Lybrate.com has top trusted Acupuncturists from across India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul ShindeYour feedback matters!
What happens if we do exercise more time continuously without taking rest? Is it harmful for health?
I have cold and sneeze as well as I have body pain and it happen so easily to me, could you please give me a solution?
Dear Doctor Can you please suggest me on "what is the reason behind being an underweight or ectomorph. I'm 5.9 tall and weight is 65 kg my age is 23 very skinny. Do you think I'm an ectomorph. Please suggest me on this Thanks NOEL.
Hi , im going gym daily, I spend 2 hrs in gym in evening hrs, after gym I taking cold water bath & daily im using shampoo for my hair, from last week onwards im observing my hair color is slightly changed & feeling itchy on scalp, is it because of daily wash of my hair or any thing else, I apply weekly twice conditioners & oil on different days. Is it normal to use shampoo daily after gym or not. Please suggest me.
सर मुझे 15 दिन से कमजोरी महसूस ही रही है दवाई खाने के बाद कुछ देर आराम मिलता है बाद में वैसे ही कमजोरी महसूस होती है मै कोनसी दावा लू सर
Hi sir, good morning. Sir I have knee pain since 6 months. And I am using pain relief gel for this knee pains. Sir please suggest me to decrease this knee pain.
I am akshay, 26 year old my weight 67 kg, height is 5'6, I Want to lose some weight, from last 3 month I get fattiness in my body, can you please suggest me the way from which I get fitness in my body.
I'm a 18 year old boy. I wanted to ask to you about the proper diet for me. As my exams are near and also I do exercise for about 30-40 mins daily. Please suggest me the proper diet.
What should be the diet for a adult who is above 24+, is there any need of restriction for fast food or any kind of junk food if someone ingest these kind of Food once in a month only?
My will not to increase my body mass my body mass is so less what I can do please tell me and also suggest me effective mass gainer supplement.
Dear Sir/Madam, I am 65 yr old lady and. I am suffering from osteoporosis and I had undergone Kyphoplasty Surgery where cement was injected into my back bone. I could not get up on my own. I was shouting in pain due to the problem and its slightly more than a year after the surgery and I am able to perform all activities except sitting down on the floor. I am using a chair to sit upon to pass my motion. I am used to sit in the Indian style latrine for motion and now sitting in the stool to pass motion is not making me comfortable to pass motion. I am unable to pass motion without allopathic laxative I am using allopathic laxative for the past 10 months to pass motion. I am also taking pain killers and other allopathic medicines for my osteoporosis issue. I am afraid that the allopathic laxative will be harmful in the long run if I continue taking them. Kindly suggest me a ayurvedic, home. Unani laxative where by I will be able to pass motion sitting on the stool. I also have the issue of gas formation. Also I cannot sit down on the floor, can you suggest some method by which I will be able to sit on the floor and get up on my own. Also my knee joint has become kind of stiff due to not folding and sitting for a long time after my surgery. Your suggestion for the same will be appreciated.
I am 20 year old, I have cough from last 24-25 days. I took some cough syrup, after taking syrup I feel relif but next day again it start. From last 7-8 days it is dried cough, but it started continuously. What should I do? Should I go for check up or it will be cured automatically? Thank you,
Sir, I have knee pains from last 6 months. Please suggest me to decrease my knee pains. Wt should I do to decrease the pains.
How much calories required in a day to gain 3 lbs/week? I am vegetation and 21 year old. Please suggest me better diet according to my question?
Finally! It’s Diwali, the festival of lights. The festivities have already started and you have let your guard down by happily munching on sweets and festive savouries. While your cravings are satisfied, it’s a different story for your body. Calories are getting piled up with almost little exercise, unhealthy habits are playing havoc with your metabolism (know more, which food Can Jumpstart Your Metabolism). You might just see yourself 3-5 kilos heavier post Diwali.
The usual source of high calorie food during Diwali are the sweets that you eat. Laden with sugar and ghee, they are a recipe for disaster. So the question here is, how do you control the craving and keep away from calories? Follow these tips and you shall thank us later:
- Drink up: No! Not the beer. It is very important that you drink at least 2-3 liters of water regularly. Dehydration can make you crave for sweets as the body may get confused between thirst and hunger. This also means that you need to avoid carbonated beverages such as sodas and other soft drinks.
- Load up on protein: Eat protein based foods such as chickpeas and cottage cheese to fill up your protein quotient. Protein keeps your metabolism elevated and also makes you feel fuller. Try this: eat a protein rich snack before you head out as it will help reduce your appetite thus, helping you to avoid binge eating.
- Choose sweets wisely: If you must eat sweets, then make sure you don’t overindulge. Stick to one or two sweets; also pick sweets that are less sugar laden. For example; choose the rasgulla instead of the gulab jamun and squeeze the rasgulla before eating it in order to avoid the sugary juice within it.
- Smile at the sight of nuts: Nuts such as cashews and almonds contain heart healthy fats that are good for you. Keep the portion size small as they are high calorie food, eat them regularly as they promote satiety; which means your chances of gorging on sweets considerably reduce.
- Never forget to exercise: If you did not pay much heed to what you had, make sure you burn those extra calories off. Go for a run, swim or even a game of football; anything that keeps your heart rate elevated to the fat burning zone for 30-40 minutes.
- Be aware of what you eat: Being aware of what you are eating is the most important tip that you can ever get. You need to be conscious about the type of food you eat and also how much of that you consume. Eating healthy does not mean you can eat too much, as they still contain calories.
- Eat Slowly: Eat your calorie (know more how to burn Calories) laden foods slowly then you might end up eating much lesser than otherwise. Also, slow eating include better digestion, better hydration, easier weight loss or maintenance, and greater satisfaction with our meals.