Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PriyankaYour feedback matters!
I am 32 yr male working as software engineer. I am having pain in bottom of neck area, near to shoulder, back pain, leg pain (knee pain, calf pain. Its been more than 3 months now. I visited various Physiotherapist but no improvement. Its more comparatively more painful when I wake up in the morning. What should I do. Thanks.
For a female of age 28 years, what is the main reason for causing headache? Even after consultation with doctors also there is no result. Nothing shows in CTI and MRA scanning. Doctors says that, it is an usual headache but symptoms of that particular headache are heavy. She can't even walk, work or even stand during that time. Insist me a natural way of curing headache. Natural treatment of getting rid of all types of head problems. Thanks, Venkatesh.
Suffering from acute knee pain and pain in waist, painkiller will temporarily sooth, can you suggest permanent cure?
Yesterday night she had sleep on sofa by putting head on sofa pillar suddenly she arise back pain problem what should we do.
I'm 48 years old. And I have begun to experience knee pain in both my knees for the last nine months. Your advice please.
Hi, I am a female 30 years old and recently got a health check up done. According to the reports I have normal T3 (103 ng/dl) and T4 (7.6 ug/dl) levels but my TSH is on a higher side (9.24). What could be the reasons and can it be brought back to normal without medication. Also I have vitamin d deficiency (4.2) could that be the reason?
I have an vitamin b12 deficiency as I know yesterday only by blood test, my actual prom is heavy back pain with stools tendency (pooty pressure) and with stool some amount of mucus also come and also pain in stomach at the time of toilet. My ultrasound and cbc report is normal. So please help me.
My muscles ache easily when I stretch them in cold. Eg: When I am in water my feet muscles or calf muscles ache and causes immense pain. Same thing happens on winter morning. Is it a normal thing?
The knee is the largest joint in the human body and is a complex structure formed of bone, muscle and cartilage. Development of pain in the knees can be caused by numerous factors such as aging, injuries, diseases, dietary deficiencies, etc.
Arthritis is the most common cause of knee pain and usually affects the elderly and aged. It occurs due to an inflammation of the joint and causes pain, swelling, redness and inflexibility of the knees.
What are the factors that determine treatment method?
Diagnosis for knee pain varies from patient to patient as each case is different and must be approached differently. Some of the factors that determine the treatment method are as follows:
- Cause of the problem
- Nature and intensity of pain
- Age of the patient
- Medical history of the patient
- Diet and lifestyle of the patient
There are a number of different types of arthritis which can affect the knees in different ways and, consequently, require different types of treatment methods.
What are the various treatment methods for knee pain?
1. Conventional Remedies - These are used in case of conditions that are not too severe or chronic. It includes keeping on bed rest, using an ice pack, taking a painkiller and anti-inflammatory medicines, wearing knee braces, etc.
2. Physical Therapy - There are many stretching and strengthening exercise routines that help alleviate knee pain and treat the condition. Recovery is achieved by making the muscles around the knees stronger and increasing stability and flexibility.
3. Injections to the Knees - A number of anti-inflammatory substances and supplements, as well as lubricants, can be injected into the knee joint which helps reduce pain and makes the joint more supple.
4. Stem Cell Therapy - This involves drawing platelets from the patient's blood and injecting it into the knee joint for repairing damage caused to ligaments, tendons or cartilage.
5. Surgery - Surgical procedures for treating knee pain include partial or complete knee replacements.