Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul ShindeYour feedback matters!
On 16th oct my wife aged 57 years slipped and felled on hipps and was having severe pain on upper side of hipps & in spine area. On next day I took her to Doctor, he prescribed medicine for five days & Xray of Dl Spine AP after 2 days of incident there is no relief in pain & swelling. Dear Doctors I am mentioning below the highlighted text of xray report and please send the medical advice urgently. 1. There is decreased vertebral body height of D11 and D12 vertebra. 2. Degenerative changes are noted in form of osteophyte formation at multiple levels. 3. Transitional vertebra is noted.
Dear sir 1 month ago I had jaundice yesterday I feel pain in my belly and from yesterday I go 7-8 times to the bathroom. What should I do.
I am 32/f and I have a l5 s1 tear acc to my mri reports. I am unable to sit for more than 15-20 mins. The epidural steroid injections have not helped much too. Its been 2 months now and the pain still persists. I cannot lie straight on ny back or sit for more than 15-20 mins. How can this be cured now.
I have to walk a lot in a day. So my left leg pains a lot. The pain start from my heel and goes to my hip bone. I had my x ray done of the heel which is absolutely clear. What would be the reason?
Psoriasis is a skin disease, which develops in men and women often during middle age and above. Although tests and researches are being carried out in various laboratories around the world, the exact cause of this condition is yet unknown. Psoriasis is not infectious. In other words, it does not spread by coming in contact with someone suffering from it. In case you see that you are just developing psoriasis or it is in its early stages, then you can opt for some simple and natural methods of curing it. These home remedies fall under Ayurvedic treatments and help you in getting rid of this disease before it spreads further into your body.
- Moist skin: Apply lots of moisturizer on your body. This is done to keep the skin moist and supple. The more your skin becomes dry, the chances of it bleeding and causing infections increase. It is often recommended to apply body oil or sesame oil before taking a bath as it softens the skin.
- Use natural body soaps: Sometimes the body soaps that you use are made of harsh chemicals. These chemicals come in contact with your body and aggravate the infection furthermore. You can use home made natural soaps, which are made of natural ingredients and are gentle on your skin.
- Avoid skin injuries: Skin injuries like a cut, bleeding, blisters etc. can be harmful for psoriasis. They can aggravate the inflammation and cause more damage. In fact, it is recommended that you apply moisturizer and sunscreen every time you step out of the house in order to protect your skin from further damage.
- Use medicines after consultation: Certain medicines have the ability to flare up the effects of psoriasis. Thus, when you develop this disease, it is advised that you meet a general physician and discuss your medicines with him/her in order to control the same.
- Reduce stress: Stress levels contribute a lot to psoriasis. Thus, you need to relax as much as possible. You can try out yoga and meditation to keep the stress level down and in turn control this disease as well.
- Wear cotton clothes: Wear clothes that you are comfortable in and those which do not cause irritation on your skin. Synthetic clothes sometimes cause a lot of irritation and rashes on the skin. It is something that should be avoided.
These are some of the quick and natural remedies to cure yourself of psoriasis as early as possible. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Recently I started running, I did running twice a day I am getting bone pain just below the knee. So how can I cure this, can I do running or not with this pain?
My bone below my arm which is at the back of left hand is paining a lot from past 10 days. Actually I got heart and I usually carry my bag in the left hand which is heavy. Please advise some home remedy for the sam.
I am 50 years male. For the last 5 - 6 months I have a pain in the ankle of my left leg on the upper side. It does not pain throughout but at times it pains. Sometimes it pains when I stand up from a sitting position and I feel disbalanced. The pain also occurs during walking and even when I lie down. The pain automatically subsides after some time. I do not have blood sugar or blood pressure. Apart from the above I am physically fit and have no difficulties even if I run. I do not take any other medicine. What is the cause of this pain? What medicine should I take or what exercise should I do?
My legs are not strong enough and when I use to mood my leg same checking sound comes from knee evry tim and same is case with my right hand wrist joint why it is so?
Sir/madam, I am facing pain in both calves for long period, specially at the time sitting and at the time take sleep (in afternoon). I have taken advice from doctor and doing excercise, but not get any benifits. It is requested please give me advice for solving the problem. Thank you very much.
My left shoulder are dislocate little bit before few years but problem appear in these days. It pain some times but not too much.
I am 33 years old male, I am having neck pain and light back pain. But I have a pain is not continuously. Please advise.
I got back pain or chest pain whenever I used to take or shift any heavy thing from one place to another. What should I do ?
Arthritis is an autoimmune disorder wherein, the immune system of the body attacks healthy tissues within the various joints of the body. This causes inflammation of the joints, leading to multiple problems in them. One common issue with all the problems is pain. Thus, managing pain with rheumatoid arthritis is one of the most important facets of the treatment. More than the deformities or other problems, it is the pain that limits your capabilities. Some techniques for the management of pain are mentioned below.
- Pain medication: This is the obvious and first choice to avail if you need to reduce pain. There are many types and levels of pain medications which can range anywhere from being mild to very strong. However, this isn’t an option that should be considered lightly as you may have a tendency to develop a dependency which can border on addiction. Also, many of them harm the hepatic and renal system of the body if used beyond a certain period. Thus it is advisable to use this prudently.
- Weight management: In many cases, the pain is exacerbated by obesity. It has been noticed that obese or overweight people tend to suffer more from arthritis pain as the added weight tends to add pressure on the joints. Thus, one of the best ways to reduce a significant amount of pain would be to reduce weight through dieting and limited exercises that don’t strain the joints. However, it is easier said than done as a person in pain cannot usually exercise! So, the best strategy is to visit a pain specialist / interventional pain physician and get your pain controlled. Thereafter, start the exercises and reduce the weight effectively.
- Medication for inflammation: Inflammation of the joints is the primary symptom of this disorder. Inflammation is also what causes the pain within the joints. Thus, treating the inflammation with relevant medication has also been known to reduce pain. This is usually the first option to go to for relieving arthritis pain. The catch point here is also the side effect profile of these drugs.
- Changes in Diet: A few type of foods, especially certain fish found in colder waters are a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids, which are very good at reducing inflammation within the joints. There are also certain food items which may be bad for your arthritis pain as they may aggravate inflammation and it is better to avoid such items altogether. Some examples of such items would be sugar, alcohol, white flour, processed meats, gluten rich foods among others.
- Massages: Whether it is a self-massage or from a therapist, it is a great way to encourage circulation which can help reduce inflammation and work as a pain reliever. A therapist would also know certain specific techniques to relieve arthritis pain. However, most of the times, improper massage shall do more harm than good.
- Interventional Pain Procedures: These may often be the most cost effective and usually the only option to reduce pain. These include joint injections, neurotomies, radio frequency therapy, laser therapy, ozone therapy, platelet rich plasma or anti-inflammatory injections.
- Other therapies: Some other therapies include heat and cold compress, acupuncture, wearing supportive wears and braces among others to encourage circulation and reduce pain. Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation also helps to relieve pain by stimulating the affected nerves in the joints with the help of a low voltage electric current. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.