Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RabreYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am got pregnant of 20 days, but I want to do abortion as early as possible, so what will be solution?
The harmful effects of drinking water in plastic bottles:
1. Harmful substances: apart from harmful chemicals in plastic, water when get stored in plastic bottles also produces harmful substances like fluoride, arsenic and aluminium which can be poison for human body. So, drinking water from plastic bottles would mean drinking slow poison that will slowly and steadily deteriorate your health.
2. Dioxin production: plastic does melt in hot environment. And we, often store water in plastic bottles while driving and so many times leave it in the car where it is in the direct exposure of sun. Such heating releases a toxin called dioxin which when consumed can accelerate breast cancer.
3. Bpa generation: biphenyl a is an estrogen-mimicking chemical which can lead to lot of health problems like diabetes, obesity, fertility problems, behavioural problems and early puberty in girls. It’s better not to store and drink water from a plastic bottle.
4. Liver cancer and reduced sperm count: because of presence of a chemical called phthalates in plastic, drinking water from plastic bottles can also lead to liver cancer and reduction in sperm count.
5. Vitamin based bottled water: nowadays, we get water mostly in plastic bottles and to increase its health content, manufacturers make it vitamin-enriched to attract buyers. But this is even more harmful as it carries health-harming additives like food dyes and high fructose corn syrup.
6. Impact on immune system: our immune system is immensely affected when we drink water in plastic bottles according to nutritionist in mumbai. The chemicals from plastic bottles are ingested and tend to disturb our body’s immune system.
I had an unprotected sex with my husband on 18 june and after it I took unwanted 72 on that particular day. My previous periods date was on 3 june and after taking that pill I got down on 23 or 25th of june. My normal cycle lasts for 6 to 7 days but this time it only last for 3 to 4 days. Now I again got periods on 2 july. Is that nrml or I have permanently got this problem of irregular period? Please help me.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
I am 8th months pregnant and having sleepless nights with all negative thinking in my mind and sometimes if I dnt thnk anything also I dnt get sleep my gynaecologist said it may b anxiety insomnia she gave me zolfresh 5 mg once at bed time is it is safe to take the medicine in pregnancy.
I am 25 years old before 1.5 years got married. Last months we tried for baby its missed. please give some advise. Which time need to do sex it will give a positive results. And my wife period is regularly.
I am a virgin. I get very problem on my vagina always. it gets wet. Because I got sex thoughts always. I need a change please help me.
My friend had unwanted 72 and I pill in four days after protected sex now she has a spot bleeding and lower abdominal pain and stomach pain what to do now?
Interstitial cystitis (IC), also known as painful bladder syndrome, is a difficult condition. It is difficult to diagnose and though there are treatments that can make life easier, there is no long-term cure. Interstitial cystitis is a lifelong bladder problem, that causes pressure and pain below the belly button. Symptoms can be constant, or they may fluctuate. It causes painful and urgent trips to the bathroom. In severe cases, you may need to urinate about 40 to 60 times in a day.
What causes interstitial cystitis (IC)?
The bladder is a hollow, muscular organ that holds the urine your body needs to dispose. The reason why IC occurs isn’t that clear, but there a few ideas:
1. An issue with bladder tissue allows chemicals in your urine to irritate the bladder.
2. Chemicals that are released when there is an inflammation in your body can cause the symptoms.
3. The bladder can be attacked by your immune system
4. Substances in your urine can damage your bladder
5. Nerve problems can wreak havoc on your bladder
Signs and Symptoms
People suffering from IC don’t display the same symptoms. The symptoms keep changing, be it every day, every week or every month. Sometimes, the symptoms may entirely disappear without treatment. Some common IC symptoms include:
1. Bladder pressure and pain that worsens after the bladder gets filled with urine
2. Pain in your urethra (the tube that drains the urine from your bladder), pelvis, lower back and lower tummy
3. Women experience vaginal pain (or the area behind it) or in the vulva
4. In men, a sensation of pain in the penis, testicles, scrotum or the region behind the scrotum
5. The urge to urinate, even if you had urinated a few moments ago
6. Women experience pain during intercourse
7. Men experience pain after sex or during orgasm
One common symptom shared by all people suffering from IC is a swollen bladder. There are certain things that can worsen your condition. These include:
1. Certain drinks or foods
2. Physical or mental stress
3. Menstrual cycles
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.
I had an intercourse on 3.7.16 unprotected. My period date was due on 14.7.16. On 13.7.14 I had spotting followed by bleeding next day without any period symptoms and cramps. Am I pregnant?
Hi I am 25yrs, I am 6weeks pregnant. I am losing my appetite. What are the symptoms I should be having otherwise which are ok at this stage?
Exercise after pregnancy can make a woman feel at her best. It can help her to lose extra pounds specifically when it is combined with reduced intake of calories. It will also boost her level of energy and relieve stress along with strengthening and toning abdominal muscles. Exercising regularly will also set a positive example for your baby so that he or she can imbibe the same and include it in their regime from an early childhood.
Workout and Breast-feeding: Are they related?
Exercise is not deemed to have any negative effects on either breast milk composition or volume. It also doesn’t affect the growth and development of a nursing baby. Though some researchers report that high-intensity weight loss training may cause accumulation of lactic acid in the breast milk causing a sour taste, but such instances are very rare and don’t happen with regular free hand to moderate exercise.
If you are willing to indulge in vigorous exercise during the first few months of feeding your baby, you can feed him or her before exercising or pumping the milk before workout and feed it afterwards. Alternatively, you can take a shower after the workout and express a few drops of milk before feeding your baby.
When is the right time to start workout?
If you had experienced an uncomplicated normal delivery, it is particularly safe to start exercising after a few days of giving birth or as soon as your body feels ready. If you had a complicated birth, or a C-section or an extensive vaginal repair, you should seek advice from a gynaecologist about the ideal time to start a workout program.
Activities that you may start with:
For the majority of healthy women, the Department of Health and Human Services suggests at least 150 minutes of moderate exercises or aerobic activity spanning through a week. You may start with a simple and low impact exercise such as a plain walk. You can even look for a post-partum workout class at a local fitness club, gym or community centre. Then you can proceed towards starting pelvic tilt and kegel exercises.
When you are nursing a newborn, getting enough time for routine exercises can be very challenging. Hormonal imbalance would bring about mood swings and some days you may feel too tired for a full-time work workout. out. However, you must never give up; speak with a health care specialist and seek the support of your partner and friends to stay motivated right through.