Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I am a 53 years old male having high blood pressure from last 25-30 years and also suffering from restless legs syndrome. I am taking medicines - tab. Metosarton 50mg and tab amlong 2. 5mg for hypertension and tab. Premipex 0. 5mg and tab melzap md 0. 5mg for rls, although all my tests are ok. However, I normally feel chest pain many times at different areas of chest. Also, I have undergone ct angio 3 times and it' s been always on negative side. Recently before 5 days, I again felt moderate chest pain with shortness of breathing which was then extended to my left jaw, right jaw and backside of the neck. I immediately went to a cardiologist and he noticed some changes in my ecg but eco was perfectly fine. He then suggested me to get admitted in a hospital. I was admitted in hospital' s icu for a day. After thorough checks, fresh ecg, eco, tmt and troponin-i test, doctor declared that pain was not a cardiac reason. Even after 4 days of discharge from hospital, the chest pain is still persisting multiple times in a day. Request doctor to please advise me on why the pain is persisting continuously and advise on what possibly be a cause behind this pain.
I have head ache in frontal area every day, after noon. Can not lean forward. Darkness in vision, and some time vertigo also.
I have a ring worm of diameter around 10 cm which is in my thigh for 4 months .And I have applied many creams but then it's not going and it's spreading.
Hi. Today morning when I got up, I am having pain on the left side of face that comes from the lower jaw to the joint and then to the ear. Not able open my mouth fully. Also not able to eat food because of pain. I never had such problem. Also it's not tooth ache as well.
Hello Dr. I always feel nausea what is the causes and treatment? I am 29, female, not married. Weight 50 kg and 164 cm length.
Hi sir my problem is very bad. Am 25 years old male. When I do hand pump during sexual feeling my organism takes long time after that my prepuse will swell like anything it doesn't come to normal position for many hours. If sleep on bed n make to and fro motion like in sex I get organism and I have no problem of swelling. Am going to be married soon am worried please tell me what the problem how should it be cured.
Is premature ejaculation cure by medicine? Which one is good for this disease homeopathy, Unani, Or else?
I have severe headache last night when I took bath the water run inside my ear. But it not come out. pls tell what to do?
My half side of brain start paining very much when sun is on head properly and as it start to sunset my heads calms down, I think its because of cold being saturated in my head any medicine for it.
I get acidity and consequent heartburn everyday. I used to take esomeprazole before lunch and it used to be enough. But now even inspite of that I develop acidity. What other medication or regime must I take.
A nasal polyp is a growth within the nasal cavity, which may cause problems with your health. Smaller polyps don't tend to create any problem, but larger ones can cause breathing difficulty, sneezing problems, losing the sense of smell and a dampening of taste as well. Conventional medicine usually prescribes surgery, but homeopathy has effective cures to reduce the polyp and lessen the symptoms over time.
Cures for nasal polyps in Homeopathy:
1. Phosphorus: This medication is especially effective if you have nasal polyps that bleed. This is effective with people who have a tall and slender build and tend to develop a thirst for cold water as the polyp grows within them. The polyps may bleed regularly and also block the nostrils in such a way that they get a circular motion when breathing.
2. Lemna Minor: This medicine is very effective when there is an intense level of nasal blockage and you are experiencing anosmia or a loss of the sense of smell. These kind of nasal polyps tend to worsen during the wet season and can even cause a thick white discharge from the nose which has a foul smell.
3. Calcarea Carbonica: Useful in the cases of people who are overweight, some homeopathic doctors tend to prescribe this medication in cases where a person may be quickly affected by seasonal changes, such as hot to cold or cold to hot weather. Other symptoms where this medication is applicable are:
- Frequent sneezing
- Profuse sweating during the night
- Sore nose
- Small amounts of white discharge
- Nostrils are mostly dry
4. Conium Maculatum: This medication is very effective if you have a dry nose, which seems to get sudden discharges irregularly. Instead of a loss of smell, you may develop a more acute sense of smell. If the patient is suffering from frequent sneezes and complains of nasal blocks in the morning, conium can be an effective remedy
5. Sanguinaria Canadensis: This medicine is know be a great remedy primarily for polyps, which are right sided or occur within the right nostril of the nose. Some of the symptoms where Sanguinaria Canadensis is very effective are:
- Profuse amounts of nasal discharge
- Frequent sneezing
- Swollen nasal membrane
- Right sided headache along with right sided blockage of nostrils