Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. R MujumderYour feedback matters!
Trying to conceive since more than 6 months, but no hope. My doc told me to do the HSG test. Today, I had a HSG test, but feeling big cramping even after 12 hours after the test, though doc said that everything is fine. Is this normal -the severe pain? If so, how long I have to bear this pain and after how many days, intercourse can b started?
Hello doctor I ma 7 weeks pregnant I have no symptoms is it ok. Because at 6 week doctor saw heartbeat by 120.
Is it normal to have breast pain immediately after ovulation its my 13th day. I am trying to conceive, will this affect my pregnancy. Immediate breast pain after ovulation means no pregnancy? Please help doc.
I am rupinder. I am pregnant. I hv missed period for one and half month. I want to abort. I hv taken termipill kit. I want to ask how much time will it take for bleeding to start after taking tablet.
Which is best time to avoid the pregnancy. I mean from which day to which day is danger zone from time of period.
Hi, am 30 year old men. Married 2 months back. Now my wife is pregnant. I.e 40th day from her previous cycle. Whether we can do sex now? Or else convey, which months we can be having sex?
I had asked question asking what is the best period to have sex as per the menstrual cycle in order to avoid pregnancy?. I gt one ans frm doc is 3rd day till 11day and the other doctor said 7days before periods and 7 days after periods have minimum chances of pregnancy. So whom to follow can anyone answer it clearly.
Loosing your virginity means that you have had sex with someone else, a lot of people say sex is when a penis penetrates a vagina, however of course this is ignoring other forms of sex such as oral sex or anal sex, how women have sex and how homosexual couples have sex. It is down to you to determine what you think sex is, but whatever you decide loosing your virginity still means having to have had sex with another person, and you will hopefully know if you have had sex or not with another person.
People used to think that if a girls hymen broke it means they are not longer virgins, this is not true, girls can break their hymens from any sort of penetration (such as masturbation or use of internal menstrual options like tampons or menstrual cups) or they can be broken from activities like horse riding. Some girls are also not born with hymens, or at least not full hymens, so hymens being in tact or not is not a good indication of whether or not someone is a virgin or not. A girl's hymen breaking can be painful and involve bleeding, but it is also just as likely to be painless or even pleasurable when your hymen breaks.
If you don't know if your hymen is in tact you can look by sitting comfortably and using a mirror to look at your vulva (external part of your genitals) to see the vaginal opening. The hymen is different from girl/woman to girl/woman but usually if in tact it will look like a ring of flesh around the opening to your vagina where as if broken it will look like flaps of skin around the vaginal opening.
Loss of sexual desire is more common in women than in men. As many as 3 in 10 women have reduced or limited sexual interest in any kind of sexual activity. While the medical term for this problem is Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (HSDD), it is generally understood as a loss of libido.
Following are the causes of less libido in females:
1. Hormonal Disorders:
- Dryness of the vagina and pain during sexual intercourse may affect sexual drive both mentally and physically.
- After menopause, drop in the count of testosterone hormone also affects sexual drive which can result in loss of libido.
- With advancing age, the level of androgens decrease, and hence results in a lack of sexual desire.
2. Lifestyle Disorders:
- In some of the cases, lack of emotional support in a relationship plays a significant role in the loss of libido. Post baby 'coolness' may also act as a driving force for loss in libido.
- In today's era, changing lifestyle is drastically affecting our lives. Following an unhealthy lifestyle may result in increased weight that may affect self-image, and indirectly may also affect the sexual desire.
- Stress and job, family pressure and exhaustion may also influence sexual desire of a woman.
3. Medical Disorders:
- There are conditions such as endometriosis, fibroids and thyroid disorders that may have a negative impact on the sexual drive of a woman.
- Certain medicines such as antidepressants, oral contraceptives, and medicines that lower blood pressure may also negatively impact the sexual drive in women.
4. Psychological factors:
- Increasing cases of depression, anxiety, frustration, stress is also an important cause of loss of libido in the contemporary society.
- After childbirth, new moms tend to suffer from lack of sleep, insufficient lubrication of the vagina and exhaustion, which may affect her sexual desire. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
In this modern times many are leading busy fast paced lifestyles that are very effective for achieving career goals. However other areas of life can and do suffer as a result particularly that of health. In order to achieve few ways can be followed
1. Drink plenty of water: the importance of maintaining hydration is key in all areas of health. Not doing so not only affects energy and concentration levels but also can lead to further illness or exacerbation of existing ones.
2. Deep diaphragmatic breathing: just five slow diaphragmatic breaths has a profound effect on both physical and psychological state almost instantly, as in case of stress.
3. Regular exercise: that means spending for 10 to 15 minutes of regular stretching and strengthening exercises in stipulated time period.
4. Meditation: it could be done anywhere and at anytime as it requires simple practice of being mindful.
5. Positive focus: negative thinking can be most draining things as it doesn't have to be. To change it effectively with thought patterns with enough focus and consistency as it brings positive outcomes.
Hi my girlfriend took I pill after 7 hours we had unprotected sex she had her periods after 8 day but only for 2 days with very minimal bleeding and stomachache is there a chance of pregnancy please help.
I am not getting my periods on time and I am becoming fat also I dnt have thyroid problem my ovaries are little bit bigger in size so plzz tell me some medicine and some home remedies and guide me what diet should I eat.
Is level of amh vary from d2 to d7 in menstrual cycle. Last time my amh on day 2 is 1.81 n this time it is. 567. On day 7 Pl suggest.
Respected Doctor pls help. I got married on Nov 2015 but could not conceive till now. Please help I am in great tension. Please suggest some medicine and diet. I am 42 year old. Will it be possible for me to conceive. Pls help. Doctor after being intimate with my husband I wash myself I hope it is not creating problem.
Can I have sex just after period off on 8th day in order to get pregnant. From 8th day can I start doing sex till 14th day.
Tea and coffee are the most popular hot beverages in the world. The northern side of India majorly consumes a lot of tea as its daily beverage while the southern states in India indulge more into coffee. Both contain caffeine; but have different tastes as well as addictions.
Here are the benefits as well as drawbacks of the two.
1. Caffeine - Coffee has more caffeine than tea. So if you want to stay awake or want a sudden rush of energy, choose a cup of coffee over a cup of tea. Too much caffeine though will eradicate sound sleep and can cause high blood pressure issues.
2. Acidity - Drinking tea can cause acidity to a great extent. Coffee on the other hand doesn’t cause acidity, to that extent. Never consume tea on an empty stomach; you are likely to develop gas or acidity owing to the same.
3. Overall health - Tea has a lot of antioxidants as compared to coffee. Eliminate cream, milk, sugars etc from tea and drink the decoction daily. It’s a very good anti-oxidant that keeps the overall health of a person in good condition. Tea consumed with lemon juice clears the intestine, further eliminating toxins for a healthier body.
4. Diabetes - Coffee is said to prevent the occurrence of type 2 diabetes. It doesn’t let inflammations take root causing the glucose in the body to be utilized pretty well. It also helps the body in utilizing the insulin produced by the later in a far better way than normal.
5. Nutrients - Coffee is more nutritious than tea with more calcium, phosphorous, potassium and choline. Tea simply has more folate than coffee.
Coffee might seem to have more health benefits over tea but if you have weak immunity and sleep problems, you can pick tea over coffee.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.