Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Hi Sir, I am 22 years old. I masturbated 4 times in two days after that the problem arise is that my penis became dry on the head and there is some white layer on my penis head. When I pull My fore skin back its not coming front again because of dryness. As this problem was before and cured by itself and it started now. Can you please explain the problem?
What to do for sciatica pain? Just cannot understand. Should I do mri and blood tests or go for acupuncture and yoga exercises. I do not want to go for useless expenses. The pain is bearable. Most pain in the calf region.Please tell.
I am a thirty year old woman and presently staying at delhi, also a thyroid patient. Presently I am having motion problem, and having motion in weekly, which is very uncomfortable and painful. Please advice me to what to do ?
I'm currently under Anti - Tuberculosis allopathic medication for the past three months. Lately I've got a problem of eyesight. There seems bubble-like matter and dark spots moving in front of my eyes. I even feel a haziness and dizziness leading to a sort of vertigo due to this. I think this has been due to the side-effects of my anti- tuberculosis medicines. Is there a serious risk to my eyesight? What should I do? Can you please suggest any suitable health tip for my eyes?
I have a problem in my low level of hemoglobin. It was just only 6 gms. Please help to increase it. What should I do and also increase my diabetes problem. Today we have take first time test for FBS. IT COMES 130 fasting sugar.
My wife is having sugar before fasting in the morning is 265 and after fasting it was 355 - medicines taking 1) galvus Met 50/500 one at 9 am after breakfast and at 6 pm after dinner 2) Olmy 40 for pressure at 9 am only once c) Amaryl -2 mg at 9 am only once d) Pirmacal AT at 9 am only once- Guide a) Are the tablets ok any other recommendation if any - Please advice.
Diabetes mellitus is a chronic condition wherein the body doesn’t metabolise sugar properly. Insulin, a hormone produced by the pancreas, is responsible for carrying the sugar or glucose, from the bloodstream to the individual cells. When the pancreas fails to produce insulin, glucose builds up in your bloodstream and enters your urine. Homeopathy focuses on the overall health of the individual. Homeopathic medicines for diabetes include:
1. Abroma Augusta: This homeopathic medicine is best for diabetics who have weak muscles, increased appetites and frequent urination.
2. Phosphorus: If symptoms include weak vision, Phosphorus is the best remedy for it.
3. Syzygium Jambolanum: This is one of the best homeopathic remedies for diabetes mellitus. It acts efficiently and promptly in lowering sugar levels.
4. Phosphoric acid: If you feel exhausted or weak all the time, either physically or mentally, then Phosphoric acid is beneficial. Weak memory, forgetfulness and numb feet are also treated with Phosphoric acid.
5. Gymnema Sylvestre: Sometimes, diabetics drastically lose weight and have low energy levels. Gymnema Sylvestre is an excellent remedy for such symptoms.
Sometimes one or more homeopathic medicines may be combined to treat symptoms. Some common combinations include:
1. Lachesis, Arnica, Belladonna and Phosphorus are combined in a treatment to treat retinopathy, which is damage to the eyes caused by diabetes.
2. Serum Anguillae, Arsenic Album and Lycopodium are used together to treat kidney damage (nephropathy) in diabetics.
3. Helonias, Sulphur and Phosphoric acid are taken to deal with neuropathy or nerve problems such as numbness in feet and hands.
4. Syzygium Jambolanum is combined with Secale Cornutum to treat skin ulcers, which is a common problem among diabetics.
5. For people suffering from constipation due to diabetes, Natrum Sulph, Defloratum and Carlsbad are the best medicines.
6. To improve weak memory, Phosphoric acid, Nux Vom and Kali Phos are the best remedies for diabetics.
7. Sometimes diabetics complain of extreme, incapacitating weakness. To improve energy and boost overall health, Carbo Veg, Phosphoric acid, Phosphorus and Arsenic Album are recommended.