Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Raghav


General Physician, Pune

350 at clinic
Dr. Raghav MBBS General Physician, Pune
350 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

Hello and thank you for visiting my Lybrate profile! I want to let you know that here at my office my staff and I will do our best to make you comfortable. I strongly believe in ethics; a......more
Hello and thank you for visiting my Lybrate profile! I want to let you know that here at my office my staff and I will do our best to make you comfortable. I strongly believe in ethics; as a health provider being ethical is not just a remembered value, but a strongly observed one.
More about Dr. Raghav
Dr. Raghav is a renowned General Physician in Rasta peth, Pune. Doctor has done MBBS . You can visit him/her at Dr. Raghav@Dhanwantri Hospital - Rasta Peth in Rasta peth, Pune. Don’t wait in a queue, book an instant appointment online with Dr. Raghav on has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


MBBS - - -


Book Clinic Appointment

Dhanwantri Hospital - Rasta Peth

339/C Rasta Peth, Sardar Mudliyar Rd, Rasta Peth. Landmark:-Near Apollo Theater.Pune Get Directions
350 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Raghav

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

continuous toilet and upper part of the pennis the toilet was joint and it became a paine. Any problem of masturbation.

General Physician, Cuttack
It could be due to excess masturbation. Avoid excess masturbation. If symptoms persist, consult doctor for advice and treatment
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My father who is 90 years. old has swelling on his feet and also he has motions problem, either constipated or loose motions.

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
Take 2-tab. Charcol at night before bed. Syp. Livoluk 10 ml at night.This can help cure in constipation. take green veg., salaad in meal.grapes at night,one apple daily in morning. Banana in morning, juice,whole grain ,oats,more fiber meal,digestive foods, plenty of water during day and 1 glass of water before meal, avoid bad habits...stress ,alcohol, smoking, non-veg.,avoid fatty meal,oily foods. To confirm cause of constipation go for tests stool r/m, stool c/s,lft,blood sugar,cbc,usg whole abdomen ,x ray barium meal for examination for rectum,sigmoid, best tests is endoscopy for large intestine . Do not eat papaya if you diabetic. go for walk daily in morning.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have chest pain from 5 months but it occurs not frequently if occurs after 4-5 days and the type of pain is sometime sharp and sometime burning I get very discomfort while pain and feel very scary please suggest me proper advice and treatment.

General Physician, Mumbai
For pain take tablet paracetamol 650 mg with rantac and Get your vital parameters of the body checked from a nearby doctor and revert back with findings
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 26 years old male I am suffering from Pre education . And feel fear to share this please suggest.

Reparenting Technique, BA, BEd
Psychologist, Bangalore
If you mean premature ejaculation then you need to check for any of the following: you are not exercising enough, you are getting too anxious, you may be smoking or drinking too much, you are overweight or suffer from high bp etc. If you suffer from panic and anxiety those are good enough reasons to cause all your sexual problems. Nearly 99% of sexual problems are psychological in nature. You must be cooperative for any system of intervention to work for you, more so if the cause is psychological. I advise you to meet with a sexologist and learn how your anxiety is only increasing your problems. That person will also teach you certain measures to be taken and exercised to allow a free mind in sexual matters. The brain is the most important sexual organ: anything that disturbs it will directly impact your libido and performance. In fact most of the physical excitement is dependent up on how the brain is stimulated and aroused. That is what is involved in porn and ads where female bodies are used in sexually titillating ways to arouse your attention and goad the sexual drive or buying impulse, respectively. You must explore what inhibitions or anxious thoughts prevent sexual arousal, and address those feelings to completely free yourself from their negative influences. The sexologist is your best bet. You could also go for intercourse a second time after a break of 20 minutes to get a delayed ejaculation. A third time will surely delay your ejaculate a lot more.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

HIV how it will spread? If we eat their eaten food will it spread. Can both of them have food in same plate.

BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology
Psychologist, Palakkad
Dear user. I can understand. HIV do not spread through food. Most commonly, people get or transmit HIV through sexual behaviors and needle or syringe use. Only certain body fluids—blood, semen (cum), pre-seminal fluid (pre-cum), rectal fluids, vaginal fluids, and breast milk—from a person who has HIV can transmit HIV. Take care.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I had a surgery in last year December with ovarian cyst. My question is now I have a problem of back pain whenever I do some work and I have still scars on my abdomen. Can you suggest me some medication and ointment to remove this scar.

MBBS, DGO, MD, Fellowship in Gynae Oncology
Gynaecologist, Delhi
Were you given spinal anesthesia for the surgery, if so some may have pain for few months on exertion. You can consult physiotherapist for this for some exercise. And for the scars you can use calamine lotion, and coconut oil.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dear Doctor, I have a gastro issue and am still worried if I will be hear related problem, some times heart burns I will be getting .My Age is 30 Years and am was not have alcohol and smoke also. Please suggest or do I need to go any tests. Appreciate your help.

CCEBDM, PG Diploma In Clinical cardiology, MBBS
Cardiologist, Ghaziabad
U have to improve your food habits do 1. Take 2/ 3 glass of warm water in the morning 2. Take more water in day 3. Take meals at fixed hrs 4. Take small amount of food at a time, take more frequent meals - may be five times a day. 5. No spicy/ fried/ fast/ junk/processed food. 6. No milk for few days, can take curd, no uncooked salad 7. Avoid constipation 8. Use nibu pani (lemon water) 2/ 3 times a day for medicine contact on private chat.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Meri mom ki diabetes hai unki report mai HbA1c 7.84% Haemoglobin 10.1 Hdl cholesterol 28 Post prandial glucose 182 Fasting blood glucose 104. Please advice

MBBS, fellowship in diabetology, pg diploma in diabetology
Diabetologist, Amreli
Dear user apke mom ka FBS normal he HBA1c high he and Hdl low he, HbA1c normal range me lane k liye apko muje apne mom ji medicine ka details Dena padega nd shayad usme change bhi Karna padega and HDL ko badhane k liye apki mom KO regular 30-45 mins ka walking start krna padega. You can consult me for more advise regards hope its helpful.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 31 year old man and I am suffering from lack of desire in sex. What pill should I take to re-energectic my body should I take viagra whether its good for health. Please suggest some pills or any helpful tips.

It can be due to stress / anxiety or due to physical cause. For physical cause you need to do blood tests hb, tc, dc, fasting sugar, prolactin, tsh and testosterone. Stop smoking if you smoke. Check bp. In case you want a medicine suggestion from me now then only ask at private question.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir/madam I am ritesh Kore from ngp. I am 25 years old. Sir my concern is that I am selected for paramilitary force in Indian army medical will be held on Jan 2017. But sir I ve little bit swelling on my testis I think it is hydrocele. So sir please guide me what should I do now. It will be recovered till medical.

D.E.H.M, B.E.M.S, M.D.(E.H)
Sexologist, Faridabad
If the case is so why wasting time young man go have scans and get treatment accordingly. And do seek not invasive treatment. If there is clear hyrocele. Wish you good health.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from fever so please tell me which medicine I take to become free from fever.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Hyderabad
You take homoeo medicine belladonna 30 (6 to 8 pills) --3 times (hourly) in the morning and arsenicum iode 30---3 times (hourly) in the evening for 4 days. Take complete rest and have easily digestible light food. Drink plenty of water as this will eliminate toxins.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How long is it recommended to exercise every day, how ling should I sleep everyday and what is the best food diet for me?

C.S.C, D.C.H, M.B.B.S
General Physician,
Exercise for one hour and sleep for 6-8 hours as time permits and eat good foods with proteins and fruits.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dear Doctor, I am 64 years old and am diagnosed with Hernia on my left side by the family doctor. I do not have any pain or difficulty at present. Should I go for a surgery now or wait till I have any difficulty due to this.

MBBS, MS - General Surgery, FIAGES(Fellowship in minimal access surgery), FMAS (Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery)
General Surgeon, Ghaziabad
Yes you should undergo surgery for hernia. That is the only option. You can undergo open mesh hernioplasty or laparoscopic repair.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

The eosinophil level of body is too high about 62% how can I decrease it. please tell what to do?

General Physician, Faridabad
it is due to allergic problem or worm in body. take tab albendazole 1tab at night, another after 72 hr. then we have to treat according to disease, level will come down. welcome for further help.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir what is the meaning of diabetic meal? Please can you explain the exact quantity of a diabetic person can take?

General Physician, Jalgaon
Please Don't tie your self To have good health. Wake up early go for morning walk in greenery daily Do yogasanas and pranayam daily Take salads, vegetable juices, soups regularly Avoid lethargic life style Take your diabetes treatment regularly Check your blood sugar levels regularly Avoid processed food, maida containing items like biscuits toast bread khari etc, white sugars.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My wife frequently suffers from migraine whenever she goes to public crowded places or if she haves some work to be done. please help.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello, Self-care measures can help ease the pain of a migraine headache. Ask her to: Try muscle relaxation exercises. Relaxation techniques may include progressive muscle relaxation, meditation or yoga. Get enough sleep, but don't oversleep. Get an adequate amount of sleep each night. It's best to go to bed and wake up at regular times, as well. If possible, rest in a dark, quiet room when you feel a headache coming on. Place an ice pack wrapped in a cloth on the back of your neck and apply gentle pressure to painful areas on your scalp. Medication: Givee her Bakson's Mig Aid tablet/ 1 tablet 3 times a day.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 19 years old male and recently I had jaundice but now my bilirubin is 1.5. Can I eat or consume anyfoods now or I should wait and keep up with light diet for 2-3 months. Please help.

Homeopath, Howrah
Any liver trouble affects digestion. Wait for some more days to come down bilirubin level to normal. Eat food which is easily digestible, avoid oily spicy food. Take sugarcane juice. Continue your medicine.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi from last 4 to 5 yes I was having scalp problem In which there was boils so I recently visited dermatologist he gave me some medicine but after eating antibiotic I was having severe fewer and I got ulcers in my mouth so I consulted ent she gave some antibiotics and medicine but still 2 days after the ulcers are there and I am not able to swallow my saliva also I don't have any other medical problem but stlii there is no cure I am also applying candid mouth gel she told be that this is because of some gas problem you are infected in tonsils.

Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist, Gandhinagar
Ulcers in mouth: It is also known as aphthous ulcers. They are very painful and restrict chewing and swallowing due to pain. Mainly it is due to Dyspepsia, consumption of heavy Antibiotics which kills normal Bacterial flora which makes vit B complex for our body. It is also due to mental tension. I have seen so many exam going students having ulcers in mouth and when exam is over it is cured . It is different from cancer ulcer as cancer ulcer is not painful and it doesn?t heal. High dose of Vit B , pain killing oral paste, Treatment of constipation, Stoppage of Heavy antibiotics added to it , etc as per requirement helps the patient.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have been taking novelon for 6 days now so now is it effective and there would be no issues if I get involve in intercourse without using condom ?

Diploma in Diabetology, Pregnancy & Diabetes, Hypertension, Cardiovascular Prevention in Diabetes ,Thyroid
General Physician, Sri Ganganagar
Novelon can protect you from pregnancy only after prolong use. Please do sex with safety measures only.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have migraine from two years. It is very pain ful for me any medicine in not benefit to me pls help.

General Physician, Nashik
Avoid triggers. If certain foods or odors seem to have triggered your migraines in the past, avoid them. Reduce your caffeine and alcohol intake and avoid tobacco. In general, establish a daily routine with regular sleep patterns and regular meals. In addition, try to control stress. Exercise regularly. Regular aerobic exercise reduces tension and can help prevent migraines. If your doctor agrees, choose any aerobic exercise you enjoy, including walking, swimming and cycling. Warm up slowly, however, because sudden, intense exercise can cause headaches. Obesity is also thought to be a factor in migraine headaches, and regular exercise can help you maintain a healthy weight or lose weight.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed