Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Priyanka Mehta
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Priyanka MehtaYour feedback matters!
My aunty suffering from knee pain, but she did not get up on the cot .she weight nearly 95 kg above ,some one (doctors) told knee is damaged. And she got very pain problem.
I have swelling in my legs but I have no disease at all. Because of swelling I have pain in my legs.Please help sir .
35 year mail, 2 weeks back had chikungunya fever. Every joint in the body which had miner injuries is paining like hel. DOCTOR proscribed medicines but if you are taking them you are fine but as soon as you stop talking those medicine pain start again. DO it had permanent treatment?
I have pain in middle finger and fore finger of left hand only. While I wash hand or try to lift some things. Feel stress in fingers.
My Father is 67 years old. His weight is 90 kg. Having Calf pain in both the leg since 20 years. While walking Calf position very sharply pain. Often pain like inside tearing, pain don't allow to move a Single step forward direction. He had tried all types of doctors, like Homeopathic, Allopathic, Ayurvedic in these years. Recently since 3 year till today, he is following Vellore Medicine. Using all types of Medicine had it's temporarily solution, but don't get permanent solution. (Extra information) 1) (Work place )he walk around 2 km +1.5 km in morning Excrise daily. 2) daily he does excrise twice a day.& also take precautions in food. 3) sometimes calf pain act as normal, but most of time it's pain sharply tearing. Sir, How this problem would be solved in permanent basis.
Hi, Usually I used to walk for more than 2 kms per day but for the past one week I am not able to walk even for a 500metre I am getting severe pain in the thigh and foots. And I have fever from monday I took acetaminophen continuously for 4 days even though still I am having fever and this leg pain so what should I do? Please suggest some good medicines for me ASAP.
Back pain is a common source of pain and can be acute, sub-acute or chronic in nature. Back pain is classified along the segments of the spine and can be divided into neck pain, middle back pain, lower back pain and coccydynia or tail bone pain. Back pain can be quite troublesome as it disables a person to move about freely due to constant ache.
Here are some procedures for the treatment of back pain.
- Give your back some rest: Most people who get back pain become obsessed with it and end up getting MRI scans and x-rays done. Some even take injections and other such measures without recognizing the intensity of the pain. It is advised not to rush into the matter immediately and the simplest way to cure the pain is by resting. 90% of pains in the back resolve by themselves in 6 weeks and so you must give your back a break instead of taking medical actions and let time do the healing.
- Pills: While you let time treat your back pain, sometimes the pain increases and gives you a bad time. In this case, you can take anti-inflammatory medicinal pills such as ibuprofen or naproxen. These pills will help you ease the pain. However, using such pills for a continued period of time causes side effects such as gastrointestinal disorders. Hence, you should not take them for more than ten days at a stretch.
- Hot and cold compress: Apply a bag of frozen peas or an ice pack to the affected area for 48 hours after the pain appears. Every session should be about 20 minutes, and you should take more than two sessions each day. After two days, repeat the same procedure using a heat pad instead of ice. The cooling procedure shuts down your blood capillaries and reduces the flow of blood to that area. The swelling is eased as a result. The heating, on the other hand, loosens tight muscles and increases the blood circulation, providing extra oxygen.
- Change your mattress: People who sleep on firm mattresses and cushions on their beds are at a higher risk of having a back pain. According to studies, it has been observed that people sleeping on medium-firm mattresses have healthier backs. In case your mattress in sagging or is over 8 years old, you should replace it.
- Acupuncture: When your back pain is very severe, you can resort to acupuncture, which provides efficient pain relief. The procedure changes the way your nerves react and reduces inflammation.
Back pain arises from various reasons and should always be taken care of. Unattended back pain worsens and makes the affected person suffer.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 57 years old man and have lower backache with right hip and thigh getting stiff, it happened due to sudden jerk in back while lifting heavy load. What should I do?
I am 36 years old I have back pain since 10 year's, I have taken many time doctors advised and medicine but got no relief. Please Sir give any advice.
I have eye dryness due to heavy usage of system and have back pain so that I can't work for long time. Please Suggest.
Hello, I am 23 yrs old. Since 2 years I've been suffering with back pain. I am unable to sit properly, I used to sit with any support. What should I do?
I have a friend he has a back pain it increase by riding his bike what are probable outcomes if he continues so and what are preventive measures to be taken.
When there is a compression in the root of the spinal nerve, one experiences pain in hips, back or leg. This condition is called sciatica. This condition ranges from moderate to acute and requires a lot of care to be taken. While there are medicines and exercises in place to cure sciatica, garlic milk is also known to be a good remedy for this health condition.
You can drink this in cooked form or raw. The odor is strong, but it does also show satisfactory results so you might want to give it a try.
Crush a few cloves of garlic and immediately mix in about 200 ml of raw milk. Drink it immediately. Alternatively, you can also mix the garlic in boiled milk and drink. You will notice change in a few days only.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.