Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
I have back pain and ankle pain from last two years and til now had not found any solution for this problem.
Hi mother is 56 years and her kidney was transplanted in 1995. Now her creatinine level has gone up to 3. 2. Along with this her bp and sugar fluctuates a lot and the doctors r also helpless. From last 10 days she cannot digest anything and vomits all the time she eats anything. Please help us.
I masturbate once a month and I hardly eat anything (no spicy) and yet I get pre cum early in the morning and all the medicines do not work so please advice me something that works not something you hope works. Ive tried sensival, duloxe (antidepressants) they seemed to work for a while then stopped Ive tried ashwagandha, acdiphos, staphysgiria (did not work at all) Soya beans works but very occasionally.
My mother age is 50. She has cervical spondylosis (neck gap) and also have gap at back. She has lot of pain. What should I do?
Is there any side effects with homeopathy medicines. Which is better allopathy homeopathy ayurveda in terms of less side effects.
I am constantly getting pain in left leg ankle after I got a jerk while getting downstairs. I am using fast and relief cream but not getting the thing solved.
I want a diet plan for improving fitness by getting stronger muscles and stronger bones any suggestions?
While most of us aiming to lose weight focus on reducing fats, many of us fail to understand the role that refined sugar play in increasing our body weight and waistlines.
Here are some simple tips for reducing sugars in your diet:
1. Practice yourself to enjoy foods that are naturally sweet, without added sugar. Choose seasonal fruits as your snack.
2. Try to make homemade sauces and toppings with less sugar.
3. Sugar- sweetened beverages like milkshakes and coffee drinks, which are full of sugar and calories. Try to limit the intake of these beverages.
4. Mix fresh or dried fruit into plain, home-made yogurt, many ready-to-eat fruity yogurts are loaded with added sugar.
5. Opt for the smallest sized can or bottle you can find, if you want to have soft drinks. Soft drinks are commonly sold in big bottles (approx. 600ml), which provide at least 12-15 teaspoons of sugar.