Lybrate.com has top trusted Internal Medicine Specialists from across India. You will find Internal Medicine Specialists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Internal Medicine Specialists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rahul Doshi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul DoshiYour feedback matters!
Rupali Bhausaheb Phulpagar
Excellent analysis and treatment
Sir, My bp is uncontrolled in a few days. And I take a tablet of NEWTEL AM. Doctor ask me to take CTD-t 6.25/40 at night for a week. Is it possible to eat two different tablets in one day?
I find my head nerves became too heavy in every morning after loo. For hours I can not still able to think. please suggest.
I am male 28 years old with height 5’8” and weight 80 kg with normal health. About two months ago I suddenly woke up from sleep in the night due to breathlessness which occurred a few times that night. This happened while I was sleeping with face upwards and not otherwise. Meanwhile I had chickenpox and got somewhat week. It occurred a few days back when I had this breathlessness as many as 15 times during the night, and stopped when I turned my body / face right or left or downwards. I am now worried and particularly in the nights when I am going to sleep. Please help me!
I am a thyroid patient and blood sugar level is in border. But both r in normal condition. Suffered from viral fever last 45 days back.& doctor has given antibiotics to continue now also as I complained about joint pain. Latest hemoglobin is 10. Now d question is. My left eye sometimes feel like very little swell or blinking becomes little uncomfortable. Whn I get up in d morning. After few hrs. It looks normal. Let me know d reason for dat.
All Ayurvedic treatments have their roots in hundreds of years of research and thus are extensive. The philosophy followed by these treatments is that every human being in governed by three doshas of forces - vata (air), pitta (fire) and kapha (earth). Depending on the force that is in highest proportion in an individual, all his psychological and physical attributes are determined. Hair loss is attributed to the pitta dosha which is concentrates on metabolism and digestion. The various methods to treat premature loss of hair, according to Ayurvedic principles are:
- Balancing the pitta dosha: Pitta dosha can be managed by eating less salty, fried and spicy food, consuming limited amount of alcohol, coffee and meat and reducing smoking habits. Certain herbs can curb excess pitta like shatavari or asparagus and bitter vegetables.
- Ayurvedic oil and shampoo: An effective remedy is oil made by boiling a cup of neem (margosa) leaves in 4 cups of water. The mixture is then strained and stored. If applied at night and rinsed off in the morning, hair loss can be prevented and your hair gets healthier. An Ayurvedic shampoo can be made at home by preparing a mixture of methi (fenugreek), green bean (mung dal), soapberries, lemon juice and curry leaves which need to grinded well together before applying on the scalp.
- Ayurvedic diet plan: Ayurveda believes that a well-balanced diet is the preventive measure to most ailments, including hair loss. Consuming vegetables with high protein and iron content like cauliflower, kale, pumpkin leaves, spinach, salsify, lentils, beet greens, string beans, dandelion greens, raisins, soybeans etc. proves to be helpful in this regard. This diet can also help to combat systemic diseases which may causes loss of hair and sizeable bald spots.
- Ayurvedic medicines: Four ayurvedic medicines are used extensively for the purpose of combatting hair loss. These are Thikthakam Kashayam, Thikthakam Grisham (regulates metabolism), Chyavana Prasam and Narasimha Rasayanam, which improves the strength and quality of hair).
- Combating other problems that cause hair loss: Using herbs like Brahmi (to manage stress), Shilajita and Jatamansi (for thyroid imbalance), cardamom (for chronic problems) and ashwagandha (for immune system disorders) can indirectly help when hair loss is a symptom or side effect of another disease.
Medicines are to be taken on prescription of a qualified Ayurveda Doctor Only. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.