Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Pushkar JoshiYour feedback matters!
My mom is just 39years old nd she is having joint pains. What shall I do? What vitamins or medicine she should intake. Need suggestions.
I am 21 year old male and my left hand middle finger has injured due to a piece of glass, having two days its pain not stopped yet.
Hi at the night time nervous and muscles under feet and hands getting pinching sensation due to what reason.
Are steroids the only medicines for rheumatoid arthritis? my crp is positive and ra 284 now. Pl advise.
I am 26 years old female I am having severe pain in right hand . Near elbow due to which my whole hand in pain. Since last two dayswhat should I do to relieve the pain.
I am suffering from back pain from neck to legs since 2011 and now. What should I do? Please advise.
Dear Dr, I am 68 years old male. My blood examination on 01 Aug shows HDL-35 and LDL -55. BSF-112 and BPP-138. I am daily walk 4 km and do pranayam and select Yoga for back ache. What should be my diet to improve my HDL. Thanks.
I have severe pain in legs. It increases in the evening. I tried many home remedies but not get improvement.
I m 29years. I m suffering from foot problem. I go for running nd jogging etc daily. But from last 2-3 days my right foot is aching. I. E. Only while putting weight on it. I. E standing nd walking. There is no pain otherwise. Pain is somewhere in d lower arc of d foot. Can not find d exact location. It is somewhere inside. I consulted an orthopedic doctor he gave me meconerv nd savedol for 7 days nd said it is minor problem not to worry. But it is of no use. Please guide me.
Mam/sir, mere left hand ke thumb or ek finger me kuch din pahle halki halki khujli hui phir usme halka halka dard hone laga. Or ab dard itna bad gaya hai ki me apni scooty ka horn bhi press nai kar pati hu doctors ko dikhaya unhone treatment bhi kiya. Usse kuch time to aaram raha but ye dard phir se hone laga hai plz upay batayen.
I am suffering from leg pain, can't able to walk or sit properly, my cough leg is very painful, when I used for washroom I can't able to sit. I can't able to walk more than 1 minute. Please advise.
Oh my aching Heel!! The combination of foot and ankle consists of 26 bones, 33 joints and an excess of 100 tendons. The longest bone present in the foot is the heel. Over usage or injury to the heel would lead you to experience pain in the heels. The severity of the heal pain can range from mild to excruciating.
The cause behind heel pain is typically associated with excess usage of the heel bone (learn more about to maintain bone and joint health). Straining of your heel occurs if you excessively pound your feet on surfaces that are hard, or you are overweight or even if you wear shoes that do not fit your feet properly. These strains cause irritation in the muscles, bones or tendons that are present in the heels. Some of the other common causes include:
- Heel Spurs: Development of heel spurs occurs due to the continuous stretching of the lining, which covers the heel. Upon continuous stretching, pieces of the lining tend to break off. Development of heel spurs is common in athletes who frequently jog or run. People who are obese also tend to experience pain due to heel spurs.
- Plantar Fasciitis: Development of Plantar Fasciitis occurs due to the inflammation of the tendinous tissue that connects the heel to the ball of the foot. Development of Plantar Fasciitis is common in athletes who frequently jog or run as well as people who wear shoes that don't fit the feet properly. It may occasionally be associated with Vitamin B12 deficiency and raised uric acid in blood
- Achilles Tendinitis: This is the inflammation of the Achilles tendon. Achilles Tendinitis occurs commonly in people who have active lifestyles, such as people who are joggers, runners or even dancers.
Physical therapy, medication or alternative treatments can be used to treat this form of pain. Medications for heel pain can only be in the form of anti-inflammatory drugs. Although these oral medications cannot significantly relieve heel pain, some injections containing substances such as corticosteroids, as well as Arthrocentesis (removal of fluid present in joints using hollow needles) might be able to provide relief. Recently PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) injection have been found very useful in treating recalcitrant Plantar fasciitis and heel pains.
Common practices that can be used to relieve discomfort include:
- Application of ice to the heel for a duration of 15 minutes daily.
- Utilize over-the-counter pain medications .
- Have adequate amounts of rest .
- Wear shoes that fit properly .
- Walking on tip toes to stretch the plantar fascia helps to relieve heel pain.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.