Lybrate.com has top trusted Acupuncturists from across India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul ShindeYour feedback matters!
Dear sir now a days I am using Zym for loose my weight. I sleep at 11.30 pm at night and wake up 5.30 am. But whole the day I feel lazy and wants to get sleep, but I can not sleep in office time. This is effective to my job. My weight is 86 kg and height 5.9 feet and age is 29 years old. So what should I do for laziness.
I want my body to grow like body builder What should be my meal plan along with gym exercise please send me diet chart.
Yesterday, I myself had a calcium test I which my calcium is -2.6.Doctor. Says that you are suffering from osteoporosis disease. My calcium level is very weak. So what steps should I take, what medicines, what precautions I take. please tell.
How to get more weight and build a perfect body by doing some exercise and eating certain type s of food.
Dear Doctor Is eating chicken safe, especially for ladies, I heard lot of antibiotics are used to grow poultry, please help with your advise.
I am 23years old. Before 2 months I met with an accident. Now I ve pain on my right knee. When I consulted a doctor he said knee ligaments has damaged. What treatment should I take please help me.
What food items will help to get magnesium augmented in daily diet and where can we get BIO MAGNESIUM tablets/capsules.
I started gym 2 weeks ago. I started using protein powder. I had appendicitis surgery 6 years ago. Will there be any side effects if I use protein powder. Also How to use protein powder? And with protein powder how to maintain food? Pls answer both of the questions. Pls doctor. Its urgent. Pls take this question seriously.
I suffer with cough, headache, cold and body pains, muscle pains and veins are pained and not interested in life what is this?
I am having cold and cough and headache with knee pain and at times I feel dizzy can you suggest me anything?
Hello doctor Myself farhan SK, age 20 yrs, from Kolkata, My main problem I am tired about how to gain my weight. My weight is only 53 kgs Please suggest some homeopathy Medicine to gain my wait. And don't forget to tell symptoms. Thank you.
For the past 3 days I've noticed my 8 months old son has been shutting his eyes randomly. Sometimes when he's playing he just closes them for a second or 2 then opens them back up. Anyone know what could cause this? I am very much worried.
I eat all vegetables and pulses with daily routine and exercise daily , running at morning but my weight is still same as before 3 years 53 kg. And my age is 19 yrs. I want to be healthy! Please suggest me how I can gain weight.
My friend want to gain weight He was 19 year old He is doing daily hard workout He is taking milk, eggs butter potato etc. To gain weight; Plzz help.
My mother 48 years old before she getting pain knee after Ayurvedic treatment & acupuncture it stop but after some days legs veins started paining.
Cashew nuts or Kaju are extremely nutritious and delicious to eat. They are rich in vitamins, minerals, soluble dietary fiber and antioxidants that are essential for the normal functioning of your body.
The following are some of the health benefits of cashew nuts:
- Ensures healthy heart: Cashew nuts have a comparatively low fat content than most other nuts.It is cholesterol free, has rich antioxidants and contains a number of health-promoting phyto-chemicals that ensure protection against various heart diseases.
- Prevents cancer: Cashew nuts are rich in flavonoids that are known to be effective in combating the growth of tumor cells. It is rich in copper content that helps prevent and control the formation of cancerous cells and protects you from colon cancer.
- Manages hypertension and promotes health of nerves: Cashew nut contains magnesium, which is known for its effectiveness in controlling the levels of blood pressure. It enables you to control your blood pressure thereby, enabling you to manage hypertension. Lack of magnesium also affects the health of your nerves.
- Prevents macular degeneration: According to studies, regular consumption of most nuts tends to prove effective in reducing the risk of macular degeneration in the long term. Cashew nuts are among such nuts that have the ability to filter the sun's UV rays and offer you protection against age related macular degeneration.
- Aids in weight loss: According to studies, people who indulge in the regular consumption of cashew nuts and practice an active lifestyle are less susceptible to sudden weight gain than people who do not. Cashew nuts also contain good cholesterol and are hence considered to be very good for your overall health.
- Prevents gallstones: Gallstones are usually hard masses that are found in the bile duct or gallbladder. Gallstones normally develop due to the fatty nature of the cholesterol which obstructs its breakdown. According to studies, eating cashew nuts, in moderation, on a regular basis is helpful for preventing the formation of gallstones in women.
- Promotes health of tissue: Cashew nuts are rich in copper content, which when reacts with iron present in your body, leads to the creation of new and healthy red blood cells. It also helps in the production of collagen that keeps your tissues strong and healthy.