Lybrate.com has top trusted Ophthalmologists from across India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rahul Pelamg
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul PelamgYour feedback matters!
Sir I am sathishkumar, my son 3 years old, now he had some problem with both eyes - 1.75 (doctors said that cornea shape not correct), that's y that problem, how it correct that problem sir without wear eyeglass, please kindly give me idea about that sir.
Mere right side head me bht pain hai from 6 days. Isi liye right eye, right ear and right side neck me bhi bht pain hai. Please suggest me ki Kya krun and Kon si medicine lu. Homeopathic medicine bhi bataye. No.
How do I take care of my eye from macular degeneration? My father had limited vision after 75 due to macular degeneration. I am 60.
I am feeling itching, blurring, discomforts in eyes. This problem was not before I shifted to Mumbai 2 month agoi am feeling this suddenly what can I do.
I am 22 year old male. Last two days my eyes becomes reddish color and feeling of irritation and itchiness and my right eye normal. No problem. But, left eye severe affected. Also growth like mass is present nasal side of left eye. I use some eye drops. No improvement. Still irritation present. No blurring of vision. It is very severe problem or just cure itself. Also use some eye drops. It needs any surgical treatment for remove small growth like mass. It causes any vision loss problem. Or just use eye drops enough for me. Some times my both eyes becomes reddish color after bathing. What is reason of that. It needs any treatment or somebody says its normal. Just cure itself. Burt, now my both eyes particularly left eye severely affected. Which is the best treatment for red eye?
This procedure aims at correcting the shape of the cornea, which is the transparent layer that lines the front of the eye. Through this procedure, the cornea is reshaped so that the retina receives a focused light.
This surgical procedure is ideal for people having following conditions, making spectacle use mandatory:
- Myopia or nearsightedness - Far off objects appears blurry
- Hypermetropia or farsightedness - Close objects appear indistinct
- Astigmatism - Overall fuzzy vision
Why LASIK is popular for vision correction?
- It helps people to get rid of Glasses and contact lenses, which sometimes are cosmetically unacceptable and in some cases are visually disabling.
- Quick results and recovery: This surgery enables you to return to your normal schedule immediately the day after the surgery. You can have clear and improved vision within a day.
- Adjustments can be made years later to alter the vision as per growing impairment in the future and advancing years.
- Improved vision: A study reveals that 95% of the people who underwent this surgery achieved uncorrected visual acuity of 20/40 and 85% of the people achieved 20/20 vision. This procedure ensures that a patient achieves enhanced vision.