Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul DoshiYour feedback matters!
I have migraine problem since last 7 years. I can not do anything and not able to tolerate. Can not concentrate properly on my work. Its trigger due to light, sundays, voice, noise, walking, etc. Having constipation also. It is trigger from early morning to night daily. Plzz suggest me what I should do. I have checked upon doctors but still no relief. I have taken alopathic, homeopathic, ayurvedic all type of medicine from last 7 years I am taking. But still suffering from chronic headache. Plzzz help me. thank you.
Does beer drinking cause ulcers. I have acidity. If I consume beer once will it cause ulcer .please answer.
What is the symptoms of dust allergy I. E. Asthma? Is there any steroid medicines to cure this disease?
I have gastric problem. Doctor prescribed me veloz d tablet. I took this for one month .after 20 days I got the same problem. I don't wanna take this medicine advise me how to cure naturally.
Hello sir, I got oral sex with one lady 2 years back. After 2 days of oral sex knee pains started in my body. All knees effected and pain! What type of disease is this.
Recently I had joint pain in knee, shoulder. My height is 167cm, weight is 60kg. Doctor advised me to check Serum uric acid. Serum uric acid level-8.7.(fasting. What is the reason behind high uric acid level. What I have to do to maintain uric acid within limit without any medication. To improve weight I am taking 100gms peanut daily. May I continue?
Many people suffer from a low libido problem. This can be a problem for their partners as well as for themselves. A low sex drive can also reduce one's self esteem and confidence. In severe cases it also leads to depression.
Factors which cause low sex drive:
- Sexual problems: Many sexual problems also lead to a low sex drive. An inability to experience orgasm even after a lot of attempts can make one indifferent to sex. Some people also experience pain because of a tight vagina. In such cases their desire to have sex reduces greatly.
- Medical diseases: Many medical conditions also affects your libido, such as cancer, arthritis, blood sugar (diabetes), artery diseases, high blood pressure and neurological diseases.
- Medications: Some people suffer from depression and anxiety disorders. To get over these disorders most doctors prescribe them antidepressants and anti-anxiety pills, these medications create a very low libido.
- Habits: Many lifestyle habits such as over-consumption of alcohol can make your sex drive reduce a lot. Smoking also decreases the blood flow in your body which may make your libido fall.
- Surgery: Reconstructive surgeries such as breast reconstruction surgery and genital tract surgery can also affect sexual desire and give your body signals to not engage in an intercourse.
- Fatigue: Tiredness because of physical activities or caring for your old parents or young children can also make you uninterested in sex. Your body and brain might not have the energy to engage in an intercourse due to fatigue.
- Menopause: The levels of estrogen reduce greatly during menopause. Low estrogen levels make your vagina dry hence sex can be uncomfortable and painful. Women also go through hormonal changes which make them suffer from a low libido.
- Pregnancy: After pregnancy, breastfeeding your baby becomes an everyday activity. This can reduce sexual desire because of the pressure of caring for a new born baby.
Regular exercising complemented with enough sleep is known to reduce stress thus giving you a high sex drive. Avoid consuming alcohol. Testosterone replacement therapy (a therapy used for treating erectile dysfunction) also treats low desire. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.