Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. R.S.SonawaneYour feedback matters!
I itchy scalp Hairfaling from the top of head 25 to 30 hair loss in one day, scalp is also very hot, No dandruff hair root will come out with hair.
Hello I Want to know that what I have to do to make my beard complete black. And I need your suggestion about panderm plus which is used for acne and spots on the face.
If ginger juice is applied on the skull in alternate days and kept for one hour will it help to grow new hair?
I get pimple like structure in my nose it usually happens in Summer and winter seasons when by mistakenly or when I touch the pimple it hurts very bad. And it starts bleeding what should I do please help.
Hello I am kunal gupta 16 years old . I am having so many pimples on my forehead and face . I want to know how to get rid of pimples .
I am 25 yes old and have already lost lots of hair from my scalp. I need some solution to the problem is natural and does not involve chemical treatments.Please help sir .
Can I use Multaani mitti in winter to remove face pimples? And if I can use this please tell me a proper way?
Hello I am 24. Years old my face had lot of black marks how to make them removed from face clear. Give some natural tips to remove those black marks.
I am suffering from ring worm since a month. itching heavily below chest and thigh please suggest best medicine.
My neck is becoming black colour due to dirt. I had tried many times to clean. But its not going. What I hav to do?
For e. G.I am losing hairs quickly and tried some medicine but no effects yet I am not sure what else can I do can you please help me.
Blackheads and whiteheads not only make you look unattractive, but also are hard to cure and keep recurring. Fortunately, there are quite a few substances and food items available in every kitchen that can effectively and naturally treat them and can also prevent them from recurring!
Some of the best natural treatments for whiteheads and blackheads are-
1. Use milk- milk is a natural cleanser. Add a hint of lemon juice to half a cup of milk and mix it well with half a spoon of salt. Apply this mixture while scrubbing thoroughly on the entire surface of your face skin. This method decreases whiteheads and blackheads in a week and also stops them from recurring.
2. Cinnamon & honey- a paste made up of one tablespoon of cinnamon powder and adequate honey is a very effective mixture. Apply it on the face, especially on the affected areas, and keep it on for the entire night. Wash it off in the morning. Continue this every night till whiteheads and blackheads disappear.
3. Baking soda- baking soda is exceptionally good to treat several skin problems. A mixture of baking soda and water must be applied on the face. Once it dries, wash it off. This mixture dries off the whiteheads and blackheads and also removes excessive oil from the skin.
4. Mint & turmeric- extract 4 teaspoons of mint juice and add half a spoon of turmeric making a thick paste. Apply it on affected areas for a while. Once this paste dries off, wash your face with water. Milk can replace mint juice if desired.
5. Lemon juice- squeeze out lemon juice from 2 big sized lemons. Add some water to reduce the acidic effect. Dip a cotton ball in it and rub it across your face. You can do this several times a day. This is the simplest method to treat whiteheads and blackheads.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
I am losing my hair quickly. I tried many types of shampoo but no effects yet. Sir, I also do masturbation so I think that big reason for this. please guide me.
Can genital HPV infection be prevented? What's the difference between HPV and HIV? Can genital HPV infection be tested for? Can genital HPV infections be treated? What is HPV?
Sir I am suffering from groin itching and allergy at that spot and light liquid formation even we wear dry underwear.
The skin is the largest external organ as well as the largest organ in general in the human body. There are many types of skin diseases that can afflict your body and they may appear anywhere. Ayurveda is a potent weapon which can be used to treat many skin diseases effectively. The natural remedies of Ayurveda are being increasingly adopted throughout the world.
Let's take a look at a few of the skin diseases that can be easily cured by Ayurveda:
- Eczema: One of the most common types of skin diseases, eczema is characterized by the reactions that the skin has. These reactions can manifest themselves in many forms. The most common reaction is swelling of the skin with redness. Other forms may also develop blisters, cracking of the skin, scaling or papules.
- Scaly rashes: Scientifically known as Papulosquamous Eruptions, scaly rashes are usually the result of itching which in itself is a reaction to some internal or external factors. These rashes can be mild to severely painful depending on what had caused them. Some factors behind these may be eczema, reaction to drugs, psoriasis and others.
- Urticaria: These rashes differ from other ones as they persist for a short period of time and usually result in swellings on the skin. These swellings may be very sensitive and itchy. Some common examples of Urticaria are Nettle rashes and hives that may develop due to an external factor such as bug bites.
- Psoriasis: Ayurveda has great treatments for this disease as its incidence within the population is quite high. This is a non-infectious skin condition where inflammation occurs in the affected parts of the skin and reddish scales form on the body. This problem is usually attributed to excessive cells within the body.
- Pruritus or itching: Another very common skin affliction which can be caused by a variety of factors, it can be a reaction to something external or be caused by internal issues that may be developing. Mostly caused by the reaction of external nerve endings they may become very painful if over stimulated.
Ayurveda has many remedies for all of the ailments mentioned above along with many other skin disorders and has gained popularity as it completely natural and devoid of side effects encountered with conventional medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ayurveda and ask a free question.