Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. R MujumderYour feedback matters!
1. Walking strengthens your heart. It’s great cardio exercise, lowering levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol while increasing levels of HDL (good) cholesterol.
2. Walking gives you energy. It boosts circulation and increases oxygen supply to every cell in your body, helping you to feel more alert and alive.
3. Walking prevents diseases which eventually gives us healthy and long life.
4. Walking helps you lose weight and tones up legs, bums and thighs.
5. Walking boosts vitamin D. Walking is the perfect way to enjoy the outdoors while getting your vitamin D.
6. Walking daily can lift your mood and will make you physically strong. Just walk for half an hour a day and you can feel the difference yourself. Walking is the easiest way to have a healthy mind and body.
7. Walking improves sleep.
My frnd is 8 days late for her periods bt does not hv any pregnancy symptoms. Whn she was two days late for her periods she took many pills in order for periods to come. Could you please help me in knowing how many days late for periods is normal. She has not taken the pregnancy test yet bt if it comes put be positive and she does not want to hv a kid what she should do? Is abortion possible by just medical pills n does it have side effects?
I had sex last Saturday he used condoms and I took ipill on that day it self. Later I conducted a test yesterday that is on 24th of November it was negative. I am really worried today which means on 26th of November was my date of period but it did not happen. It is because of ipill it got late or am I pregnant?
My wife is getting breast pain. Her age is 23 weight is 40. If I touch the breast I can feel something hard. And we are planing for baby from 3 months. She didn't get her periods from 11 weeks. Why that pain? And why she didn't get periods? Can someone explain clearly please. Thank you.
I have got married in last 4 year but still we have not getting child. what is problem? Please help me.
I have some problems that I am not getting pregnant and my periods are irregular so please gide me what should I do and how to get pregnant.
I am 40 yes old, was diagnosed hyperthyroidism during 3rd pregnancy. I have been untreated since that time. That has been 4 years ago. I try to educate myself and live as drug free as possible. Months ago I was hospitalized for bad kidney infection and I don't think I ever recovered from it. My urine since then has been consistency dark in color and has very strong odor. I have no pain or irregularities otherwise. I have a bad diet n I don't consume many liquids. I cannot gain weight and desperately want to. I suffer from high anxiety and it keeps me from eating. I also am social drug user of methamphetamine. Help, I cannot afford a doctor.
Hi After taking mifegest there is no flow of blood on second day. I want to know that should I take another tablet for heavy mass because I have 45 days of pregnancy. I have to know that how I knew that in the inner side of my uterus there will be no clot of blood or fleshy mass Can I also take sonography.
Please Tell me what is do and not do in the pregnancy's first 3 month and which diet is taken in these months.
9 high-fiber foods that are filling
It is perceived that healthy foods are not filling. This is a myth. High-fiber foods are your main source of nutrients and keep you healthy. Fiber from food also ensures your body weight stays low and cholesterol in blood is managed well. It helps all the toxins out of your body and makes you look lean and good. You must try to replace what you usually consume with these high-fiber foods to beat hunger pangs as well as ensure health.
9 high-fiber foods that make you feel full and provide adequate fiber too.
1) oatmeal - have a filling breakfast of oatmeal and eliminate your daily 11 am cravings. High in fiber, oatmeal also keeps cholesterol in check and keeps you satisfied.
2) lentils - lentils are extremely high in proteins as well as fiber. Even a bowl full is good enough to keep your full for a long time.
3) broccoli - along with having cancer-fighting properties and a lot of antioxidants, broccoli has a large amount of fiber good enough to keep you full for a long time.
4) pears - a medium sized pear is packed with almost 6 grams of fiber, making it an appropriate health snack.
5) apples - nutritious and delicious, a medium sized apple can give you more than 4 grams of fiber.
6) barley - of all the grains, barley has the highest content of fiber which is close to six grams.
7) chia seeds - high in fiber, chia seeds are so flexible that they can be consumed as accompaniment in most dishes - be it cookies, yoghurt or salad.
8) carrots - baby carrots are the most ideal snacks ever, being easy to consume, rich source of beta-carotene and having high fiber content.
9) almonds - a quarter cup of almonds would give you almost 5 grams of fiber.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.