘idiopathic neuropathy’.
- Medications causing neuropathy: If you are suffering from diabetes and being treated with the drug named metformin, you may develop peripheral neuropathy.
- Preventing neuropathy is the most recommended way: While it is the fact that some nerves may potentially get damaged from certain surgeries or injury, peripheral neuropathy can be potentially prevented or sometimes stopped from spreading. As diabetes is a major cause of diabetes, being watchful about your diet and exercising regularly can help you go a long way to prevent diabetes as well as neuropathy.
- Pain is not simply confined to a tingling sensation: Though pain and a tingling sensation is the commonest and easiest way of recognising the symptoms of peripheral neuropathy, each of your sensory, motor and autonomic nerves can show different set of symptoms that you should be watchful of.
- A diet may make the symptoms even worse: You can either help or hurt your nerves with your choice of foods. For improving symptoms, you should avoid food with excessive sugar, refined grains and artificial sweeteners as they may strain your nerves and irritate them further.
Whether you are recently diagnosed with peripheral neuropathy or living with it for many years, understanding a few conditions would help you make informed decisions about your well-being. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pain Management Specialist.