Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PriteshYour feedback matters!
1. Moist and damp skin can lead to infections rashes skin discolouring and ring worms and use dry towel
2. Wear cotton clothes and preferably full sleeved ones to avoid mosquito bites
3. Bath twice a day and dry your nails hair and gaps between between fingers carefully
4. Don't forget to apply moisturiser at night to help fight dry skin
5. If you wear lenses or glasses make sure to wipe them with dry hand kerchief before you use them
6. Always have anti fungal cream hand sanitizer dusting powder and lip balm handy
Dear doctor We are trying for a baby since last 7 months we tried naturally for 4 months then we soaked help of a gyneco who did gave her meds did follicular study and gave her an egg rupture injection but that too did not help. My wifes blood tests and hormones are all fine. I did my semen analysis in march 2016 and my count was 18 mil/ml and motility 45. We kept trying naturally for 2 3 months again and I started taking QZAI tablet and good healthy diet in june 2016 it was 26 mil/ml and motility 45. I consulted a urologist who asked me to tale maxoza l and I got my scrotal ultrasound done which says I have varicocele grade 3 on left and grade 2 on right. The doctor has advised me a surgery as it may increase with time We have now decided to try with IUI as discussed with the doctor. What is your opinion also please suggest me somw really good IUI facility in north delhi.
I am 42 years old female - weight 66 Kg height -5.5 feet. I am a working women. From last one year my periods are very irregular. Earlier it was once in 2 or 3-4 months, now it was last in Jan'16. Is it Menopause. If yes, is it normal, isn't it so early, will I get some problem in old age or now due to early menopause. Moreover, my hunger for food is also reduced. Also, in night, before sleeping I feel too much pain in legs. Please help.
Hello Doctor Due to unprotected intercourse, my wife has conceived & she is now 7 weeks pregnant (confirmed by urine test done yesterday with i-can test kit). Her last periods was on 17th January 2017, will it be safe to terminate the pregnancy using an MTP KIT. Please advise.
The activity of antioxidants in tea is more than that in over 21 fruits and vegetables.
In during periods, the bleeding occurs which was over bleeding, to control the bleeding, what I have to do.
Madam my wife have rubella igg positive. Already three miscarriages. My family doctor told me that it is difficult to give a healthy baby. Is it correct. Any other ways to have children in this case. Pls advice.
I'm 21 years old female. My periods are absent due to sex before 1 week of periods time. I dont want any pregnancy now. What should I do. Is there any alternate solution.
Me and girlfriend alina had sex on 20th april and her period date is 5th of every month and she didn't had any periods yet. I am really worried about pregnancy. If she is pregnant then how to abort it? Please tell me the medicine to get rid of pregnancy. I will be very thankful to you because its very very initial stage so we can get rid of it please help us.
Heels are weight bearing part of feet during standing, walking or running. Improper postures or foot wear can cause degeneration of heel and subsequent pain.
Causes for heel pain:
1. Sprains: Improper exercise and improper footwear like high heels can put unnecessary stress on heels and cause pain. Avoid such conditions by using excellent quality heels and avoiding them as much as possible. Exercise should be done under expert guidance.
2. Fractures: Stress or hairline fractures can occur even without trauma and cause pain. In such cases, you should immediately consult a doctor.
3. Plantar fasciitis: A common cause for heel pain, the Plantar fascia at heel can cause severe early morning heel pain. It can be managed with exercises, PRP Injections.
4. Arthritis: Gout, rheumatoid arthritis and other types of arthritis can affect ankle joint and cause heel pain. This can be managed with medications and exercises. In severe cases injections may be needed for treatment.
1. Change in shoes: Shoes play a key role in the development of heel pain. Avoid wearing heels for prolonged period and specially when walking long distances.
2. Foot supports: There are specialized heel supports and wedges, which you can wear with the footwear. These supports help redistribute weight from the problem areas and uniformly distribute it among the other parts of the foot. Heel cups are also another form of supports you could try.
3. Pain relief medications: Over the counter analgesics like Ibuprofen or Paracetamol can help in reducing acute episodes of pain. Self - medication for prolonged periods should be avoided.
4. Ice packs: Application of ice packs decrease pain and stiffness of heel. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.
Hello doc, I am carrying now 6 month's running. During this period how train journey is safe nd in monthly once m travelling in train for 460 kms. Nd in next month also I have to do journey twice. So is it safe or not for me. As I am doing twice time train journey? please suggest.
I had tubactomy one year back n my period is regular nw this month only I have less period only 2 3 drops my husband live with only 2 days before my period. please why it's happening it never happen before. I check by scan not have pco not have a thyroid then.
Surrogacy is the method that is used for reproduction in which a woman other than the woman, who wants to have the baby, agrees to undertake pregnancy and give birth to a child for the couple that appoints her. A couple can opt for surrogacy in the following conditions.
In the case of females who cannot reproduce due to infertility or some other medical conditions that make the process risky for both the mother and the childlike heart diseases, liver infirmities and high blood pressure, surrogacy can opt for so that the couple can experience the bliss of becoming parents.
- If you are a single parent
A single parent can opt for surrogacy in order to fulfil his/her dream of having a child to live for.
- Other factors
There are several other factors when a couple might want to opt for surrogacy. For instance, in couples, where the female is too busy building a stable career for herself and she cannot take the risk of opting for pregnancy, surrogacy can come to their rescue. Also, repeated miscarriages, pelvic disorder, hysterectomy, an impaired uterus or the absence of uterus can act as reasons to opt for surrogacy.
There are a few factors that need to be considered before opting for surrogacy. They are listed below.
Type of surrogacy
Traditional surrogacy and gestational surrogacy are the two options available. In traditional surrogacy, the surrogate mother not only carries the embryo in her womb until childbirth but also donates the egg. However in gestational surrogacy, the egg is taken from the biological mother and impregnated in the womb of the surrogate mother through in vitro fertilization techniques. The intended parents need to take a decision regarding the type of surrogacy that they wish to opt for.
The intended parents must be aware of the surrogacy laws prevalent in their country so as to make sure that they can go through the entire process smoothly. For instance, in India, it is mandatory that the surrogate child should be biologically related to one of the two parents.
Cost of surrogacy
Another important factor that needs to be considered while opting for surrogacy is the cost of the undertaking. It can involve high costs due to the unpredictability of the situations surrounding the process, so the financial stability of the intended parents should be kept in mind. Also, choose the right agency or even if you choose an independent candidate to become the surrogate mother for your child, make a wise choice. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.