Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul KatariyaYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old, My skin is oily, I have pimples and have many black scars on my face. How can I remove my black scars quickly?
I am 21 year old male. Since past years I have a lot of pimples, acne and its mark on my face. I've consulted lots of Doctor and medicines, no improvement seen. Please help!
Which Ayurveda tips for skin whitening will suit me because I have dark skin and I will get good result.
Hi Lybrate team I have some health issues like face darkness stretches doctor always called it melanin due to sunburn now whether is going good and in the coming time temperature may rises upto 50 now suggest me some sunscreen without moisturizer as I have oily face thanks.
Can LIS surgery eradicate the tendency of anal fissures recurrence? After LIS surgery what is the percentage of recurrence of anal fissure after a hard motion?
Radio frequency (RF) is an energy treatment used in nonsurgical skin tightening. RF is ideal for people who do not want to go under the knife or believe that they are not old enough to do so (mostly applicable for people between ages 30 to 50). RF energy is mainly used to treat skin elasticity and mild to moderate facial tissue sagging. It is mostly used to treat the under-eyes, forehead, neck, jawline, mid-face and cheeks.
What is RF?
The number of waves per second in the electromagnetic spectrum is called radiofrequency. When used in facial treatment, the waves produced, once they come in contact with obstacles (loose skin, wrinkles, etc.), will flatten the obstruction. So, when used to tighten skin, it improves the tissue structure lying underneath and smoothens the skin's surface. RF is an excellent method since it goes deep into the skin, down to the subcutaneous (lowermost) layer.
Benefits of RF
Radiofrequency can improve the sagging skins in the following areas:
- Tightens skin of forehead and lifts brows
- Thickens skin under the eyes and lifts the upper cheeks
- Lift cheeks marginally and reduces enlarged pores
- Reduces jowls and tightens sagging skin along the jawline and mid face
- Tightens skin around the neck
Risks of RF
The risks or complications of radiofrequency include:
- Deep, brief sensations of heat can be felt on the skin's surface.
- Treatment can get uncomfortable or painful, depending on your pain tolerance.
- Blisters, bumps, redness and swelling around the treated areas.
- Sunken appearance on the treated area due to excessive tightening of underlying tissue.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
I have a dark circle around my eyes since last 10 years ; so kindly provide solution to remove this problem.
I am 29 years old male, I have a pimples on my face, and the marks as well, kindly let me know what should I do?
How to I remove sun tan? I see black patches on forehead and looks like the skin cells are dead. Please suggest.
I am 28 year I have dark complexion but my inner body is clear than my face so please give me any sagetion for for trearment of my skin.
I am a 24 year old girl from jamshedpur I want to get fair I had tried many things but not getting proper result. Please suggest what to do ?
Suggest a cream which will give me clear skin free from small black dots acne marks pimple marks dark patches and also dark circles.
I am 24 years old, I don't have cheeks and my face looking like skeleton, how to get chubby cheeks, what should I do?
Hi, i'm suffering from acne scars which I popped in my teenage time unknowingly, my face looks dark with acne marks, what should I do how can I fade these acne marks permanently any cure please help. Me it's really. Embarrassing to go out with a acne scared face it downs your confidence please recommend me some good face cleanser and moisturiser, yours truly
I am 18 years old and my colour is becoming down day by day. Is there any natural way to make glow on my face again?
I am 23 old male, recently I was suffering from chicken pox. It has cleared but the spot which was effected on the body left with marks. So how to remove that marks. As many of them said that is for life long I want to to be removed from my body and face.
Summer is a time when we like to step out in style. And, style does not merely mean getting the latest pieces from the runway for your wardrobe. It also means having a well groomed appearance that is free of any signs of neglect. The skin is the first area that draws the attention of people and should be maintained well, especially during harsh summer months, which are also filled with holidays and outings with near and dear ones. One way of taking care of your skin is with laser resurfacing. Let us find out more.
- Definition: Laser resurfacing uses beams of lasers to reduce the appearance of fine lines on the facial skin. It is also a good method for treating skin irregularities that may come about due to the process of aging or the ravages of too much sun exposure as well as stressful lifestyles where late hours have become the norm. With the technique used in this process, pulsating beams of light are trained on the irregular portions of the facial skin so as to remove the skin, one layer at a time. This method is also known as lasabrasion or laser peeling.
- Candidates: To find out if you are a good candidate for this kind of a procedure, you will need to take a good hard look at yourself. If you notice the advent of fine lines and wrinkles that are marring your features and making your skin look uneven even as the sagging is beginning to show up in some parts, then you may want to consider this treatment. You can also have a check up done at a dermatologist's office to ensure that you are a good candidate for this treatment. If you have acne or very dark hued skin, then you cannot qualify for this treatment. Also, this procedure cannot fix stretch marks.
- Types of Lasers: There are two kinds of lasers that are used in this treatment. The first is carbon dioxide or CO2 lasers and the second is Erbium lasers. While CO2 lasers can deal with wrinkles, warts, and scars with short pulsed light concentrations, Erbium laser resurfacing can remove the surface level and deeper lines and wrinkles with minimal burning as far as the surrounding tissue goes. This is a good method in case you have darker skin and the side effects are very mild. The side effects of the Erbium laser resurfacing method consist of swelling and bruising while the recovery time is about two to three weeks.
So get ready to shine with sparkling skin that is not marred with any lines and scars, this Summer!