Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Priyanka Bhandagey
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Priyanka BhandageyYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old man and I have suffering from many side effects of Masturbation, I am addicted to Masturbation from last 10 years now the condition become worst to worst day by day. The side effect which I feels are as Follow. Lack of Confidence Back pain Joint pain in all over body even in fingers is also Back pain Bone pain Eye pain and dark circles Sleep disorder Digestive condition become worst Hair loss and thinking of hair Lack of energy Lack of concentration I am single. But confident when I will be Mary so I can't satisfy my wife coz of sex problems. Besides of all these main thing is I can't stop Masturbation. After 2 days I masturbate. Again nd again. Please help me how I can stop this addiction. I am in very problem Sir.
I am a 24 years man I am suffering with back pain from 2 years. I went to many doctors and used many medicines. But I did not get any result. What should I do.
I have acute pain in lower part of theback as well as in the heels of the feet.I am 32 years old.I am a female.
I have pain in my right shoulder from last five months. It is really painful what is the reason Plse reply as soon as possible.
I am a 18 years old male and have a backache problem after waking up. What should i do? Please advise.
Hello, My sister who is 28 years old got married two months back. After two weeks of marriage she wasn't well n suffering pain in her back n wasn't able to getup from her bed. Doctors done her blood n urine tests which showed dat her right ovary is enlarged. She had problem with her periods which usually came after every 2-3 months time. Secondly doctor also suggested her MRI scanning which showed dat she is having axial ankylosing spondylitis. Can you suggest dat what is it actually and how is it going to affect her in future n will she cure from these? Will she have children n what is risk for her children? Kindly suggest d causes, treatments n care to be taken for her kids.
Lower back pain from 3 days. Say before yesterday extreme pain came. For 1 min. After that it is paining till. I have applied spray and all. But no result so please tell me cure as I am going for nda?
I am having pain on left hand side of back, whole left hand and near neck. X ray for spondylosis is shown that some swelling near vertebra. Physiotherapy such as traction and heating by using pad going on at one doctor but no relief from a week. What should i do. my age is 45.
Elbow pain is a common problem affecting people. The elbow gives your hand the necessary flexibility to perform a lot of important activities such as to pick up or throw things. An elbow pain, if severe can affect a lot of these activities. Thus, if the pain gets uncomfortable and persists for long, you should consult an Orthopedic at the earliest. Different factors can trigger the elbow pain in different people. Thus, to make the treatment effective, it is first important to find out the underlying cause of the pain.
The three major ligaments that hold the elbow bones together are:
- Ulnar-Collateral Ligament or the Medial Collateral Ligament.
- Lateral Collateral Ligament or the Radial Collateral Ligament.
- Annular Ligament.
Any injury, disorder or damage to the elbow bones, ligaments, cartilage or tendons can result in an elbow pain. Some of the common factors and medical conditions that can give rise to an elbow pain include:
- Tennis Elbow: Tennis Elbow became famous, all thanks to the batting maestro Sachin Tendulkar, who suffered from this condition. Continued use of the arm in a particular motion can stress the tendons at the Extensor Carpi Radialis Brevis (ECRB) muscle (located at the end of the elbow) which may suffer from tears. If left untreated, what started as a small tear will give rise to an inflammation affecting the full arm. The condition can be so painful that a person is unable to lift or hold anything.
- Injury to the Ulnar Collateral Ligament (UCL): The UCL is of the three major ligaments that hold the elbow bone in position, thereby controlling the joint movement. Increased and repetitive stress and pressure to the ULC, particularly children and adults who are into baseball (baseball pitchers) can result in ligament tear. Negligence will only worsen the injury with an excruciating elbow pain.
- Little League Elbow Syndrome: This syndrome is also found to be common among the young baseball players especially the pitchers. Little League Elbow Syndrome results from overuse of the elbow (while throwing the ball) which can cause inflammation of the Medial Epicondyle (the growth plate located at the end of the elbow). The Little Leaguer’s Elbow can leave the person with chronic elbow pain.
- Elbow Arthritis: Another condition that can trigger an elbow pain is the arthritis of the elbow. There may be inflammation in the elbow joint, resulting in pain, swelling, and stiffness. A person also experiences difficulties in moving the elbow, including straightening and bending it. An injury or inflammation of the biceps and the triceps (the muscles that cross the elbow), due to strenuous physical exercise or activities can also cause pain and discomfort in the elbow.
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome: The Ulnar Nerve is present on the inner side of the elbow. Compression of this nerve resulting from leaning on the elbow over and over again can cause numbness and pain in the elbow, a condition known as Cubital Tunnel Syndrome.
In addition to these, an elbow pain can also be caused by a sprain, fracture, bone dislocation, and tenosynovitis (inflammation of the tendon sheath), to name a few.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!