Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pushparaj S. KarmarkarYour feedback matters!
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but did not see any changes. What should I do?
Hi, this is Dr Sonia Sharma from Looks Forever. Today I’m going to tell you something good for your skin. This is basically for the PRP session. This is Platelet-Rich Plasma which is going to help you out for your rejuvenation your acne marks, for any kind of your skin problems like sagging or ageing skin.
So, we are rejuvenating your skin with PRP. In that, what we exactly do is that your platelet will be there and we will deliver to the area which is not boosting proper collagen. This the boosting of the collagen. There are definitely some skin problems that people find like pigmentation. In pigmentation, PRP is also going to help you in different ways. We are giving a fractional laser with PRP so that will boost the effects on your skin if you’re going to take these kinds of skin treatments. Nowadays people find problems like sagging and they want something which will last longer. If you opt for PRP it is very safe, it does not have a single effect.
Will side effects be there or any problem?
Not at all. Anybody can take up the PRP session. You can take three to four sessions which will last around one or two years. You will find out things like you won’t have to go for regular facials. So PRP will give you a very long lasting effect. With boosting effect, we are giving you PRP with a laser with micro-needling. We are combining it and making a cocktail of PRPs with a different equipment so that you have long lasting effect on better results. We can show you results within two to three sessions. You are able to see and find out yourself that you are looking much younger than before. Your scar is getting left behind and more and more glowing skin with the help of PRPs.
Looks forever is using cocktail procedures in which we are just mixing different types of machines, different types of systems, different types of things with PRP to give you long lasting effect with treatments. We have chemical peel system with a combination effect. We are not giving just a single type of effect – giving PRP in a single session or chemical peel in another session – we are just combining it to give you a proper effect with a treat of a skin. We just have to check things as to what kind of skin you have, what kind of problems exactly you have in your skin, and whether you’re allergic to anything, or if you’re finding it better, about your lifestyle and everything.
So come to Looks Forever and we are giving you a youthful, glowing skin here.
I'm 29 year old girl. I am suffering from disease skin problem (pimples, brown spots on my whole face) lot of doctors treated me but no improvement. Now I'm requesting you if you have any solution or remedy for this it will be myself.
How to clean black heads. My face getting very dark. Skin is very rough. What to do. And Not Getting Glow also.
Hi I am sadhiya. I am 28. I have 2 kids I don't hv any medical issue Most of the time I hv cracked lip corners and even above my lips between nose and lips my skin dries and peels I use sebamed lip defence fr my dried lips And fusidic acid cream above my lips when ever it cracks Can you please tell me what is the reason fr it And some permanent solution for it.
Hello doctor. I am now only 16 and I have dark circles under my eyes. Is that because of genetics or because I spend more time on computer? please let me know.
Please suggest me some cream for chickenpox blisters marks remove .it would be very helpful to me if you tell me .
Sir, I want to know that if a monkey bites then how can treated it. Is it poisonous for human body. If yes then which type of antipoisonous should given.
Hi this is Navneet 28 yrs old. I have born a baby girl second last year. I have a dark spots and dark circles on my face. Now I am working women I want to clear my face please tell what should I do. please reply as soon as possible.
Please suggest me the name of glyceric Acid Face wash by a reputed company which is available in the market.
I am 28 years old .Around my eyes dark circles and neck back is very black. I want any treatment pleasesuggest
I am 39 years old and a mother of 3 year old girl. I have been experiencing pain in both my breasts since last two days and feel lumps too. This happens usually before my menstrual cycle and pain and lumps fade away by the end of the periods. My periods is due in 10 days time. The pain already stared and I feel lots of lumps. Should I go for cancer screening now or wait till my periods get over?
Women can find unwanted hair growth very embarrassing. This is especially true if she sports hair growth on her face. Excessive hair growth on a woman is also known as Hirsutism. This differs from the usual fine 'peach fuzz' that covers the rest of the body. Such hair can be characterized as dark and coarse.
Hirsutism has a number of causes. Some of the most common reasons for this condition are:
- Genes: Hirsutism often runs in families. Thus, if your mother or grandmother suffered from this skin condition, chances are that you may suffer from the same. This is most commonly seen in people from the Mediterranean region and South East Asia.
- Hormones: Hirsutism is also linked to an abnormally high level of male hormones like androgens in the body. This is usually seen in cases where women suffer from Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, Cushing's syndrome or tumors in the adrenal gland.
- Medication: A shift in hormone levels is also a common side effect of many types of medication. This is typically seen in drugs that include hormones, such as anabolic steroids, drugs that spur hair growth and drugs that help with endometriosis.
Facial hirsutism can be treated in a number of ways. Some of the ways to remove excess hair are:
- Shaving: This is an easy and quick way to remove unwanted skin. However, it may irritate the skin and with every shave, the hair growth may get coarser.
- Bleaching: This is a temporary solution for Hirsutism, but may irritate the skin and does not suit dark skinned women.
- Waxing: When done regularly, waxing can reduce the amount of hair growth. However, this is a painful technique and can cause skin inflammation.
- Laser hair treatment: Compared to the above forms of hair removal, laser treatment can remove hair for the longest period of time. However, this is not a permanent solution and can have side effects like the lightening or darkening of skin.
- Electrolysis: This is permanent solution to Hirsutism. It can require several sittings and may also lead to scarring or changes in skin colour.
- Medication: Prescription drugs can also change the way hair grows on the body. However, if you stop using this medication the hair growth with go back to its original form. Birth control pills and anti androgen blockers are the most common form of prescription drugs used to treat hirsutism. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.