Lybrate.com has top trusted Pediatricians from across India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pushkar BhideYour feedback matters!
Hello sir/ mam. Please my three year old son dont want to take milk. He want to eat only roti all the time, i' m so worried about him please suggest me what I do?
My son age is 2.9 years but he is not gaining the weight currently he is only 10 kg.what should i do?
Actually right now im suffering from problem of dry scalp leading to dandruff and hair loss. It would very kind of you to consult me some counter measures to overcome these problems. I don't do any types of addiction like drugs, alcohol, cigarettes etc. But it had become my habit to masturbate daily.
My 1 month old baby has mucus in stool and he has pus cell 10-12/hpf in stool and there is little bit of blood in his stool. What can we do for his early recovery?
He has completed 9 months but his weight is not increasing from 5th month. His weight is still 8 kg as he was in 5th month. I am giving him diet of meshed cereals, cerelac, and some vegetables (5 meals a day ). Also to mention that he does not like mother's milk, every time he refuses that within a minute or two. Please suggest.
I have baby boy of 2 years he ate chocklate too much now his teeths are black what can I do for clean his teeths I brush his teeths daily but unable to clean his teeths any suggestion please?
I have less breast milk. When I squeeze breast it comes in drops. My mom says it should come more. Also my baby after sucking for some time gets irritated and starts crying so I have to give him formula feed. My baby is 17 days old and my breast milk is not sufficient for him. Please help as I want to breast feed him and discontinue formula feed.
I have a 1 year old baby girl with ASD problem of heart. It is possible to cure ASD problem please help me out.
Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SID) refers to the unexplained and sudden death of a seemingly hale and hearty baby. This condition tends to occur when the baby is asleep and that's why it's also known as crib death. Although the reason for the condition is still not known, many experts have attributed the cause of the condition to abnormal development in the parts of the baby's brain that oversees breathing and awakening from sleep. Nonetheless, there are ways that can prevent the problem from occurring and which are:
- Always place your baby on the back to sleep - Sleeping on the back is the safest position that your baby should be in, whenever he or she sleeps. You shouldn't let your child sleep on the sides as he or she can roll onto the stomach, and may hamper the breathing process. You can place your baby on the stomach when he or she is awake.
- Place your baby on a firm surface to sleep sans of any objects - It's best to place your baby on a firm mattress to sleep while avoiding thick and feather padding like a thick comforter. At the same time, objects like toys, stuffed animals or pillows should be removed from the crib as they may get in the way of your child's breathing by pressing on his or her face.
- Make sure your baby doesn't become very hot - For keeping your baby warm during sleep, it's best to opt for sleep clothing or blanket made of light material so that it doesn't make him or her feel very hot. If using a blanket, it should be placed loosely over the baby and one should also remember to not cover the baby's head during sleep.
- Use a pacifier - Research suggests that the use of the pacifier can reduce a baby's chance of dying from SIDS. This is because the pacifier helps in preventing the baby from rolling over onto his or her stomach during sleep. At the same time, it's also believed that the instrument helps in keeping the baby's tongue positioned in a manner that keeps his or her airways open.
- Breastfeed your baby - Breastfeeding your baby for a minimum of 6 months can help in preventing the occurrence of SIDS. Several studies have revealed this beneficial aspect of breastfeeding.
Related Tip: 4 Worst Foods Ever To Feed Your Baby!