Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Priyanka Kumbhare
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Priyanka KumbhareYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I was suffering from acute pain in my hand. Dr Priyanka Bhatia has expert knowledge in the field of physiotherapy. It was getting very difficult for me to cope us with my pain in my hand. I was quite concerned, as my condition was degrading day by day, but due to her treatment I didn't lose hope. I was suffering from pain in my hand for such a long time. Thanks to her I am much better now.The atmosphere in the FysioFit Physiotherapy Clinic is always so positive and full of life.
Almost all doctors suggested surgery for it, but I did not wanted to go for it for my joint pain. I feel strange that I am suffering from joint pain. Dr Bhatia has a very positive attitude towards all the patients. The overall atmosphere in the FysioFit Clinic is very soothing. she has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes her reference. The joint pain treatment for joint pain has helped me greatly and now I am perfectly fine.
Dr Bhatia is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. During the complete lower back pain treatment program she always supported and motivated me. The FysioFit Clinic is designed in such a manner that all requirements of patients are taken care of. Dr Priyanka Bhatia is well aware about innovative techniques to treat problems.I am so happy that I chose her for my treatment as now I am perfectly fine.
A friend of mine referred to Dr Priyanka Bhatia so he referred me for leg pain treatment. she has a very positive attitude towards all the patients. In order to diagnose my problem completely she asked me a number of questions. . Both Priyanka Bhatia and staff were very helpful. The interior of the FysioFit Physiotherapy Clinic was no nicely done, it was so clean.
I was having this physiotherapy with him and I am very much benefiitted. Even after my treatment with my old doctor, I never felt so much relief, but Dr Bhatia has treated me completely. Thanks to the expert care and guidance, I feel much better than before. The FysioFit Clinic is designed in such a manner that all requirements of patients are taken care of.
It's been more than a year that I was experiencing legs swelling. I saw Priyanka Bhatia clinic's advertisement in newspaper and that is how we referred her. She is one of the best physiotherapist in city. My problem was such that it required a number of sessions, and I must say after all the sessions, I am feeling much better now.
I was suffering from back pain for which I was searching for home care physiotherapist. I consulted Dr Priyanka Bhatia who is a well known physiotherapist. I am really grateful as her physiotherapy has give me a ray of hope. She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. I am completely fine now after her treatment.
I was diagnosed with swelling. I am so thankful to Dr Priyanka for giving me the best advice and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self. Even though my problem was very big, the entire experience of undergoing swelling treatment was very relaxing. She is very professional and is a really patient listener.
I was suffering with knee pain. I have consulted so many doctors , but no one was able to solve my knee pain. Dr Priyanka's guidance has helped me immensely and has helped gain confidence. I must say the hygiene was maintained very nicely in the FysioFit Clinic.
My mother had back pain treatment by dr Priyanka Bhatia at her clinic FysioFit Physiotherapy Clinic in Pune through physiotherapy. Now, She is perfectly fine. dr priyanka is an excellent physiotherapist good person with a good team.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Priyanka Bhatia to be knowledgeable. I didn't do never madom but let me try
Dr. Priyanka Kumbhare provides answers that are well-reasoned. Thank you mam for your kind attention towards me
My friend is marketing person, has to travel regularly on bike, is having sever back pain. He consulted the doctor to, but had temporary result, how can he be fit, and get rid of back pain.
Hello doctor, I have a daughter who is 11 years old and since two years she has been playing lawn tennis. Since one year the praise sessions has increased. And since 2 months now she is complaining of pain in her heels I did show her to a doc but he just said do ice padding. Can you please help in this.
Hey Dr, I am getting week on this time of climate change. My body occurs pain in morning and evening. Will you suggest me some remedies or kindly give an appointment.
My mom has pain all body it's have different muscles but some time feel better but again pain starts please help me.
Stretching is very important for your well-being. Not only does it help you become more agile and flexible, it helps you become better at sports and also makes sure that you have fewer injuries when you are playing sports. Here are some exercises, which are guaranteed to make sure that your flexibility will improve:
1. The runner's stretch
In this stretch, put your right foot forward and then try to touch the floor with your fingertips. If your fingers do not reach the floor, place them as far down as possible. You have to then inhale, and go back to your starting position.
2. The standing side stretch
This stretch starts when you are standing straight upwards with your arms raised above your head and your fingers interlocked. When you breathe out you have to slowly bend your upper body to the right then return to the starting position. After you have reached the starting position, you inhale again and after you have inhaled, you have to stretch your upper body to the left.
3. The forward hang
In this stretch, your starting position is when you stand with your legs apart and then you lock your fingers together and place them behind your back. Once this is done, you breathe in. After breathing in, you have to exhale by bending forward and keeping your hands interlocked above your head. You have to hold this position for 5 seconds.
4. The low lunge arch
This stretch involves bringing your right leg as forward as possible and then lowering your left knee onto the floor. You then have to lock your hands together with your palms facing the floor and your hands in front of your body. You then have to inhale for the stretch. The stretch involves lifting your arms as far up as possible and then stretching as far back as possible keeping your legs in the position they were already in. Once you have finished this exercise, you have to do the exact same thing with the left leg in front.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
My father is 56 years old. He is suffering from knee swelling and in result of that severe leg pain. He goes for evening walk everyday. But since few days hez suffering from the pain. He can't sit in a place for a long time. please suggest remedies and cure?
The last few decades have seen obesity has grown as the new social evil. One of the major culprits is the reduced physical activity and sedentary lifestyle that has become the norm. It is therefore not surprising that weight loss is on everybody's personal goals. In a lot of cases, ironically, the methods and techniques have involved turning the clock back, what was being done a couple of decades ago. Let us look at using stairs for example. From an engineering point of view, elevators and escalators were a major focus area in the 1900s and 2000s. However, now, stair designs that are easy on the body are the highlight.
Let us look at some facts related to weight loss and climbing stairs. These should provide you sufficiently good reasons to start using the stairs next time when you have a choice.
- Fact 1: Climbing stairs help burn more calories per minute than jogging. It is declared as a 'vigorous exercise'.
- Fact 2: Climbing a step helps you burn about 0.2 calories and going down burns 0.05, so to burn 1 calorie, all you need to do is go up 5 steps or go down 20 steps.
- Fact 3: However, though the number of calories burned is less by going downstairs, the muscles and joints used for getting down stairs are different. Using stairs to go up and down should be regularly practiced.
- Fact 4: Climbing stairs require about 9 times more energy than sitting and about 7 times more energy than required to take the lift.
- Fact 5: For going up or down 3 to 4 flights of stairs, taking the stairs helps save about 15 minutes of valuable time (most of it waiting for the lift to arrive).
- Fact 6: Regular use of stairs safeguards you against heart disease, diabetes, muscle weakness and stroke.
- Fact 7: Endorphins are released when you climb stairs, which also induce a feeling of well-being.
- Fact 8: Overweight people burn more calories by climbing stairs.
- Fact 9: Taking one step at a time in more beneficial than taking two at a time. Calories are burned gradually, but more efficiently.
- Fact 10: Climbing stairs is eco-friendly as well, as it reduces carbon emissions. Just another reason why you should avoid the lift!
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
The sciatic nerve is one of the largest nerves in the body. It goes from the lower back all the way down to the base of the leg. When there is a disorder associated with the sciatic nerve, it is known as Sciatica.
Sciatica, however, does not necessarily need a surgery or a very elaborate procedure to fix the problem. Most commonly, it is treated simply by practicing a number of simple exercises. Here are some of the most common exercises prescribed to treat Sciatica:
- Reclining Pigeon Pose: There are three main forms of the pigeon pose. These are sitting, reclining and then forwarding. It is recommended that if you have very recently started your treatment for Sciatica, then certainly you should go for the reclining pose. In this pose, you are supposed to hold your left leg in the air at a right angle to your back. Then, hold your ankle against the knee. Finally, repeat this stretch with the right leg as well.
- Knee to Opposite Shoulder: In this stretch, the starting position is on your back side. You have to have your legs out and feet upwards. From this position, try to bring your right leg towards your left shoulder. Hold this for 30 seconds and then release and relax. Repeat this activity three times and repeat the whole procedure with your other leg. Only take your leg as far as it goes.
- Sitting Spinal Stretch: At the start of this exercise, sit on the ground with your legs going straight outwards and your feet flexed in the upward direction. Pull your left knee and put it on the outside of your right knee. Finally, place your right elbow on the left knee, so that your body turns to the left. Hold for 30 seconds and then relax. Repeat the procedure with the other knee.
- Standing Hamstring Stretch: Put your foot on an elevated surface such that it is above the floor, but not above hip level. Flex your toes forward such that your feet and legs are nearly in a straight line. Bend as far towards the foot as possible. However, do not stretch so far that you feel pain. Finally, repeat this procedure on the other side after release. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.