Lybrate.com has top trusted Ophthalmologists from across India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Pritam BhujbalYour feedback matters!
Is laser surgery is helpful for my father? He have 3-4 calculi in the right kidney. The approx size is 8.5mm.
I'm suffering from eye pain when I am traveling on a bike so to relieve from that what I have to do please give me a good answer for my question.
Eye problem. White particles like dandruff ruined my eyes. Causes weakness and continous flow of tears.
Hi I am told that I have carnia in my eyes. I have been advised to go for scan before performance of cataract surgery. Whether by taking macugold tab for 3 months that can be cured and in that case scan may not be needed. Doctors say contract surgery is not needed urgently and can be postponed for 6 months, during this six months period whether the above medicine advised for 3 months will have desired effect on carnia
I am working on my pc for 8-10 hrs a day. My eyes are getting tired. I am not getting sleep. Please suggest me some tips.
My father aged 69 years having watering of both eyes on and off for a month. He had previous episode three weeks ago lasting for a week and stopped without any medication .After 3-4 weeks it recurs again ,he has cataract in lt eye since 6 years and not operated, has been operated for rt eye cataract before 6 yrs. Is it due to cataract or some other reason. It is worrying.
My one eye swelled up a little bit with redness and intense pain. Now what could I do in order to cure it?
I have eye power in my left eye is -0.75, and my right eye is -0.25. Is there any solution to cure my eye power. Can I use lens or specs. Which one is better. Please suggest, my work is related to computer.
I have been getting pink bumpy and itchy rashes on my skin (legs, arms, face etc). I have consulted 3 doctors but I still have the problem. Bumps comes all of a sudden and vanishes after some time. I find my eyelids swollen one or the other day when I wake up. Eyelids swell after I go for threading too. Rashes are being noticed around the waistline if I wear a belt. One of the doctor told that it is food allergy and the other told it is due to water or climate change. I am facing this problem from 3 months. I am really worried. Please help me on this.
I see some sopts in different shape and size in my vision and it moves as i change viewing direction what is that ?
I am 20 year old my eye power is -5 and increasing. How can I lessen the power? Is it okay if I get a femto second lasik operation at the age of 21?
Sir I have an myopia. What can I do for this to recover the myopia? And also my eye is so week and I have headik problem what can do.
Diabetes can wreak havoc on the eye and the foot. Proper care is necessary in order to refrain from any serious consequences. It can damage the blood vessels and the nerves of the feet resulting in numbness and permanent disability. Some of the alarming foot symptoms include bruises, cuts, cracked skin and hard spots. Some of the common measures that need to be taken for foot include checking the temperature sensation of the foot by immersing it in hot water, drying the feet gently in between the toes and using agents such as lotion, lanolin, and petroleum jelly.
- Some of the other preventive measure includes cutting the nails when they are young and straight to ensure no injury to the foot takes place. It should be ensured the toe is not touched by the nail of the toe. A pumice stone can be used to get rid of the corns immediately after a bath. No medicated pads or sharp razors should be utilised to cut corns. The feet should be soaked in warm water before trimming nails.
- A shoe should be put on at all times to save the feet. The shoe sole should be thoroughly checked for foreign objects such as stones and nails to ensure that the foot is not hurt. Tight shoes should be strictly avoided in order to refrain from soreness and blisters. Dry and clean socks should be put up to ensure the foot is clean. For people living in cold area, wearing thick socks should be practised. This will help the foot protect from cold. Finally, a doctor should be called in case there are any visible signs of swelling, redness, cracks, pain or sensation of burning.
- Too much blood sugar can cause harm to the eye in four ways: It can cause damage to the retina, lens, optic nerve and vitreous gel. There could be serious repercussions of diabetes to the eye including low vision and complete loss of vision. Diabetes blocks the retina and is capable of cutting off the total supply of oxygen.
- Some of the common symptoms of retina related problems include double vision, a pressure in one eye, problems in corner vision, flashing lights, pain in the eye, blank spots etc. A simple check up by an oculist can reveal any eye problems related to diabetes.
- An ophthalmologist can treat the diabetes-related eye problem by medicine that blocks the protein responsible for fluid leakage and blood vessel growth. He can also go for laser treatment to treat macular edema. Even scatter laser treatments are also used for this purpose. If all else fails a doctor chooses to perform a procedure known as vitrectomy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.