Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Dear sir, I am 49 year old man. I have problem my right teeth, some gap has been developed between my two teeth, rest of teeth portion is solid, but if I eat something it's stick between gap. Can any treatment available for this problem. Regards.
Hi I 40 years old suffering from chest pain tmt echo ecg all are normal , CT angio done normal but with long segment myocardial bridging in MId LAD. BP and resting heart always normal . Sometimes heart beat increase when sudden activity pls suggest.
I had intercourse first time on sept 5 and I was having periods on that day and then on sept 19 again I had intercourse and now its oct 6 I didn't have perdz. Does sex delay the periods a bit? Please help me out.
She is suffering from diabetic insipidus and continue with medicine for last 5 years on desmopressin 0.1 mg bd .pl suggest what to do to discontinue with the medicine.
I'm 28 years old and suffering with hair fall and having bald patch at back of head, Moreover same problem is also there with my brother of same age, My father is also Bald. Is it genetic problem or any other reason. Also advice the best possible way to overcome this problem? Is hair transplantation (also tentative cost & time period) is required or any medicine or home remedies will procure it?
I am 18 years old I am fat not too much ,my weight is 60 right now ,this is enough for my age or not ,I don't know, please suggest me about it and also without any expertise we can loose the weight or not.
Cuts and bruises is a common occurrence in any household. In most cases, they’re ignored and left to heal on their own. However, some injuries can take a while to heal. If you think about it, you’ll also notice that when you’ve injured yourself somewhere, you tend to keep hitting that spot against things and make it worse. Homeopathy is a form of treatment that has negligible side effects and is very effective at speeding up the healing process for bruises and other wounds. Here are a few common homeopathic medicines that you should keep at home to treat bruises etc.
- Arnica: Arnica is very effective when it comes to dealing with deep seated bruises. It can also be used to reduce swelling at the site of the injury. Arnica can be used in pill form or applied in the form of a cream. However, arnica should never be used on an open wound where the skin is cut. In the pill form, arnica can also be used to stop internal or external bleeding.
- Calendula: Calendula can be used to fasten the healing process. Along with bruises, it can also be used to treat ruptured muscles and tendons. When applied topically, it draws out dirt and prevents infections.
- Hypericum: This homeopathic remedy is very useful in treating injuries and wounds that cause nerve damage. It also ensures that a bruise heals from the inside and not only superficially.
- Ledum: Wounds that are caused by a sharp object or formed as a result of painful injections or the after effects of an epidural can be treated with Ledum. It promotes the removal of pus and prevents septic infections.
- Staphysagria: Staphysagria is used to treat sensitive wounds where the tissue is lacerated. In such cases, the sphincters are also found to be lacerated and stretched due to foreign bodies. Staphysagria can also be used to treat extremely painful wounds.
- Phytolacca: This is an excellent remedy for wounds that have a tendency to ulcerate or injuries that cause soreness and can trigger tetanus. Injured fibrous tissue or osseous muscle sheaths can also be treated with phytolacca.
- Bufo: Wounds that cause the area to feel numb and which trigger muscle spasms that leave the patient unable to move the part can be treated with this homeopathic remedy. It can also be used to treat regional hematomas triggered by the rupturing of blood vessels due to the trauma.
My age is 23 years and my hairs is so weak what can I do to stop them breakage is so high? Please advise.
I am 6 ft 2 inches tall male, and my body weight is around 96 kgs at the age of 27. Although, I look fit and work out regularly as per BMI my weight should be below 85 kgs. Is it recommended for me to tone down to that level ? If so whether taking GM diet helps?
I am 23 year old boy. I want to ask why my nipples are always swollen. It shrinks only when I do some exercise or take bath. They are neither painful nor reddish. Its just they are always swollen. How to make it normal. Asap.
What is text neck syndrome?
Text neck is the term used to describe the neck pain and damage sustained from looking down at your cell phone, tablet, or other wireless devices too frequently and for too long.
Symptoms of text neck syndrome?
Text neck most commonly causes neck pain and soreness. In addition, looking down at your cell phone too much each day can lead to:
Upper back pain ranging from a chronic, nagging pain to sharp, severe upper back muscle spasms. Shoulder pain and tightness, possibly resulting in painful shoulder muscle spasm. If a cervical (neck) nerve becomes pinched, pain and possibly neurological symptoms can radiate down your arm and into your hand
How is text neck treated?
First, prevention is key. Here are several pieces of advice for preventing the development or advancement of text neck:
@hold your cell phone at eye level as much as possible. The same holds true for all screens - laptops and tablets should also be positioned so the screen is at eye level and you don't have to bend your head forward or look down to view it.
@take frequent breaks from your phone and laptop throughout the day. For example, set a timer or alarm that reminds you to get up and walk around every 20 to 30 minutes. If you work in an office, make sure your screen is set up so that when you look at it, you are looking forward, with your head positioned squarely in line with your shoulders and spine.
The bottom line is to avoid looking down with your head bent forward for extended periods throughout the day.
Next, rehabilitation is important. Consult physiotherapist get it check and start with specific rehabilitation.