Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul SarafYour feedback matters!
I am getting too much pimples on my face please tell me what should I do to get rid from this problem.
I have started running on trade mill 2 month back. Now I developed pain in the heal while walking. Suggest the permanent treatment for it.
Hello sir, Last few years i have red sometimes yellow in totally back of whole throat. Its irritating me ,sour throat and feeling clear to throat again and again.As i am a classical vocal music student so i am practicing regularly.Last month strain hota rha aur mai practice krta rha.So now my vocal range become very low,cnt hit even medium high notes because it feeling pain in throat(neck) even when i talk 2 3 minutes continue it gives me pain and required force to talk.Last 3 months i am also taking treatment of ENT dr. From hissar but zero % benefit and above problem as it is. Please suggest me
Please tell me any medicine weak parasympathetic nerve its cause semen leakage. Bladder dysfunction. Eyes blurred tinnitus. Please homeopathy. Any please.
Summer vacations can make you very lazy and it becomes difficult for you to indulge in physical activities because of the hot and sweaty weather. However, here are a few ways in which, you can avoid weight gain during the season:
- Never Arrive Hungry: Eating before hand can help you stay away from different kinds of temptations as you go to a celebratory event or a gathering. This way you do not end up eating a lot of junk food.
- Redirect Your Attention: Many people overlook that there is a whole other world to an event or a party than the food. Try not to look at the gathering as only a feast occasion.
- Pace Yourself: In case that you pack in as much as you can in thirty minutes, you bite faster. Biting slowly will fill you up easily and this way you do not consume too much.
- Number Your food items: At the point when there are food items that you can count as you eat them, put a toothpick in your pocket for every bite you take. Set the farthest point for a number of toothpicks you can collect.
- Outmanoeuvre the buffet: At the point when food is served in buffet style, use a small plate and do not stack your food. Restrict your servings to a small amount.
- Restrain alcohol: Abstain from drinking an excessive amount of liquor at parties. It is not just about calories but rather about control. In case that alcohol does tempt you, try to drink some water and then ask yourself if you still need that drink. Most of the times, it is because of lack of water that you feel the urge to drink other beverages.
- Be choosy about sweets: With regards to sweet, be extremely particular. Confine your desires to little servings and only to what is exceptionally tempting to you. In case that you know you are the type who cannot stop at one chomp, it could be very unhealthy for you. Try to tell someone else about it and let them help you.
- Present to your own treats: Whether you are heading off to a gathering or an office potluck, think about bringing as a low-calorie treat that you know you will appreciate. Bringing your own pastry will make other options less enticing.
- Confine "tastes" while cooking: In case that you do a great deal of cooking during the occasions, get serious about every one of those "tastes." People lose their cravings when they have been cooking than they have been eating the entire time.
- Walk it off: Other than consuming some additional calories, this will make tracks in an opposite direction from the food for a while. Get people off the chair and move. Go out for a stroll as a family before or after the dinner. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
Hlo sir my names rajkumar last 5 years my height are not growth and in this time my age is 24 So my question are how can improve my height at this stage.
She had a periods problem for the past 11 months not bleeding what should she do now for the proper bleeding.
I am 19 years old when I wake up from my sleep I have notice there iz pain in my back what would be the reason behind it or else its because of weakness.
My husband is feeling a pain on testicle from yesterday morning. He ddnt hit anywhere but feels some sort of pain in between .Theres is no swelling or redness .Please suggest some remedy.
Sir I am having stone in my left kidney please give me a suggestion for treatment. Sir my kidney surgery done date oct 2003.
Hi am 23 years old i am feeling tired daily I want to be fit and I want to be slim decrease my belly what should I do?
5 home remedies to get rid of dark circles:
1. Almond oil: A completely natural ingredient that benefits skin around your eyes, almond oil helps lighten dark circles. Combine almond oil with vitamin e oil and your dark circles will be history. Plus, these ingredients really something that’s a staple in every household.
- Before hitting the sack, apply some almond oil over your dark circles and massage it gently into the skin.
- Leave the oil on overnight.
- Wash it off with cold water next morning.
Repeat this every day until your dark circles are gone.
2. Cucumber: Remember those hollywood movies where women are seen relaxing at a spa with cucumber slices on their eyes? well, there’s a reason beyond gloss. With skin-lightening and mild astringent properties, cucumbers are completely equipped to fix those raccoon eyes. Better yet, they are soothing and refreshing too.
- Cut a fresh cucumber into thick slices and chill it for about 30 minutes.
- Place the slices on the dark circles for about 10 minutes.
- Wash the area thoroughly with water.
Repeat this process twice a day for one week to see results.
3. Raw potato: Potatoes contain vital natural bleaching agents and used raw, they help lighten dark circles and reduce excess puffiness around your eyes
- Grate a couple of chilled potatoes to extract the juice.
- Soak a cotton ball in the juice and place it on your closed eyes.
- Make sure the juice covers the dark circles entirely.
- Allow the juice to sit for about 15 minutes and rinse your eyelids well with cool water.
Repeat once or twice daily for 2 - 3 weeks to see results.
4. Rose water: There’s a reason mothers always advise their children to rinse their eyes with rose water when they’re sore. It not only rejuvenates skin and reduces dark circles but also has a soothing effect on tired eyes. Due to its mild astringent properties, it also works well as a skin toner.
- Soak cotton eye pads in rose water for a few minutes.
- Place the soaked pads on your closed eyelids.
- Leave them on for about 15 minutes.
Follow this remedy twice daily for 2 - 3 weeks to see results.
5. Tomato: Tomato, the fruit that’s used like a vegetable, is known to naturally possess powerful bleaching properties that can lighten skin very effectively.
- Mix one teaspoon of tomato juice with one and a half teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Gently apply this mixture on your dark circles and allow it to sit for 10 minutes.
- Rinse it off well with cool water.
Follow this remedy twice a day for 2 - 3 weeks to see results.
I am suffering from sensitivity in the left side of my teeth. Some time it pains and sometime its shatters after having any cold thing. Please assist me with my problem.
Low back pain, which affects nearly every one of us at some stage of our active adult life, is one of the most common ailments afflicting mankind. It is described in many ways, such as fibrositis,slipped disc, lumbago, arthritis in the back, rheumatism; or, when it causes pain extending into the leg, sciatica.To most people low back pain remains a mystery. It often starts without warning and for no obvious reason; it interferes with simple activities of living, moving about and getting a comfortable night's sleep; and then, just as unexpectedly, the pain subsides. When in acute pain we are usually unable to think clearly about our trouble and simply seek relief from the pain. On the other hand, as soon as we have recovered from an acute episode, most of us quickly forget our low back problems. Once we have developed recurrent low back pain, we cannot do anything else but seek assistance, time and again, to become pain free. Usually, due to a lack of knowledge and understanding, we are unable to deal with present symptoms ourselves and until now have had no way of preventing future low back pain.
- Of course, you can can call on people with particular skills-----doctors, physiotherapists or chiropractors-for treatment, but in the end only you can really help yourself. Self treatment of low back pain is now widely accepted; it will be more!: effective in the long-term management of your low back problems than any other form of treatment.
- If you have developed low back pain for the first time, you should consult a health care professional such as your family doctor, a specialist physiotherapist or chiropractor. You should also seek advice if there are complications to your low back pain: for example,if you have constant pain which is referred into your leg all the way to your foot; if you have numbness or weak muscles; if, in addition to the back pain, you feel unwell. All these circumstances indicate the need to consult a health professional.
Recent research work reported that eggshell calcium has a positive effect on bone mineral density. Laboratory tests were made to measure the bone density of a group those who took eggshell calcium than others those who do not.
The ideal bone-building combination of eggshell calcium and vitamin D3 was also well documented in different studies. Researchers at the Japan Women’s University, Tokyo studied a combination of vitamin D3 and eggshell powder in animals with osteoporosis. Not only was the eggshell powder with vitamin D3 able to improve bone mineral density, but it did it without significantly increasing blood calcium levels.
Calcium is the most abundant mineral in our body. While most of our calcium resides in our bones and teeth, it’s also important for muscle contraction, nerve health, enzyme activity and cell formation.
Human body requires ample, daily amounts of calcium for its proper function. If it is not supplied the system will pull excess stores from our teeth and bones which may result in weakening the strength of bones and teeth. Take plenty of calcium especially if you are pregnant or nursing mother.
What is the required dosage?
Most people require a minimum of 400 mgs per day of calcium, in addition to calcium from other food sources, so you would take 1/2 teaspoon of the powder per day. Also take 400 mgs of magnesium citrate at the same time. Calcium and magnesium need to be taken in at least equal amounts, and some people require more magnesium than calcium depending upon how much they obtain from their diet.
One whole medium sized eggshell makes about one teaspoon of powder, which yields about 750 – 800 mgs of elemental calcium plus other microelements, i.e. magnesium, boron, copper, iron, manganese, molybdenum, sulphur, silicon, zinc, etc. There are 27 elements in total. The composition of an eggshell is very similar to that of our bones and teeth.
It is best to take calcium and magnesium with foods to help absorb them.
How to make powdered Eggshells
Wash empty eggshells without removing the white membrane which contains nutrients for joints to fight arthritis, in warm water until all of the egg white is removed. Dry the shells thoroughly.
Break the eggshells, and grind them to into a fine powder in a food processor, blender or coffee grinder. Store it in a covered glass jar or container. Keep it in a dry place, like the kitchen cupboard.
How to take eggshell calcium
Put 1/2 teaspoon of powdered eggshell into a small dish (approximately 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 inches across) 1/2 teaspoon equals approximately 400 mgs of elemental calcium.
Add the juice of 1/2 a lemon (freshly squeezed), and mix well it will start to bubble and foam, which is what is supposed to happen.
Leave it at room temperature for 6 hours the longer you leave it the less gritty it will be, but do not leave it longer than 12 hours.
It can be taken by the spoonfuls, followed by mouthfuls of water to wash it down. It is not sour tasting. In fact the taste is quite pleasant.
Also take 400 mgs of magnesium citrate at the same time.
Take no more than one teaspoon per day initially because it can be very powerful. Start slowly. The amount may be gradually increased over time.
Different uses of eggshells
1) Give your hens and pets a calcium boost: Eggshells contain 95% calcium, and hens need calcium to lay eggs that have those strong shells. There is nothing unhealthy about feeding your hens and pets with eggshells. Adding pulverized eggshells to their food provides extra calcium for bone health.
2) Give yourself a calcium boost: Consuming calcium from eggshells can help you, too. A clinical research has revealed that eggshell consumption helped stop bone loss in postmenopausal women.
While you can consume pulverized eggshells for added calcium, remember that calcium amounts greatly in shells, so there is no way to tell exactly how much calcium you are getting. Be sure you bake the shells before consuming to prevent ingesting any bacteria if you haven’t washed the shell before eating the egg.
3) Incorporate them into your soil: It’s a great practice to add ground eggshells into your garden soil. But realize that it takes awhile for those shells to break down enough for the calcium to be available to your plants. In fact, eggshells can take many years to decompose fully and it will take several years to see the benefits of those eggshell additions to soil.
4) Keep garden critters at bay: Slugs are slippery little devils, and they dislike the chalky sharpness of ground eggshells. Cutworms don’t like it, either. Sprinkle the eggshell around plants like tomatoes, peppers, broccoli, and cabbage to keep their stems safe and destructive critters away. Make sure you cover the surface of the soil around the entire stem.
5) Clean your pots and pans: Yes, you can grind your eggshells into a powder and use it as an abrasive. But, it being an abrasive and all, it will scratch! I’ve used this for especially stubborn spots on cast iron pans or stainless steel (on the insides). Don’t use this on any surface that you want to see a scratch on.
6) Make your coffee sweeter: Adding crushed eggshells to your coffee grounds helps to lessen the acidity of your coffee. Then you can toss the used grounds and eggshells in your compost bin. Better yet, toss them both into your garden soil! The eggshells have the calcium, but the coffee grounds provide the nitrogen.