Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Priya ChafekarYour feedback matters!
Recently I am working 8 hrs by standing. And my knees and ankle palm hurts. Why this is happen. Also I do regular gym so today when I was trying to squat to perform leg workout I load 30 kg wt startup and done 10 reps so I increase wt now 45 kg so when I lift weight I did 1 seat up my knees around areas hurts so I stop exercise. When my 1 st job was just seating and relax and that time I could lift 80 kg wt for leg workout. Why this is happen today. Is thr any serious issue. Please gimme suggestion. Thank very much.
Sir, some water went into my right ear last week, I am feeling a little bit problem, please suggest.
Hello sir, I'm 22 years old. I have masturbation habit for 4 years. Daily. Now i'm realized that I have done wrong things. Now its ruin my whole life. I have loss energy I do not have energy. I do not take foods regularly so I have gastreology problems. Now I have feel like not having energy & my legs and hands are paining i'm not able to be active. I totally became sad and lost my happiness. I have consulted a general doctor he advised me for taking neurobion injection. So please help me sir I lost my life. I am not able to regain my vitality.
How can I know that phimosis is from the birth or a later age? I really consult a doctor for this or any type of treatment that I try in hone for phimosis?
I am having niggling pain in my right ankle from last few months.Its generally there when I start walking after sitting for long and sometimes its not there also. What can be the cause?
I want to know excessive drinking water is good to body or it will cause to loss minerals through urine.
Sir I loosing my hair very fastly n m just 19 years old. What should I do to totally regain mt hair. Plzz help me plzz.
Today with a rise in the number of side effects more and more individuals are turning towards Ayurveda for their hair loss issue. Hair loss can humiliate and hamper one's self esteem and certainty. At the point when treated early hair loss can be decreased and even ceased totally. Ayurveda trusts that hair fall control is especially related to the body sort furthermore the solidness of your mind-body structure. Typically the Ayurvedic treatment for hair loss incorporates meditation, diet, yoga, and yes, we can't overlook medicated herbal oil massage.
Ayurvedic Remedies for Hair Fall:
- Bhringaraj: Bringharaj has natural reviving properties and is considered as a natural conditioner, it is ordinarily accessible in powdered form and as a oil. Make a paste out of the leaves and apply it on the scalp for quite a while before washing it off. Doing this all the time advances hair growth.
- Neem: For quite a long time, neem has been utilized to treat skin conditions and hair loss. Customary utilization of neem on the scalp enhances blood circulation and fortifies the roots, which thus advances hair growth. You can add neem leaves to your shower water.
- The Indian Gooseberry: Also called as Amla, this Ayurvedic remedy for hair fall helps in treating indigestion and purifies the blood. It goes about as a preventive measure for dandruff and is likewise a rich conditioner. Amla reduces the itchiness of the scalp. It is rich in vitamin C, which takes care of numerous hair issues from inside. Make a paste which you can apply to your scalp to advance black and thick hair.
- Shikakai: Shikakai actually implies fruit for hair. Shikakai is rich in antioxidants and contains expansive doses of Vitamin C and D. This is useful for hair growth and nourishment. Normal utilization of shikakai will help your locks turn out to be long and glossy. Shikakai shampoos are accessible all over.
- Ritha: Ritha or soap nuts have been utilized by ladies for a considerable length of time as a natural shampoo. At the point when utilized routinely, ritha advances hair growth and makes hair thick and wonderful. Ritha additionally conditions your hair while cleansing it.
- Brahmi: Brahmi fortifies hair and advances hair growth. It gives nourishment to the roots and advances new follicle growth. You can make a paste of brahmi with amla, ritha, tulsi and ashwagandha powder and a liberal measure of curd. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.