Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul PangareYour feedback matters!
Dear doctor, mera insulin ke bare mein jana he. Normal amount status insulin kitna hota he. Aur kam zada kaisa pata karun.
Hi sir. I am lots of hair loose now a days. How to proceed treatments and and what are treatments available.
I'm having a headache since my childhood. It's heals when I take tablets and after few days it's comes again. It's more in winter. Does I have a brain tumour or something like that or just a normal headache. please suggest some scans or suggest which doctor I have to consult. Thanks.
My wife age 30 recently known diabetic f240 p170 how to control the normal level.in this problem future pregnancy consider or not. I also participate in sex or not? Past health complaints pcod. fibroid stress. Irregular menses.
I am 21+ years old girl. And frequently suffer from throat infection and cold allergy and fir this I am suffering from side effects of PREDNISONE. I was on 10mg allergic medication and now my FACE, NECK, BELLY and BACK are swelled badly. I guess this is not swelling, I think its watery FAT deposits. I am on my way to get married but I don't want to marry with my swollen face and neck. Please help me to get out if this as soon as possible.
Gynaecological endoscopy is a surgical practice that aids in diagnosing the most common female disorders, such as minute vaginal haemorrhages, infertility problems and endometrial polyps (noncancerous growths on the inner uterine wall). It uses a small and slender optical device to diagnose such problems.
Gynaecological endoscopy is of two types
- Hysteroscopy: A small optical instrument is inserted at the neck of the uterus; it is used to examine the inside of the uterine cavity, and in some cases, is used to remove endometrial polyps.
- Laparoscopy: It is done through a small incision on the belly to examine the Fallopian tubes, the ovaries and the uterus; it is minimally invasive.
Gynaecological endoscopy has the following advantages
- Recovery time is minimised
- Lesser risks of infections, or other side-effects
You do not need to do a lot to prepare for endoscopy. Here are the few things you have to go through before this surgery is conducted:
- The preparation depends on the kind of surgery to be done. You might require imaging tests. Also, the doctor may recommend an enema or even fasting.
- You need to inform your doctor about any medication you are taking, including supplements or non-prescription drugs. Stop taking your medications before the procedure.
- The surgery is mostly done under general anaesthesia.
- A catheter (a small tube) is inserted to collect urine and carbon dioxide is used to fill your abdomen once you are asleep. The gas keeps your organs safe by keeping the abdominal wall away from them. This reduces the dangers of injury.
- A small incision in your navel will allow the surgeon to insert the endoscope. The endoscope relays images on a screen, giving a clear image of your organs to your doctor. Consult a gynaecologist online.