Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. R J KhanadeYour feedback matters!
My estradiol Serum level is 2493, and today is d16. My FET is scheduled on 14 Jan. I want to know is my E2 level fine for FET or high or low.
My mother has done blood test. She has low haemoglobin in her blood. How to increase haemoglobin in her blood.
My period is regular from last five months. But in this month miss my period. 4 days are completed. Then am I pregnant or not.
My wife is 35 years old, she has endometriosis cyst in her right ovary, almost 5 cm. How to cure it without operation?
She is pregnant now its 7th month 1st week She got Gum infection past three day of both side end of the teeth gum. I guess that may be a cause of wisdom teeth but I not yet seen. The skin of that place not like normal skin the colour is changed on that point of gum. Still not consulted doctor or dentist just goggling with salt water we for from regular gynecology do please suggest me. Whatever weight is mentioned is on day weight on antenatal card.
She had 4 miscarriages in the first trimester. She was found to be Rubella IgG positive. Whether it is good to take Rubella vaccine? and her other antibodies test were negative.
I have a missed period about five weeks. My last menses was on 22october. I have irregular periods .BT before five months it became regular. .my baby is now 1 year and two months old. I conducted pregnancy test twice. BT its negative. Am getting pregnant? Or we're is my period? Is feeding influence it? Then how many months I wait for this?
Dear Dr. My sister complained about severe pain in the lower right portion of her right breast. What it might be? Is it something to worry about? And what diagnosis we are needed to perform? She is 17.
She has been facing discharge of white water from vagina for a week is it serious if flow is high in amount.
Milk is an essential part of the diet for many people across the world. Most humans are able to digest milk now and it has many benefits to offer. One of the easiest milks to digest is certainly cow milk. Let's take a good look at all those amazing benefits that a glass of milk can offer you:
Reasons for drinking cow milk:
- Improves heart health Cow's milk consumed in moderate amounts regularly has shown to reduce the risk of heart disease. Milk contains potassium, which is effective in vasodilation, and thus helps in reducing blood pressure. This in turn, puts less pressure on the heart and lowers the chances of cardiovascular diseases.
- Bone health: This is probably one of the most touted advantages of drinking milk. Milk contains copious amounts of calcium and thus its consumption is said to be good for bones. Milk also has vitamin D, vitamin C, potassium and other nutrients that increase bone strength. Drinking milk has also been linked to lowered chances of osteoporosis.
- Improves skin health: Milk and milk products have been used for a very long time in skin care products. However, drinking milk in controlled amounts will also result in better skin as it is known to be rich in nutrients, such as vitamin A, among others.
- Helps in muscle development: Muscle development is very important, especially in children and for that to happen, a lot of protein is required. Milk is a great source of protein, and thus drinking it on a regular basis will help you develop muscles. Even adults who want to build more muscle mass should consume milk.
- Protects teeth: This is especially true in the case of adolescents or children, as milk can be a counter against acidic substances and thus can actually protect tooth enamel. It also good for teeth as it contains calcium and helps strengthen gums as well.
- A balanced supplement for many nutrients: Milk contains a host of nutrients, which may not be provided by many of the foods you consume on a daily basis. Milk has many vitamins for better eyesight, carbohydrates for energy, protein to build muscle and is often fortified with other minerals and vitamins essential for the body.