Find numerous Psychologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychologists online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Dr. Priyadarshan JoglekarYour feedback matters!
Sir/ madam, I am 25 year old, male. I feel but not sure that having mild anxiety and depression issues of (from last 20 days): 1. Inferior to myself due to low weight (58) vs hight (6.2 feet). 2. Comparing with others strength and ability and lowering myself as weaker or have not learnt or improved my abilities up to the level. 3. Worrying about my past things. 4. Laziness and processing. 5. Bad dreams or disturbance in sleep. 6. Lack of food intake or not feeling hunger properly. 7. Fearing whether it leads to mental illness. 8. Last two years I feel I am professionally stagnant. 9. I feel my interpersonal relations are not comfortable. 10. I think I have failed understand myself properly and act properly to be improved. I don't have physical health problem. I have not treated for any psychological problems before even I did not face problems except few: 1. Opd general consultation rarely due to common physical problems a) fever b) cold c) cough. 2. Psychologically I was worried and stressed during my 12th and degree exams due to fear or lack in english language. Even I am not comfortable to listening and speaking of english. 3. I was some extent worried for 6 month when I was unemployed after my completion of education (i was 23 year old) 4. I am inferior since I was 18 year old. 5. I am from kannada medium student and worried about english language during my 12th and degree education. 6. Since I was 18 year old, I was worrying often by comparing with other my lack in english language, I am thinner or weaker and feeling of be ashamed or criticized due to my lackness. 7. I am homely growned person since I was 18. It is like indian female girl who almost spend there time with family members and at home except going for study out. Even now I am almost same in nature. Is it problem? 8. I don't have bad habits of smoking, intake of drugs or alcohol. 9. I feel that I thinks lot by myself that I need to change in personality and improve my abilities to overcome my difficulties or challenges. 10. I want to understand my current and exact problem and how to resolve or cope well with challenges.
Suggest me strong sleep medicine, I can't sleep at all. I have more stress at work, and how to buy because nobody provides tat easily.
How to identify you or your loved one might be struggling with Depression?
Most of us have faced the feeling of being weighed down by life's harsh realities and have been sad or low for a long while. It is very common to be upset for some time and most people recover from this feeling and start smiling again in a short span of time. But, if you or any of your loved ones are almost always very sad and this spirit is affecting your daily life considerably, then chances are you might be undergoing a phase of depression.
Here are certain signs to watch out for to determine whether you are struggling with depression.
1. Cultivation of a pessimistic approach about everything in life - You feel a sense of hopelessness and that your situation in life will always be the same without any improvement is a sure shot sign that you are suffering from depression.
2. Sudden variation in weight or appetite - If you suddenly find that you've lost or gained a significant amount of weight without any substantial reason, then chances are high that it is happening because of your depression.
3. A significant change in sleeping patterns - If you've been experiencing insomnia lately or have got a habit of oversleeping, then these might be symptoms of depression.
4. Feeling of guilt without any particular reason - If you have started feeling guilty or constantly blame yourself for everything you've done in the past then the reason behind this may be your state of depression.
5. Anger or irritated mood - Having a low level of tolerance, getting angry quickly or always being in an irritated mood can be a prominent sign of depression.
6. Displaying an uninteresting behaviour towards regular activities - If you no longer feel pleasure in pursuing your favourite activities or things from daily life like hobbies; socialising doesn't interest you anymore then it can be a warning sign for you. In such cases, you can visit a psychiatrist to get treatment for depression.
Related Tip: Can Depression Really Increase Creativity?