Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pritam Bhambl
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Pritam BhamblYour feedback matters!
My age is 25 from last 10 days I'm suffered from back pain my X-ray is not normal in one last bone the gap is not equal. Gap is finished its not normal. .
How to cure dark lips. Upper lips as well as the corners of the lips. Any of the bleaching cream which can help? And is there any treatment to get pink lips.
I travel in cycle for continuous of 20 minutes Morning after having breakfast is it any problem ? It is right way ?.
I am 20 years old. I was having some family problems so I was in high depression, anxiety, hypertension, suffering from PTSD and was suicidal. Due to these psychological issue I was also doing very high drug abuse. Now I am out of drugs and little bit happy too as some problem are resolved too. The main thing is I was soo good at sex 2 years back with a good size and very good stamina. But now I don't achieve erection to fullest and for a long time. Any tips suggestions comments and medication or natural treatment. Please help. I am not able to sleep. Its just I had indulged myself into activities so I get tired and get to sleep after struggling for it over bed for hours. Still level or stress depress and hypertension is too high.
I am suffering from lumar desiccation. Need weight loss tips and exercises I can perform to be healthy. Kindly give a nice diet plan. Thank You.
Sir, I'm 24 years old. My father is 5.3 and and I'm 5.4 in height. I used ashwagandha and done several exercises from the age of 21. It helped to increase just 1 cm. Is there any chances to grow about 5 cm. I will do what ever you say. Any supplements, exercises etc. I need more height to be a soldier. Pls help sir.
Diwali is over but air pollution is still here., Now monitor air quality in your area and shield your lungs with N95 mask.
Some women may wear cotton and some satin. What is obvious here is which one of the two women are more comfortable. Even if the woman who is dressed in satin has a much shorter dress than the woman wearing cotton, the skin of the woman wearing cotton will still breathe a lot better. Therefore, it can be said that it is not the length of the clothing you wear as compared to the material you are wearing, which dictates how well you breathe. This is because certain fabrics allow sweat to evaporate while others block skin pores.
Here are the fabrics, which allow sweat to evaporate and do not block skin pores:
- Cotton: There are a number of natural varieties of cotton. Cotton blends are one of those, which might not be very helpful, but 100% cotton fabric is. Seersucker and madras cotton are also easy to breathe in. Dry summers and humid conditions make cotton clothes ideal.
- Linen: Linen is another natural fiber, which absorbs moisture well. Since linen is lightweight, it is also a fabric which helps your skin breathe.
- Light variants of silk: The light variants of silk allow your skin to breathe since it dries quickly and is highly absorbent. Silk is also a fabric, which is least likely to cause an allergic reaction.
- Chambray: Chambray is an alternative to denim and is a breathable one as well.
There are also fabrics which you should avoid in summer when your skin needs to breathe. They are.
- Satin: Satin as mentioned earlier is thick and heavy and does not allow someone to breathe well.
- Nylon: Nylon does not absorb sweat well and is also water repellant. This means that it will trap sweat within your clothes and will make you feel uncomfortable.
- Polyester: Polyester is very similar to nylon in that it makes sweat stick in between your body and your garment.
- Rayon or viscose: Rayon or viscose is often passed off as cotton. However, it's not as good as cotton, even though it is not as bad as polyester or nylon.