Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Most couples who get married intend to go the family route sooner or later. However, for those who have been trying sexual intercourse for more than 6 months without any contraceptive aids and still have not succeeded in having a baby, the underlying cause may be infertility in one or both partners. Infertility affects up to 15% of couples trying to conceive and have a baby.
Infertility, in medical terms, refers to a person’s biological inability to contribute to conception. There are many biological causes that may make this happen, some of which can be medically corrected.
The Homeopathic Approach to Treat Infertility:
The homeopathic approach towards the management of health problems is constitutional. The treatment takes into account the presenting complaints - the symptoms - along with the unique physical, mental and genetic make-up that individualizes a person. Homeopathic medicines act at the roots of all ailments. They can rectify deviations of the hormonal system and get them back to normalcy. The simple homeopathic procedure effectively and efficiently avoids complicated procedures that follow the common treatments of infertility. More specifically, the complete hormonal harmony greatly increases the chances of conception without the harmful and/or painful side effects of medications, devices and invasive procedures. The biggest advantage of homeopathic treatment is that even after the treatment, the high sperm count is maintained. The medicines involved are easy to take, since there are only sweet pills and drops.
The homeopath plans the medication separately for every individual, by understanding his or her physical, as well as emotional and mental or spiritual imbalances. That is why this system becomes an excellent option for those seeking help with this issue, as it addresses health on a deep holistic level. The homeopath carefully prescribes the medicine that works on the real cause of infertility, along with other symptoms like any type of pain, stress, etc.
There are no prerequisites to start a homeopathy treatment for infertility. Anyone who just came to know about their infertility problem or those who have tried other infertility treatments without any results can consult a homeopath. Homeopathy medicines can also be used with other treatment methods, but the homeopath should be informed about it to prevent any interfering actions.
Final Tips For Infertility Treatments Using Homeopathy:
Homeopathy therapy works on male and female infertility in following way:
- It regulates and balances the body’s hormones, menstrual cycle and enhances the ovulation process in females.
- In males, it helps to increase the sperm count, their mobility and also their morphology by naturally stimulating the body.
- It helps with emotional blockages, disturbances and ambiguous thought processes that may affect fertility.
- It helps with the stress, anxiety and depression problems for those who are trying to conceive.
- It also helps in curing the side-effects of various other fertility treatments.
The homeopathic treatment for infertility is strictly individualistic. Whatever the reason that the patient opts for homeopathy, the treatment should be supported by a healthy diet and proper lifestyle, like avoiding alcohol and smoking. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.
I have heard after excessive stimulation of clitoris and g-sopt, if exist, women ejaculate with a shower which comes from vagina. Is it true?
I am 30 years old women. I got married January 2015. My first pregnancy was ectopic pregnancy and again second pregnancy was complete molar pregnancy. What shall I do? Why did happen above these pregnancies with me? May I responsible for this? I am completely disappointed and depressed. Shall I get normal pregnancy or not? I fell insecure. I am in danger.
I am 7 weeks pregnant, only mild heartbeat seen, is there any possibility of getting good heart beat in further weeks?
If I take a contraceptive pill to avoid unwanted pregnancy is there any risk associated? Should I consult ant doctor?
Hi , I am 36 5 weeks pregnant with my first baby having RH -ve and my husband RH ve . Gyne have given me anti D dose during 32nd week. Now Gyne is saying that I should not wait for delivery till 40th week. She wants me to deliver in 38th (/-) week by inducing. Please suggest whether I should go with her advice or wait for natural labor. Please help with your valuable advice. Thanks in advance.
It's here! summer! a time for picnics, swimming, beaches and lots of sunshine. So what can you do to make sure that you have a healthier summer? Ayurveda recognizes that the patterns found in nature can also be found within our bodies. We are constantly interacting with nature and as the seasons change so do our bodies. That means what you were doing in the winter and spring, may not be what your body need in the summer.
To understand what happens to your body during the summertime, you must first understand the characteristics of the pitta dosha, which is the dominant ayurvedic dosha (please read vata- pitta -kapha the three bio-energies notes from our page) in the summer. Pitta is the dosha responsible for transformation and is associated with our digestion, assimilation, and metabolism. And just like the sun, pitta radiates lots of heat and energy. The heat is associated with a good healthy metabolism and a good appetite. But when it goes out of balance pitta people tend to get overheated. This can make you feel easily irritated and angered as well as make you vulnerable to inflammatory conditions, food allergies, and skin rashes, especially with too much sun exposure.
The pitta dosha has specific qualities such as hot, oily, sharp, spreading and liquid. These qualities are manifested as specific physical characteristics in pitta individuals who are in balance. Hot represents a strong, healthy appetite. Oil can be seen as soft, supple skin. Sharpness manifests as a strong intellect and an active mind that is able to solve problems and stay organized. Spreading can be seen as the desire to create and be involved in many projects, which is why pitta people are often popular with others. Liquid is an aspect of pitta which allows for easy transportation, and that is why pitta individuals often tend to sweat easily and have multiple bowel movements a day.
So how does this tie into summer balance? summer is usually the hottest time of the year with the sun being the closest to the earth. This increases the pitta within us all. But if your pitta was already out of balance, you will have tendency to have more health problems during the summer. The first signs of excess pitta that I typically notice in myself are more irritability and greater skin sensitivity to the sun. In the summer time, pitta individuals may start becoming more aggressive, break out in rashes, have worsening heartburn or stomach pain, catch a 'summer' cold, suffer from worsening allergies, get heat stroke, and get more headaches as the weather gets warmer. But just because you have too much pitta doesn't mean you can't enjoy the summer. You just need to take some healthy precautions to prevent your pitta from getting out of balance
The key to keeping pitta balanced in the summer is easy - just chill out! here are few easy ways to keep your pitta nice and cool.
1. Spend less time in the sun. Avoid doing hard work during the hours between 10 am and 3 pm, which is when the sun is the hottest. When you go outdoors, keep your head covered and drink lots of fluids.
2. Avoid hot foods, spicy and fermented oil. Diet is the most powerful way to keep pitta cool. During the summer avoid foods that increase the heat in your body such as chilies, vinegar, oily foods, fried foods, fermented foods, salt, cheese and sour foods. In place of these items, eat foods that have a cooling effect on your body such as sweet, watery fruits like melons and mangoes and green leafy vegetables.
3. Try rose-petal preserves. They're a wonderful, tasty treat that will help you cool down your heart and mind. You can spread them on bread or just eat them straight.
4. Get a coconut-oil massage. It'll help to draw out excess heat from your body. Just rub coconut oil over your body and let it absorb for 5 minutes before your shower. You can also rub it on your feet at night especially if your feet start to burn at bedtime.
5. Have some fun! pitta individuals can sometimes get too serious and caught up in their head. Do your best to balance hard work with some relaxation time with family and friends.
6. Go for a swim. Swimming is the best exercise in the summer. The cool water balances out the excess heat inside your body.
7. Make my favorite summer drink! try freshly squeezed watermelon and cucumber juice with a hint of rose water.
8. Yoga - do sheetli or sheetkari pranayam and this wil have a cooling effect on the body.
9. Topical remedies for soothe sunburn -
- Apply aloe vera cream. Or if you have access to an aloe vera plant lightly rub a piece o the plant (after cutting it, open and taking out gel) on the sun burn area.
- Coconut oil is effective for soothing the sun burn skin.
- Apply tikta ghrita topically.
- Take gauze pad dip into cool cow milk and apply it directly to the sun burn area. If you have no milk available, use a cloth and dip in cool water, but milk is better.
- Pulverize some lettuce and apply the pulp directly on the sun burn area.
- Make a paste of sandalwood and turmeric by mixing equal amount of these herbs with a little cool water. Apply gently to the sunburn area it will have a cooling effect.
You have a great opportunity to be in harmony with nature by learning to balance your lifestyle, diet and activities with each season. This helps you to understand yourself better year round and keep you feeling great all the time.
Have a great summer!
Choose Ayurveda, Choose Healthy Life........
This month. As we have planned for tours, I have to be in travel for most of the days. Can you pls suggest me a good way of planning my healthy diet when I am in outing. So that I don't put weight.(usually when I am in travel its not possible to diet). Help me.
Meri wife is pregnant and she was completed 32 week in pregnancy but Dr. cheek ultrasound and report is IUGR problem and baby Wight 1800gm. please suggest if delivery is safe and baby 1.8 kg is safe baby.
Is it normal to have watery discharge from both breast while squeezing then I have one 3n half year old boy prolactin test r normal.
Being a virgin is a very relative term. While for some it may mean having penetrative sex (which would entail the hymen being torn) and for others it might be when you have been physically intimate with another man, even without having sex. Whatever the criteria, know that your husband may never know if you have had sex before — unless of course, you tell him.
This is because a woman’s hymen is a very delicate tissue that covers the opening of the vagina. While for some women it completely covers the opening of the mouth of the vagina, in some it may partially cover it and in others it may be absent. Apart from that, the hymen may also tear due to activities like running, swimming, cycling, certain stretching exercises and in some cases, even walking fast. You may also like to read about virginity tests for women– are they accurate?
Also, if you bleeding the first time you have sex is his indicator of your virginity, know that it is not necessary that it’ll happen with everyone. Some women don’t bleed. You may also like to read — do all virgins bleed the first time they have sex?
So, do not worry on that front.
As for the hymen repair options. There is a procedure where a surgeon can stitch a hymen back in place over our vagina. Known as a hymenoplasty, this procedure takes a day to perform and you will need a significant amount of time to recover.