Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Priyanka KakadeYour feedback matters!
My son Aged 11 years is behaving abnormally. He is showing rigidity towards his demand and always says I will go to somewhere else if his demand not fulfilled. He also use abusive word to his mother etc. Pls suggest. Is it symptom of psychological problem or its normal.
I am girl who have fear of losing people .i love a boy and I just do not know why I feel so tensed that I will lose some one. Actually I care people a lot and if my people stop talking me I will be so tensed and I can not do or continue with my work and I just can not concentrate I feel sad and I will be crying whole day. I just want yout help to make me relieved please.
I am 59 yrs Male and due to skin problems caused by parthenium allergy which has now turned to photo dermatitis. My skin has become very dark. What is the remedy to lighten the skin. Pl advice.
I have 1 years 7 months old kid, but I have not got my monthly period. Can you pls suggest medicine to get my monthly periods.
I am a 25 year old man and my weight 50-53 kg only. I want to gain my weight as per age. So please tell me. How could I gain my weight?
Hi Allergy like happen on my face more and also in my body while only running. It is only happening while running and to control breath takes time after long run sometimes Even I walk fast also allergy is not happening What is the cause for this?
Having a beard is considered to be extremely popular these days as indicated by the increasing number of people sporting beards. However shaving regularly has numerous benefits such as dead cells removal and making you look more refreshed.
The various benefits of shaving regularly are:
- It removes dead cells from the skin: Scraping of the skin with a razor during shaving facilitates removal of dead cells form your face. These dead cells in your skin can make your skin look dull and greasy. Regular shaving keeps your skin fresh and healthy.
- It reduces chances of ingrown hairs: Shaving on a regular basis does not allow ingrown hairs to develop as the length of the hair is always small. The chances of getting a razor bump is drastically reduced due to the fact that you would be shaving smaller beard hair.
- Eliminates a reason to itch in summers: Sporting a beard in summers can be irritating as beards can cause itching in your face. You may also develop rashes due to the constant itching. Shaving regularly allows you to avoid this problem.
- It is beneficial for people with lots of facial hair: If you have lots of facial hair then you have increased chances of getting oily skin and acne. So shaving dense facial hair may help you in getting rid of acne.
- Dandruff: Long beards may tend to harbor dandruff as the skin below the beard gets itchy and flaky. This is a result of accumulation of the dead cells that the skin sheds on a regular basis.
- Eating food: Eating food can be irritating with a long beard, as food particles may fall on a dense beard and remain there. This may cause skin problems as these food particles may harm your skin.
More than half of the women who menstruate, tend to go through pain from period cramps for a day or two every month. During the menstrual cycle, the uterus contracts to remove its coating or lining. Hormone like substances, called prostaglandins, which are the cause for pain and aggravation, trigger the uterine muscle contractions. More elevated levels of prostaglandins are linked with more severe menstrual cramps.
While menstrual cramps, additionally called dysmenorrhea, are normally not an indication of a highly serious health condition, they can act as barriers in your daily lifestyle. To help with the pain, here are five things that may offer some relief. In case your period cramps appear to be extreme or you do not get help even after attempting some of these choices, check with your specialist for the required medication or treatment. Five ways to prevent severe menstrual cramps are:
- Exercise: A regular walk or any sort of physical movement can relieve you from the abdomen and thigh pain. This discharges endorphins to balance the prostaglandins and diminish your cramps. Exercising a little three to four times each week is useful for the general strength of your body.
- Apply a heating pad: Warmth unwinds the contracting muscles in your uterus, which is the reason for your pain. There are a number of over-the-counter warming pads and cushions, or electric, reusable heating bags.
- Drink chamomile tea: Certain teas may calm menstrual cramps. Teas have been used traditionally and can offer relief from pain. Chamomile tea is one of the most effective teas among many others. It tends to increase the hippurate element in your body, which is a natural anti-inflammatory agent. Mitigating agents diminish the prostaglandin formation in the body, accordingly assisting in pain relief from menstrual cramps.
- Improve your diet: Vitamin D is vital in decreasing menstrual cramps. Decreasing your fat intake and eating more vegetables as a part of your diet may ease the pain. Low-fat food and less carbs help your health by and large, even as they can have an obvious impact on menstrual issues. Swap less solid fats like the saturated fats found in junk food, for more healthy ones like unsaturated fats found in olive oil. Getting more dietary magnesium appears to relieve the pain as well. Magnesium directs better nerve and muscle functioning, among other crucial functions.
- Massage with essential oils: Using certain sweet-smelling oils and massaging them can likewise soothe menstrual pain. Dilute lavender, clary sage, or marjoram to a three percent concentration in an unscented cream. The duration of pain can be lessened from two and a half to one day after self-massaging with these essential oils. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.