Lybrate.com has top trusted Pediatricians from across India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pushkar BhideYour feedback matters!
My infant is of 4 months and I feel that he feel's pain while peeing. Sometimes in sleep he shivers and stop peeing or he cries alot before and while peeing. Please prescribed me beast for my infant .
My daughter is 12 years old she is suffering with cough since birth and her weight is 22 kg.Kindly advise?
My son is a 17 year old boy. Yesterday, while he was standing simply, suddenly I fell down unconscious and got injured. What may be the reason. We took ct scan, ecg etc but all were normal. Pressure 70-120.
My baby bazel is 15 months old and he is not crawling ,not standing & not walking. He is only rolling and sitting. Kindly suggest what should I do.
Hi My 3 years baby have suffering cough last 3 month at the night or early morning Indication 1. rapid breathing many time 2 cough and sneezing 3. Chest sound My family doctor says he is suffering from asthma and recommend montair 4 and one inhaler I am confused please help me what I do. I am giving montair 4 last 3 month expectorant also given Family history asthmatic in childhood (father) Please give me right direction. Thanks.
My 3 year old boy is troubled because of intestines. Sometimes his entanglement gets entangled, never sticks. Because of that I had to perform two operations. Doctors are not telling a solid regime. What should I do so that he has no problem in future?
(my baby do not drink milk) sir my twin boys at the age 3 years 4 month. Little one do not drink bottle milk since two years and now he also stopped mother milk since 4 month. Day by day he is getting weaker and also low memory as compare to second one. He is only depend on normal food which is not sufficient for growing body. How I start feeding him milk even he do not take any milk product. If I force him, he starts vomiting.
My son aged 10 years having his one testicles getting enlarged and another one is small since few days. What should we do? is it any serious problem.
My 6 months old baby is not sleeping well. Only 9 hrs she sleeps in a day. Rest of the time she is very actively playing and laughing. Please suggest how to make her sleep.
My baby is ten weeks old. Two days back she was given DPT and Rotavac. Same and next day nothing we noticed. On the third day I found redness around the injected surface and big clot. The little girl is crying. Not taking adequate breast milk. Kindly help doctor sir
My baby is 11 months old I am giving bf n also buffalo milk I want to add some protein powder which I shud give?
Girl child age 2 months ssuffered with high spasmoding cough since 4th apr stated treated with agumantin & cough syp, steam inhation for 6 days but there no proper response cpc, crp & chest xray done hb 9.2 tlc 13600 p32 l 62 e4 mi crp -3.6 xray shows shadow pneumonitis sugested treated with nimkcin pep-30 monosef and other measure adopted to prevent there is marginally response to cough but not complete clear rpt xray was clear tlc 13100 no fever between treatment. But there was no reilf with cough when ever wake up a deep cough started and in night after 2 o clock more frequancy, cough is still runs but duration is very less to earlier interwel time also less. All antibiotic stoped on 20th apr child is on cough syp ascorole my and plain steam. A digital xray was done that wnl except superior mediastinum is widened due to enlarged thymus glands on the rt side. All above conclusion is that cough is not in complete relief.
Building your child’s confidence and self image is an important part of raising a child. Self image can be defined as a child’s view of himself and his strengths. If a child is comfortable with his self image, he will have confidence in himself. A foundation of self confidence is key to a child’s success in his adult life. In their childhood years, a parent is the main source of building a child’s self worth or self confidence. Here are a few ways you can develop your child’s self confidence.
1. Avoid negative self talk: Children learn by watching their parents. Hearing parents berate themselves will make children do the same. Talking badly about yourself can reinforce a low self esteem. Hence avoid talking negatively about yourself and stop your child from doing it as well. If your child talks negatively about himself, give him evidence to prove the opposite or give them meaningful compliments. Also avoid calling your child names to shame him as these are likely to stay ingrained in his mind.
2. Celebrate uniqueness: Don’t make your child feel like he has to live up to the standards set by siblings or peers. Further, do not pressurize them to fulfill your dreams. Recognize your child’s strengths and celebrate his unique abilities. Help them develop their talents and set their own standards for themselves.
3. Let your child make decisions: Empower your child by allowing them to make decisions about simple things like what game to play or what to eat for dinner. Make them feel that their views are valued and thus teach them to be an active member of the family.
4. Let them work things out for themselves: Spoon feeding your child makes things easier at the time, but in the long run can have a negative effect on their self confidence. Be patient and let your child try and do things for himself. As he meets and overcomes new challenges, his confidence will grow. Give your child age appropriate chores to do around the house. This helps build responsibility and a feeling of competency.
5. Be genuine about your praise: Children are highly intuitive and can tell the difference between sincere praise and something being said merely for the sake of it. For example, if your child has made a drawing, instead of simply telling your child that he is an artist in the making be more specific and praise his choice or colours or ability of colouring within the lines.