Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul KadamYour feedback matters!
I am a 22 yes old male & I have a collection of dead skin on my left cheek. I had a pimple over der & when it bursted then I got a dead skin over there. I even had a surgery by skin specialist but it grew again.
I am 34 years old female. I have got few dark spots under my left eye, what should I do, also I want a glowing skin. Wt is the solution?
Am breastfeeding my 2 month old baby. I have hypoechoic lesion in my right breast of 1.1*0.8 cm well defined hypoechoic lesion is seen on uoq of breast. Minimal vascularity in ultrasound breast. .skin. Subcutaneous and retroparenchymal spaces normal. Do I need to take mammogram. When can I take. Does the radiation affects baby. Bilateral axillary show multiple lymph nodes of 1.0 to 1.5 cm each. Does it cause future cancer. Please help me. Am very much worried..
I am female in my face has full of pimples how to remove the pimples and how to improve skin tone of the my skin please help me that please.
Sir /mam I'm having acne. Previous six months I used skin lite cream. To whitening my skin. Now I am not using the cream. So please suggest me a skin whitening cream.
How do I get rid of tan? I have been staying in India from 2 months and not able to set with the Indian weather? As I had bit fair skin. But now I am getting toned and pimples skin. please advice me for a clean skin.
So many red rashes on my below neck all over my back&front shoulder and it was so itchy if I sweating.
Mera face shape me nai he your mera face kaise bhi beautiful nai lagta to usko shape me or khubsuat banane me muje kya karanaa honga.
Me and my husband have fair complexion but my son have a medium complexion how can improve my son's color complexion
I have infection problem in body somewhere. Its type ring and spread .8 months after it not gone. Is it danger?
I had fungal infection before 1 year my doctor had proffered me itraconazole capsules it had repaired the infected part but infected part left dark spots which sometimes become red and starts itching for 1-2 hours what should I do for perfect removal of dark spots?
I am 27 year old and around my eye black circle is occurs so please tell me the solution for fastly cure this my problem and Dr. This is my marriage time.
Hi, 29 years old female here. I have fungal infection on the both sides of my nose as well as below underlips. Its there since many years. There is a redness & even that area became quite hard in surface as this condition is since 8-10 years and it looks very visible and bad, because I am fair. Even I on regular basis, I get boils & pimples with yellow pus in it over that area. I do use different antiseptic creams but nothing works. Even I have oily skin, specially T zone of my face where its so much oily and gets pimples & boils over this T zone. Please suggest what can I do to get completely rid of this? Thanks.
Skin rashes are a regular problem in both men and women. These can be caused by a variety of factors, both internal and external to the body. However, rashes on the genitals and the groin area can be very problematic, painful and embarrassing. Some could be caused due to problems within the body while some could be contracted externally such as rashes caused by sexually transmitted diseases.
Types of groin rashes in women
Women tend to be affected by rashes as the genital area along with the innerwear tends to be a fertile breeding ground for microorganisms. Infections can also grow uninhibited if medications or appropriate precautions aren’t taken. Some of the common types of groin rashes in women along with their causes are mentioned below.
- Chaffing or intertrigo: This is one of the most common forms of rashes, which are both painful and can be unsightly as well; these look like inflamed spots. This is primarily caused by the rubbing of the inner thighs against each other.
- Jock itch: Although more commonly associated with men, Jock itch can affect women as well. Medically known as ‘tinea cruris’, jock itch occurs when the moisture from your sweat gets trapped within the folds or creases of skin in the groin area thus, encouraging fungi (dermatophyte fungi) to grow there. It is more common among obese people or if you happen to wear tight clothing during exercise. The rash will look like raised papules, which are red in color and quite itchy.
- Infections caused by the imbalance or proliferation of fungi such as yeast: Yeast infections caused by fungi candida usually occur when the pH (the alkaline to acidity) balance of the vagina is disrupted. This will not only result in vaginal discharge, itching pain and discomfort, but will also result in rashes around the vagina along with swelling.
- Contact rashes: Dermatitis may be transferred either through skin to skin contact or by using shared utensils and clothing items such as towels. Contact dermatitis or skin infections look like red rashes and can happen anywhere within the body, including the genitals and groin.
- Friction rashes: Some rashes occur as a result of adverse reactions to items of clothing rubbing against the skin such as jeans or using razors or the use of nylon thongs. These rashes occur due to the body reacting to these and look more like inflammation of the skin.
- Rashes caused by STIs and STDs: Certain rashes may develop on a woman’s groin as a manifestation of sexually transmitted diseases and infections. Some examples of these are Chlamydia, gonorrhea or syphilis and herpes; just to mention a few. These are usually accompanied by mild to severe pain and can only be cured after a proper consultation with the doctor.
Get to the doctor: Heat rashes, intertrigo and friction rashes usually go away by themselves. Vaginal yeast infections may require topical creams while other forms of bacterial infections can be treated by creams or oral antibiotics after proper consultation with a physician. If the pain is unusual and the rashes tend to persist along with other symptoms, you should immediately visit your doctor for further analysis and treatment.