Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul DoshiYour feedback matters!
Most of time chest is paining. Gastric trouble is so much. Coz of that it will pain or wat .i do know pls help me on this query.
Left upper lobe calcification. My reports when I went for medicals which was required bcoz I wanted 2 travel abroad. The reports came unfit to travel and I did not understand why these reports came as unfit. The doc said there was a spot in the chest X-ray how this spot comes and if it comes how can we treat it. If treatable how much time will it take.
How do I manage my cholesterol And which oil I should use to eat sunflower or soyabean or use randomly. And what precautions I have to follow?
I was in shok due to sudden death of my mother in law after successful double bypass within 15 days, Dr. said reason was may b thombroysis or heart fail, she never stood up on her feet after operation, I WS searching for reason of her death restlessly, she was recovering n sudden collapsed, thanx Dr. chetan.
Is it necessary to do bypass surgery for 2 block artery. And also a person can live long and healthy life after the surgery?
I am 65 year working lady, suffering from total cholostrol and tri glocide, (214). After taking medicine rijova 10 mg, there is svere pain in back, shoulder and lower back, suggest alternative.
My mother is in hospital right now her brains nerve broke due to high blood pressure and some bleeding spreads from it what to do now?
I am 63 yrs old went for by pass surgery now I am better but have upper back pain can't sit for an hour needs every time rest on a bed. Please advice.
He has been smoking from an year and smokes around 3-5 cigarette's a day Sometimes his right side of the chest starts pumping for some reason Is it because of smoking or some other reason? Sometimes he even has a very very mild pain in his heart.
When I run aur use stair I got increased heart beat at short time of duration but I can lift 20 kg wait but don't get tired.
I am 25 years old. I'm male. Last before 1 year up to I faced problem with lite heart pain why should its came.
Lifestyle is one of the best defences against heart disease. All you need to do to maintain good heart health is to just make simple but significant changes to your lifestyle. By doing so, you end up minimising the risk factors associated with heart disease such as coronary artery disease.
The lifestyle changes that you must make for a healthy heart are:
1. Be physically active - Research by Harvard University shows that watching television for 2 hours a day can increase your chances of developing heart disease by 15%. But if you exercise or indulge in some kind of physical activity for about 30 minutes every day, you can significantly improve the health of your heart as any kind of physical activity improves your blood circulation as well as blood pressure.
2. Maintain a healthy body weight - Having a low body weight or a high one can also put you at risk of getting heart disease. For a good heart health, you need to protect it from fatigue and damage. By keeping your weight at an optimum level, your blood circulation, as well as body fluids, end up working efficiently, protecting your heart from unnecessary strain.
3. Have a balanced diet - Foods that are low in calories but high in fibre and nutrients are what your heart needs to stay healthy. A very common cause of heart disease is the consumption of high cholesterol foods like processed meats, desserts, etc. Including seafood like tuna or salmon, whole grains, fruits and vegetables, and lean proteins such as chicken and fish to your diet can reduce your risk of developing heart disease.
4. Manage stress - Stress is another factor that causes you to have poor heart health. To prevent the damaging effect that stress can have on your heart, exercising is what you should do. This is because when you exercise, you release endorphins (brain chemicals that trigger a feel-good feeling in your body), which help in improving your physical and mental makeup. Additionally, exercising has also been found to reduce your chances of dying from a heart attack.
5. Quit smoking - Research reveals that smoking raises your chance of getting heart disease by about 2-4 times. It causes plaque (fatty deposits) to accumulate and harden in your arteries, making your heart to exert itself harder than normal. By kicking the habit, you reduce the strain that is caused to your lungs, thereby to your heart. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.
Doctor, if an underweight person has reduced his HDL cholesterol level by anxiety or confusion, will he get affected by heart diseases like cardiac arrest? Pls answer me.
There is acute pain in chest while breathing heavily. What should I do? What could be the symptoms of being a heart patient?
Hi, my question is for last 10 months I have heavy pain in chest & my lung report weak so is this chest heavy in lung problem or any muscle pain? Please advise.
1. Corn and popcorn
2. Nuts like almond and walnut
4. Baked potato chips
6. Fruits like apple, strawberries,
Grapes and citrus fruits.
7. Vegetable soup with beans