Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul BondreYour feedback matters!
I am 35 years old, my father also suffering from joint pain, now he is 65 years. Now he can't walk properly. I have also feel pain on whole body. Some times my leg muscle, neck,back, waist,shoulder joint pain. So what kind of treatment I need.
Initially pain in the heals. After consulting, the doctor prescribed injection to cure of fluids in the heal. But there is a swelling in ankle above the heal and the leg pains when walking .This is there since June 2016 without permanent cure. Will be of great help if you reply. My age is 58 and am female. I am an housewife.
What care should be taken for an ankle ligament injuries? How can we improve the fitness of our legs after any kind of ankle twist?
Is there any permanent cure in Homeopath of Rheumatoid Arthritis and Osteoarthritis. How to which type of arthritis one is suffering from? I am 43 years lady having pain in multiple joint. Almost all the joints and even in bones. Pls help.
My knees were make a sound a crack voice when I stand up and sit down. I have that same problems in my ankles what should I do.
I have a right wrist pain. I use volitory ointment as per doc advise. But pain is still there. Pl advise alternative treatment. I have gone through the scan. No damage. However, pain remains critical.
Arthritis is a disease in which the joints in your body swell. Inflammation or swelling can be caused due to body's natural response to injury or disease. It can cause discomfort in the form of pain, stiffness as well as difficulty in movement. Major types of arthritis are osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis and gout.
Causes of arthritis
Arthritis is generally caused by a combination of factors. It can happen due to genetic factors in case the disease runs in the family. Sometimes it can be caused due to injuries of the past; it can also be a by-product of your lifestyle. Some of the common causes of arthritis are:
1. Genetic makeup in which arthritis can be a hereditary trait
2. Physically taxing work life or injuries caused in an accident
3. Imbalance in the immunity system
4. Infections in the joint.
Risk Factors associated with arthritis
1. Family history - You can be prone to develop arthritis if it runs in the family. It can occur due to its hereditary trait hence making you more vulnerable to the environmental factors which contribute to developing arthritis.
2. Age - The risk of arthritis can increase with age. Types like osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and gout are more common in the old age.
3. Gender - Your sex is an important factor as women are more likely to develop rheumatoid arthritis while men are prone to suffer from gout.
4. Joint injury - Joint injury caused due to accidents or due to sports activities can trigger arthritis. People with previous joint injuries can develop arthritis in that joint.
5. Obesity - Excess weight can put a lot of pressure on the joints, on the knees and hips in particular. Hence, obese people have more chances of developing arthritis than fitter people. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.