Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul ShindeYour feedback matters!
Mai 27 years, ki hu meri left breast me pain hota, h aur bhot sagging v h kya, ye cancer k symptom h kya kru. please tell me.
My baby age s 15 weeks. How to increase breast milk pls tel me. Which month I vl start food for my baby. And which food I vl give to my baby.
I am married 6 month ago. Now I and my husband planing for a baby so you please help me what can I do please suggest me.
Im pregnant of 34 weeks. Baby's weight is 2029+/-340gms as per usg report. What should I do to increase baby's weight?
I am 27 weeks pregnant recently before 15 days diagnosed with gestational diabetes. Gct got 154 after two hours, after 15 days done with blood sugar test fasting is 88 and after breakfast it's 144. My dctr prescribed glycomet Sr daily before breakfast to take. My question is can I control it with out tablet .now I hv not started taking glycomet .is it safe to use glycomet in pregnancy, can I try for some more days to control with out tablet or will it effect foetus.
Hi, I am 25 years old unmarried girl. I have a period problem. My periods have never been regular. sometimes my periods will skip 2-3 months or just be a few weeks late. What could be causing this and what is a safe way to regulate my periods?
I have weak musscles,had an attack of facial paralysis 10-15 years ago,now I am 70,a male taking ashwa sheelajeet of Patanjali and Chandraprabhavati daily still when I speak some effect of face right side yet tiltes.Kindly suggest remedy.Thanks
Are you suffering from polycystic ovarian syndrome and are looking for an ideal remedy? Polycystic ovarian disease or PCOD is a common female health condition. It is a complex disorder and involves several factors which include insulin resistance, obesity, irregular menstrual bleeding, insufficient ovum production, and abnormal menstrual cycles. PCOD commonly occurs during the reproductive age of a woman and accounts for being a major cause of infertility.
According to Ayurvedic principles, PCOD occurs primarily due to the imbalance state of your doshas. The dosha vaishanmya is linked to the symptoms of PCOD, and the relationship between the doshas and lakshans is permanent.
PCOD is associated with stri beeja and rajah formation, along with medhodhantu to some extent. These should be attended to while the condition is being treated. The Ayurvedic treatment of PCOD aims at providing ideal care by correction of the ama dosha. By this, you achieve koshta shuddi, which in turn regularizes your tridoshas. The way or approach towards Ayurvedic treatment for PCOD includes the following:
- Treatment of agnimandya at both dhatwagni and jataragni levels.
- The alleviation of sroto avarodha is an essential part of PCOD treatment using Ayurveda. You should undertake purificatory therapies which are based on the grade of your doshic vitialation, and the exact area of affliction. These should be followed by rasayana drugs, which are free radical scavenging agents.
- The regularization of the apana Vata is essential as well. You must firmly avoid vihara and kaphkara ahara.
- Yoga and meditation are very important for the Ayurvedic treatment of PCOD. You should perform yoga asanas regularly. Some of the ideal postures for PCOD management include sarvangasana, matyasana, and shavasana.
- It is also very important for you to work out regularly, undertake different physical exercises. This will make your overall life much healthier.
- You must follow a healthy, www.lybrate.com/treatment-for-healthy-diet, which should consist of fresh vegetables and fruits.
Ayurvedic herbs for the treatment of PCOD
- The varuna crataeva nurvala is an effective herb which helps in the clearance of channels, which reduces your cyst’s size.
- You can try hareetaki because of its amazing laxative effects, which reduce the morbidity of your body.
- Bilva or aegle marmelos heps in reducing the size of your growth, via its digestive effect.
- Strotasshuddhi is required and herbs likes Punarnava, kaphhar medicines are advised.
- Phytooestrogen sources and female tonic Shatavari is very much advised.
- Drugs like methika, karela, meshashringi etc. all anti-diabetic drugs as these drugs decreases tissue level peripheral insulin resistance and hyperinsulinemia, which being the chief pathological sequence in PCOD.
- Guduchi is another effective remedy for PCOD and has a rejuvenating effect.
- Kanchnar is the drug of choice for Thyroid as per AYURVEDA, Strotasshuddhi is done by using Trikatu, Punarnava and other medicines. Rasayan like Shatavari are advised for enhancing female hormones.
If you are experiencing any symptom of PCOD, it is recommended for you to consult an Ayurvedic practitioner. This ensures that proper diagnosis is undertaken so that you can start treating the condition as early as possible.
I want to increase ma vagina hole Because while intercourse it's very difficult and painfully please explain a way to increase.
Doctor I am 28 years old and had an abortion in 6 months. As the baby was found to be having major cardiac congenital anomalies through fetal 2d echo scan. Mines was an arranged marriage and we have no family connection .this was our first baby .hence wondering what could have caused this defect in the baby. Also we are scared if there ar e possibilities of having the same defect again in future pregnancies Can PCOD be a cause for it? Please suggest us here. And let us know every possible precaution that we can take to avoid this happening in future.
Reduced sex drive can be a result of many psychological and physical causes. This condition may ruin a person’s relationship, more so, if both the partners are experiencing poor sex drive. Eventually this affects confidence and self esteem of either partners. A natural option to treat such a condition is Ayurveda. Herbs being organic, treat the root cause of this ailment. These herbs are known to give relief to poor libido among men and/or women. In addition to including these herbs, knowing reasons that can cause, deficient sex drive may also be of great help.
Physical fatigue and stress are major causes of lack of interest in sex. There may be medical or psychological reasons that can cause this condition. Medical conditions affecting sex drive include, hormonal imbalance, conditions affecting reproductive system in women.. Other physical reasons causing this condition include, trauma, injury, accident related trauma, etc. It is common in women, post delivery.
Although it is good to seek medical help, you may want to make few changes in lifestyle and pin point the reasons of poor libido. With help of ayurvedic herbs, you can treat this condition, by attending to factor causing it. Listed below are five effective options that can alleviate your problem to a great extent.
1) Garlic Lets begin with a simple herb that is commonly found, garlic. Garlic is an ayurvedic herb, and is popular for its properties to cure. Recouping after an infection or injury or child birth is easier, when you include garlic in your diet. Besides being curative, it is known for its improved sexual performance in men and women, as it promotes, general well being of sexual organs.
2) Shatavari popularly known as Asparagus Racemosus, helps in alleviating hormonal imbalance in women, more so, after child birth. It is also good remedy to overcome difficulties while conceiving. It is known to improve blood circulation and generation process, besides, overcoming miscarriage conditions in women. It is also effective in treating, certain conditions in men, such as, inflamed sexual organs, spermatorrhea and impotence.
3) Ashwagandha It is commonly called as Indian Ginseng and useful in treating conditions in men. It can mitigate conditions such as, male infertility, impotence, and premature ejaculation. It is an adaptogenic herb that provides good nourishment to your body, thereby making it competent to handle stress and strain. It therefore rejuvenates your sex drive, other than strengthening your respiratory and reproductive systems. When you are not stressed or fatigued, sexual desires, come back to you. To include ashwagandha in your routine, you should take it with, warm milk or ginger or hot water or honey or meals, to digest it easily.
4) Salab Mishri is a terrestrial plant known for promoting sexual endurance, besides improving your overall health. It is popularly useful in men, with conditions affecting sperm quality. It is known to improve blood circulation to penile region and hence augment sperm quality.
5) Shilajit Ayurveda revers this herb to be a divine, youth rejuvenating nectar. It helps maintain your youthful vigor and sexual desire. It is basically an aphrodisiac, that works to ameliorate male sperm count or low sperm count in man. It is effective when, poor libido is a result of hormonal irregularities. To summarize, this herb, improves hormone functioning, libido and sexual performance, and can be called Ayurvedic equivalent to Viagra.
I rubbed and fingered my girlfriend vagina near clitoris .but my sperm is dried in my hand .is there any possible of she becoming pregnant.
Most diseases, small or big, acute or chronic, accident or infection, have one common factor - pain. In most cases, in addition to reducing the severity of the infection or the impact to various structures from the trauma, managing pain assumes a bigger role. It is only when the pain is controlled can the bigger picture of disease management be done, as the patient would be inconsolable.
To this effect, in addition to pain killers, the most inexpensive and easily available modes of pain management are heat and cold. Though all are not aware, there are specific instances where heat and cold should be used as listed below.
Heat: Some of the common modes to heat therapy include heat pads, warm baths, paraffin wax system, hot water bottles, air-activated heat pack, or warm oils. Heat acts by improving blood circulation and nutritional supply to the body parts and is best suited for stiff joints and muscle soreness.
Some common ways to heat therapy include:
- A warm shower or bath in the morning - this will ease morning stiffness and get you ready for exercise.
- Apply a heating pad on the sore/stiff areas for up to 20 minutes - Use optimal, bearable temperature to avoid skin burns.
- Wrap the affected area for 15 to 20 minutes with a moist heat pad. A wet towel can be put in the freezer and then warmed up in the microwave. Moist heat pads are also available with local pharmacies.
- Warm mineral oils can be applied to the stiff joints of hands and legs. Leave it in place for 15 to 20 minutes before washing it off.
- For sore hand and foot joints, warm paraffin wax can be applied using the equipment available at drug stores. This will help ease the pain and soreness. Soak in a warm whirlpool.
Contrary to heat therapy, cold therapy acts by reducing blood flow to the affected area and numbing the nerve endings, thereby reducing the perception of pain. It works well for acute pain cases like fresh injuries and post-exercise inflammation.
- A cold wrap with ice cubes can be applied to the painful area for about 15 to 20 minutes. This can be repeated if required after a break.
- Alternately, a wet towel can be put in a plastic bag and kept in the freezer for 15 minutes and then used as a cold pack.
- The affected joint can be submerged in a container of ice and water.
- Cold gel packs are available at stores - these won't leak, will stay cold longer and can be easily wrapped around a joint.
Cryotherapy, as cold therapy is also called, is not as effective as heat therapy, though it does provide immediate relief.