Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Raghav BarveYour feedback matters!
My Mom is 39 years old. She feels a lot of pain in her joints and back. What are the possible reasons and please suggest solutions.
My operation for knee surgery has been done before 1 month. Now doctor had told me to do phsiyo therapy. My question is. Is it mandate to do that therapy.
I have pain in my right hand elbow and its paining since 3 months. What is the reason for this pain?
Dear Dr, I feel hitching/ burning on my foot when I go to sleep and this is continue for some time and then NO problem. However can feel mild pain when walking. My BP is 140/85 and No sugar.I am 50 and have a job of sitting 6-8 hrs a day.
He has a back pain after his accident on bike. But on xray or show normal so what to do for the pain..
Why do I have pain in my back when I go for driving the scooty. It happens every time. I feel jerks in my back. I can not help it. I feel so much pain. What can I do for it. Please tell me. Help to get me recovered.
I am 43 years man and suffering from acute pain in soldier at right side in a 6 weeks. What should I do?
I am a 23 year old male I want to ask that if I have Knee pain what ahoul I do instead of using painkiller.
Sir, My eyes and head is paining due to riding bike. My back is paining too much due to riding bike from long time. can you give me suggestions for all above sir?
Hi, my heel are paining since 1 month badly when early morning I woke it pain more thats why I cant walk please tell me what to do ?
I am a 44 year old lady. Got my uterus and ovary removed due to tumours one year back. My hairs are falling off dangerously. I stay in kolkata, and the climate is very hot n humid most of the year round. What do I need to do or what medicine do I take? I am taking calcium daily still I have lower backache. I am 5.2 feet n my weight is around 62. Can you suggest me a good tonic which would give me supplement as well as not make me fat?
Have you met with an accident recently and ended up with a dislocated shoulder? In this form of injury, a blow or any kind of injury causes the top portion of your arm bone to come off your shoulder socket. In extreme cases of a dislocated shoulder, the nerves and tissues surrounding your shoulder are damaged. If you experience a dislocated shoulder frequently, it may lead to chronic weakness and instability.
It is important for you to treat a dislocated shoulder right after it is experienced. Your arm bone needs to be moved back into your shoulder socket. As the dislocated joint starts swelling up even more and causes more pain, immediate treatment is necessary. After the arm bone is placed back into the socket, pain gets relieved to some extent. After the repositioning of the shoulder bone, you need to apply certain treatment measures.
They are as follows:
- Apply ice to your shoulder for reducing the swelling and pain. You need to do this every day for 20 to 30 minutes. Carry out this therapy for around 3 days and repeat it after every four hours in a day.
- You should use a shoulder immobiliser or a sling in order to prevent any further injury until medical treatment is received.
- You may take certain painkiller medicines. These may include NSAIDS or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. They help in dealing with the pain and swelling associated with your dislocated shoulder. However, these medicines are associated with some side effects. You should not take such medications for extended periods without consulting your doctor.
- You need to carry out various strengthening exercises, along with stretching.
- In major cases, the above-mentioned treatment measures bear success and deal with your dislocated shoulder and its symptoms. In some intense cases, a surgery may be required.
- Sometimes, a surgery a for dislocated shoulder is required in order to repair your torn ligament. After such a surgery, you will be required to keep your arm hanging in a sling for around two months.
- In some severe and extreme cases of a dislocated shoulder, a surgery is carried out for correcting the position of your bones. In cases of recurring dislocated shoulder, a surgery for tightening the tendons surrounding your joints is essential.
The rate of recovery from a dislocated shoulder depends upon the seriousness of the injury. A dislocated shoulder may require a time of 3 weeks to 12 weeks for recovery and the recovery rate varies from person to person. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.
I am suffering with thy muscle pain and joint pains from past two weeks &pain transfers to other part as well and I also have joint pain at groin. This pain is from past one month.
it can be curable if you follow proper postural guidance and ergonomic designed atmosphere.