Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rachana KambleYour feedback matters!
Dear sir my teeth is full yellow I am thinking to clean from BDS but my friends is telling do not do that after cleaning you will face problem so please tell what is right way to clean my teeth.
Hello sir/mam I just want to consult about my uneven/irregular position of teeth. Please prescribe me about its treatment and its duration of treatment.
I am 24 years old, I have tooth bleeding more than two years and also swelling of gum and bad smelling from mouth. I visit many dentist, I did scaling, whatever they advise, brush changing, vertical brushing. But not response yet. I worried there must other reason, sometimes it is painful also. Please tell me what to do.
I am getting mouth ulcer almost every week, I am taking B complex tablet but no use. Please suggest a medicine to get rid of this mouth ulcer.
I had inter maxillary fixation surgery for jaw fracture. So I want to know about the recovery period in this surgery.
I have blood sugar with the range of 200 on p. P. Now I have to remove broken teeth which is paining. Now what efforts will take to remove it.
I feel unconscious when I want to the dental clinic for extraction of my maxillary third permanent molar?
I am having Piles since long time now 4-5 months atleast, I am 6" 1 with 87 Kgs weight, I have gained 10 Kgs in last 1.5 year. I donot eat too much spicy food and occasionally eat fast food. Also, I am on Nucoxia 90 Mg for swelling which I am getting since last 3 / 4 years. I Get mouth ulcers frequently and specially when I eat Dry fruits, have too much coffee or if I eat egg regularly (2-3 times in a week). Is there any relation of Piles to the food I am taking or the medicine? I have 1.5 Ltr water everyday. Piles often occur intermittently every 3-4 days sometimes some blood is also there with faces and there is pain /difficulty during excretion atleast 2/7 times in the week. Piles are internal not external. But I am worried since its been very long since piles are there. Please suggest remedy.
I have mouth ulcers very often they hurt badly but if one goes away then the second comes as soon as possible and they all hurt and right now I have 3 mouth ulcers and 4th one is coming I'm afraid if I have a mouth cancer or not. Is it true that I have mouth cancer or it's something else? Please help me.
Baby teeth may not last forever, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t extremely important. In fact, they are just as important to babies and kids as your adult teeth are to you! Here are five things every parent definitely needs to know about baby teeth.
1. They save a spot for adult teeth: Baby teeth are placeholders for adult teeth, and help them to grow in straight. When baby teeth come out too early—due to decay or an accident—other teeth nearby might drift into the empty space, blocking the incoming adult tooth. This can lead to crowding and the need for braces later on. If a baby tooth is badly decayed, it may have to be pulled. In this case, the dentist might recommend that something called a space maintainer be put in where the tooth used to be.
2. They help children chew food and speak clearly: If kids are missing several baby teeth, they may not be able to fully chew their food. This can cause tummy aches and prevent children from getting all the nutrients they need for their growing bodies. Baby teeth are also very important when it comes to children learning to speak clearly. Losing certain teeth too early can make it difficult to correctly say some words and might cause long term problems down the road.
3. Cavities grow faster in baby teeth: Baby teeth are different from adult teeth in that the outer layer of the teeth (the enamel) is much thinner, and the layer just under that (dentin) is much softer. Because of this, cavities can eat through baby teeth surprisingly quickly. With regular dental checkups, little cavities can get filled before they grow into a gaping hole.
4. Cavities hurt at any age: For children with untreated cavities, there is a good chance their little mouths are in pain. This can make it hard to focus in school and may lead to them feeling upset or grumpy much of the time. Living with the nagging pain of a toothache is no fun at all, so get those tiny teeth looked at asap!
5. Healthy baby teeth give kids confidence: There is so much to smile about when you’re a kid. But when a child is living with badly decayed teeth, the last thing they want to do is smile. Having to face the world with damaged, discolored, or cavity-filled teeth can make it difficult to be social and make friends. A healthy smile makes it easier to be a happy child.
Healthy baby teeth lead to healthy adult teeth, but they also do so much more. You can do your part by making sure your children brush after meals, floss daily, and see the dentist twice a year. And if you spot a cavity, get to the dentist right away! Every kid deserves to have a healthy, happy smile.
Hello I am 35 years old. I used to do brushing twice a day but I have yellowish color of behind the teeth. And some time having bad odor.
Occasional teeth clenching is fairly common disorder among adults and children throughout the world. But if the teeth grinding occurs repeatedly, it can cause significant damage to your teeth or gums (with chances of potential tooth loss) and overall dental hygiene. Furthermore, recurrent episodes of bruxism might cause other serious complications such as severe headaches, facial pain or disorders in the temporomandibular joints (located in the forepart of the ear).
According to recent studies, 15-33% of children tend to grind their teeth while they develop their first few pairs and generally stop with the gradual development of adult teeth. In adults, this disorder might occur as an involuntary response, completely unbeknownst to the concerned individual.
The most likely causes of bruxism are as follows:
According to the doctors, in 70% of the adults, repressed stress or anxiety might result in teeth grinding while you are sleeping.
Bruxism might also occur as a result of excessive consumption of alcohol, caffeine, sleeping pills, tobacco, and selected anti-depressants.
Bruxism might also occur due to depression and the sheer competitive nature in certain individuals.
Bruxism might also occur due to a serious disorder such as Parkinson ’s disease.
Bruxism might also occur as an axillary of other sleep related disorders such as excessive snoring, sleep apnoea, etc.
If you have an irregular structural alignment among the upper and lower sets of teeth, Bruxism is more likely to occur.
In children, Bruxism might occur as a response from to pain in the ear or tooth.
The following treatments can be implemented to treat permanent instances of bruxism:
If it is caused by severe stress and anxiety, stress management therapies can be very useful to prevent Bruxism.
If you have a habit of grinding your teeth while you are asleep, you can consult your doctor to provide you with mouth guards.
Regulated consumption of alcohol, tobacco might help prevent Bruxism if it is caused by a side effect of either one of them. Likewise, if the disorder occurs due to a side effect of antidepressants or any other psychiatric medications, you must consult your doctor to change the particular medication.
You can also opt for Dental correction procedures like night guard if the reason of the disorder is the misalignment of the upper and lower teeth or other related dental complications. A custom fit night guard will not only safeguard your comfort, but improve the quality of your smile as well.
Although medications are not common, muscle relaxants (for a certain period of time) or Botox injections are prescribed by doctors when the patient does not respond to other forms of treatments. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist.