Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Priya Daundkar PatilYour feedback matters!
What I do for my health I am loose day by day pain my backbones so what I do for my health please suggest me fot my health.
Hi Dr, I m Anil das from navi Mumbai. I hva problem last 2 years. My skin some white. please helf me.
How will I reduce my fat? I mostly skip my breakfast but I couldn't reduce my weight kindly help me to reduce.
Ever since I've moved to this new location, I've noticed an increased rate of hairfall since the past 3 months. Some people say it's due to the water supply with which I take a shower. I'm not sure what to do. I shampoo with head and shoulders every alternate days. Please help me.
My father is suffering from frequent urination and he is diabetic patient insulin based. Please suggest me medicine to stop urination which is frequent.
Hello Dr, I am suffering from ulcerative colits and taking medicine called Mesacol. It was dignosed in 2006. Now it is under control and taking medicines not regulalrly but depends on the situations. Can you please let me know, how long should i continue with the medincines
I am 60 yes old. Facing problems of week auto immune system which manifests in pain, redness and watering in eyes. Also having throat infection for quite some time (3 months). Suggest remedy.
I am 35 years old I am fed off of my Pimples in face, I tried every facewash and many home made remedy and various method. But I can't get .
Everyone gets worried and anxious now and then. However, for some people, anxiety is a constant companion, which is not at all normal. Anxiety disorders can interfere with your day to day life and should be treated as a mental illness. Anxiety disorders can be treated as long as they are diagnosed early enough.
There are many types of anxiety disorders, including:
- Panic disorders: Frequent panic attacks that make a person sweat excessively, have palpitations and feel as though they were choking are characteristic signs of panic disorders. People suffering from this disorder may equate their experience to that of having a heart attack.
- Social anxiety disorder: This is also known as social phobia. Patients suffering from this disorder are extremely self-conscious in social situations and constantly worry about how they are perceived by others. This makes them seem very quiet and introverted.
- Generalised anxiety disorder: Some people can have anxiety attacks even without a trigger factor. In such cases, they are said to be suffering from generalised anxiety disorder. This condition is marked by unrealistic worries and tensions.
- Phobias: Phobias of fear of specific situations or objects are another common type of anxiety disorder. Depending on the severity of the phobia, it can affect the daily lifestyle of a person. For example, a person with a fear of heights may not be able to go to work if his office is on the 10th floor of a building.
Some of the characteristic symptoms of anxiety disorders are:
Though the exact cause of anxiety is not known, exposure to stress and surroundings of a person play an important role in triggering this condition. Chronic stress can reprogram nerve connections that regulate emotional responses in the brain. Anxiety disorders may also be passed on from parent to child genetically.
- Anxiety disorders cannot be prevented, but they can be treated and managed through medication and psychotherapy. The exact course of treatment depends on the type of anxiety disorder being treated.
- Antidepressants, anticonvulsant medication and antipsychotics are often used to reduce the symptoms of anxiety disorders. Using a combination of psychotherapy and cognitive behavioural therapy, the patient may be taught how to recognise thought patterns and triggers that cause anxiety and how to deal with them.
- Meditation and other forms of relaxation therapy can also help calm a person down during an anxiety attack. Further, making a few lifestyle changes that limit exposure to stress can help manage anxiety resulting from it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.