Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R.P. Joshi
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. R.P. JoshiYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from premature ejaculation, what to do or what medicines to take. I ejaculate almost during entering. I am facing this problem for the last two years.
Dear sir I was in habit of masturbation from last 15 years to till date. I am 28 years. Will get married in next year. I am totally feeling weak. My weight is around 40 kg. Now in these days when I start masturbation the ejaculation take place within 3 to 5 minute. What shall I do. I already stop down this. I want to be longer in the sex. Please advise. Also feeling tired when try to do some hard work. I have also acidity problem can't digest milk products Please advise in this regards.
Hi. I want ask that my hunger is equal to zero so please advice me what should I do to increase my hunger.
I have 2 wife's and I am very much addicted to sex, almost all daily I have sex with my 2nd wife, but my 1st wife also want daily. I can't able to handle the situation .so please guide me some medicine ?so I can have sex with both daily?
Why is that most people have tilted Penis. Even I have my Penis tilted towards left. What is reason?
Dear Dr. I am 17 year old and I had been addicted to masturbation from 4 years. Bcoz of dis my penis is bending towards. Plzzz advice me. Sir now I am feeling very guilty about it.
Dear Doc, My name is Akshay 29 years old. I am only able to have sex once in week and ejaculate early. Is it normal I think I have low testosterone since I have less facial hair and no chest hair, low sex drive, small genital (4" erect stage) (want to have sex but not having strong erection every time) also my mood swing anytime become sad without any reason. My question does testosterone replacement therapy work? Is it possible to get facial hair/Chest hair, good sex drive ,strong erection, enlargement of genitals at this age? Please suggest.
I want to know that does it causes metal toxicity by drinking water which was kept overnight in a copper vessel?
A diabetic patient can have:
Early morning: fresh coconut water / lemon water
- Egg / porridge / sprouts / stuffed chapatti + curd
- Besan cheela / jowar / bajra
- A glass of milk
Mid morning: fruit (no salt)
Lunch: salad (no salt) 2 multi grain chapatti, dal, seasonal vegetable
Evening: tea / coffee / green tea
- 5 - 7 almonds / roasted chana
Pre dinner: fruit (no salt)
Dinner: salad (no salt)
- 2 multi grain chapatti
- Seasonal vegetable
- Bed time: milk + haldi
Food to have:
- Single toned milk its products - 500 ml / day
- Multigrain atta - (7kg wheat atta + 2kg black chana atta + 1 kg wheat bran)
- Prefer mustard oil as a medium for cooking around 3 - 4tsp / day
- Have 2 - 3 servings of fruits at least in a day
- Restrict salt intake to about 3 grams / day
Food to avoid:
- Deep fried foods
- Junk foods
- Full cream milk, cream, butter, ghee
- Processed cheese, khoa
- Sugar, sugar free, jam, honey, gur
- Sweets, mithai, puddings, cakes, pastries, chocolates, ice cream etc
- Cold drinks, rasna, roohafza, tang, sherbet etc
- Bournvita, horlicks, boost etc
- Cornflakes, tomato ketchup -
- Maida and its products including bread
- Biscuits, chips, kurkure, namkeen, bhujia, rusk etc
- Packaged food products e. G. Packaged juices, packet soups, ketchup etc
- Different sauces like soya sauce, chilli sauce etc
- Achar, chutney, papad and other accompaniments
- Vegetables like aloo, arbi, yam, zimikand etc
- Starchy foods like sago, makhana etc