Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R Mathankar
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. R MathankarYour feedback matters!
My age 34 problem early discharge I am single & my penis is size only 4ich any medicine or any treatment to increase.
Hello. I am age of 25. I am feeling weakness in body as well as in case of sex life. My penis do not erect for long time and it ejaculate with in few seconds and even with little excitement without any intercourse. I do not have habit of smoking and do not drink wine. I used to masturbate daily three years ago nowadays I have left it. I have low sex desire also. In my diet I take salad fruits daily. I eat fast food once in a week or sometime it is once in a month. Please suggest me medicine which I can get without any medical prescription. and tell me one exercise which can improve my sexual life.
Do curd rice relieve constipation I include fiber too. Is mixed jam and whole wheat brown bread fibre too.
I have frequent headache and weeks ago I went to fast food n eat momo. Few minutes later I faint n vomited. Feeling dizzy. This days suffering from insomnia, tired during day time, lack of fatigue.
I am 26 year old. Mujhe intestine me infection ho gaya hai jiski wajah mere stomach me pain hota h or fresh nahi ho pa raha hu.
I was diagnosed of herpes simplex since 2013. But is like I've been sick regularly on daily basics, I've been to serial test to know if I have other conditions but nothing. I took my medicine regularly when I was newly diagnosed and later stopped and decide taking medicine whenever I have any sign of outbreak. The medicine make me more sick. I'm tired of eating medicine, I've accepted that I have it, but I don't want to be feeling sick all the time. I always feel tired and feverish.
Sir my mom age is 50. About 1.5 year ago she had a wound in her ear. After treatment it got cured. Bt now from last 5 mnth again she is having itchy ear and having pain in her ear. Ent doctor said there is some infection in ear. And a very little hole in ear drum but not any issue with hole. Now she got treatment for ear bt not got complete relief. Then she had pain in throat and ear. Then she changed the doctor. According to him there is problem in throat vein instead if ear. Doctor has prescribed selzic 300 and 4 more medicine i. E mecofol a and one migraine prevention pill one gas. But my mother is complaining that selzic 300 is creating many problems like dizziness, dry mouth, vomiting. Weakness. Etc. We are not how to stop selzic 300.
premature ejaculation, weak erection and I can see a drop or two of semen flowing out of my penis without any kind of erection whatsoever. Probably because I took some bad protein shake awhile back. How to fix? I'd prefer to avoid pills.
Every man knows that penis skin is quite sensitive. It has to be in order to provide the vivid sensations a guy feels when he's engaged in sensual activity of any kind. That's one of the reasons why a guy will always pay good attention to proper penis care - to keep the health of his penis skin top-notch.
But over time, penis sensation seems to become a little dulled. Things that once brought a man to the heights of ecstasy now just don't have that same "zing" he's used to feeling. What causes this loss of penis sensitivity, and what can a man do about it?
The good news is that there's quite a bit he can do!
Why a loss of penis sensation?
Penis sensation dissipates for many reasons, some of which are simply unavoidable. For instance, as a man ages, his skin naturally changes. Over time, little irritations build up and make the skin former a thicker layer. A good way to think of it is to consider a man who works with his hands. Eventually, his hands will become thicker and calloused as a result of all the work he does with them.
And so it is with penis skin, which becomes a little tougher with every irritation is suffers. After several years, the result is a little less penis sensation to enjoy when it's time to get busy.
There can be other reasons, too. Some medical conditions, such as diabetes, bring with it a lack of sensation due to changes in the nerves in the skin. Alcohol and tobacco use can eventually damage the nerves as well, making it tougher for a man to feel what he should. Poor blood circulation from too-tight clothing, obesity and some sports certainly doesn't help. Even excessive masturbation can eventually cause a problem for sensitive penis skin, as it can lead to certain areas being a little 'dulled' to sensation.
Recovering lost penis sensitivity
Fortunately, there are some things a man can do to help restore the penis sensation he has lost. Here are a few sure-fire methods a guy can try:
1. Change up masturbation. Sometimes a man gets accustomed to masturbating a certain way, and that leads to certain areas of the penis that need extra stimulation. Over time, this can make it tough for him to truly enjoy the touch of a partner, as what really gets him going, so to speak, is the same routine over and over. Break free of that routine by taking a break from masturbation and spending time with a partner instead. This can help train the penis to enjoy different sensations.
2. Avoid irritations. A guy can help heal the tougher penis skin by doing things a little differently. For instance, if he is accustomed to going commando and letting his penis rub against the rough trouser material, he can switch to wearing very soft boxers or briefs. If he's used to masturbating without lube, he can start to incorporate lube into his routine to give the sensitive penis skin a break.
3. Cut out bad habits. A guy who indulges in alcohol and smoking a bit too much might find that he's losing penis sensation. Letting go of those habits can help the penis skin recover and restore some of that lost sensitivity.
4. Reverse medical conditions. Some medical conditions, such as diabetes, can actually be reversed if a man catches them fast enough. Type 2 diabetes can often be managed with proper diet, exercise and the addition of certain medications. By getting blood sugars under control, a man might notice his sensation is coming back. This is also true for other medical conditions that can be managed well.
5. Use a strong penis health crème. The use of a specially formulated penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can go a long way toward restoring sensation. Shea butter and vitamin E can help keep skin supple, while L-carnitine protects against peripheral nerve damage that can lead to lowered penis sensation.