Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pritam Bhambl
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Pritam BhamblYour feedback matters!
I have no asthmatic problem or any problem. Only COUGH comes. I done all the checkups. But nothing found. Its been from childhood. Now I am totally irritated from the cough problem. Bcoz of this my body isn't growing properly. So suggest me better medicine by which my cough removes permanently.
My face is very oily and fill with pimples, also I don't use any cream on it but I want to cure this problem. What I suppose to do now?
I am not sleeping well at night time but I am not feeling sleep even at day time also. I have read some where that due to lake of sleep will get some health problems. I am worrying about my health please give me some suggestion. Thanks in advance.
I want to become slim and I tried many solutions bt after sometime I again get fat What should I do to become slim or reduce fat of 10 kg within 2 weeks?
I have a general problem with my hair. Actually day by day my hair loss would have been increasing so I want to any suggestion from you.
Hi I am 44 male based at Delhi and had a severe depressive episode 22 years back all of a sudden with complete brain fog ,unsteady walk,loss of memory n body pains and lot of weakness in legs.I had approached Psychiatrist and I was put on Flunil 40 mg and Evion 400 for almost 1 year.Slowly I recouped some of my lost strenght but never at my best.After tappering medicine I had relapse of depression (3 to 4 times) but moderate intensity. I started continuously taking medication from 2006 . Intially 40 mg Flunil and then 2010 0n wards Flunil 60 mg , Bupron XL 150 mg, Vibrania D all these years.Even though there is no replapse in severe depression , but I continue to experience body pains,brain fog,lot of weakness and pain in legs,lethargy,disinterest in things which I used to enjoy earlier etc and marked difference in memory retention(short term memory).Kindly advise for any suggestion or change or add on to medication I m taking
If you are in a commitment, relationship or a marriage that is sex-starved marriage one probably can feel the blues. Whether a person is one with a high desire or one with a flat sex line it is a must to improve the relationship in which the person is.
Here are 6 tips which can be discussed with the partner who has a low sexual desire:
1. A satisfying relationship should be a priority: There are two main reasons to make sex life better and pay attention to it. First reason is that relationship with the spouse and the marriage depend on sex to a large extent. There is no successful relation unless there is a satisfying sex life. Second reason is that unless the intimate act is not enjoyed a person is just cheating themselves.
2. Medical Checkup: A visit to the gynecologist or physician can be planned for the spouse. Hormone replacement therapy can be considered. Evaluation and assessment should be done to see that effects are not been caused due to medication. Certain herbal and dietary changes might be helpful.
3. An appointment with a therapist experienced in the area of sexuality should be scheduled: A certified sex therapist can help overcome the difficulties faced by you or your partner - whoever - faces a low sexual desire. Drugs, like Viagra could be prescribed by the therapist.
4. Consider the spouse's feelings: Though you might have a low sexual drive but do make sure that you take care of your spouse's feelings as they can be rejected and hurt. The spouse's mood can be elated by flirting and telling them that they are special to you.
5. Exercise and running: Daily exercises leads to an increase in the blood circulation and thus the blood is pumped to all parts of the body. In women who exercise, the circulation increases the fluids of the vagina which in turn helps in a quicker lubrication when in the act. Exercising also lengthens and strengthens the orgasm. Also, while exercising the brain releases endorphins the sex hormone. These hormones not only spice up the sex but also help in digestion, lower the heart rate, blood pressure and cortisol and ease the body.
6. Improve self-esteem: In some cases a poor body image might be a hindrance from indulging into sexual activity. These personal issues should be given time and dealt with in order to boost the self-esteem. One can start by exercising to improve the body image. Also, lifestyle modification and cutting down on cigarettes and alcohol helps. A new hobby can be taken up to relieve mental pressures. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.