Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Prerana Beri KalekarYour feedback matters!
Doctor, I feel water in my mouth soon I get up from sleep .also my stomach is weak .sometimes I feel headache. What should I do?
I ate food 3 times daily, but still I think my digestion is not proper because I excrete the waste from my body 2 or 3 days and not daily, is there any problem with my digestion.
My weight is increasing day by day and my height is less and my face is very dark please suggest me some ways to resolve my problems I want my happy life back.
I want to gain my body weight and I take some weight gain supplements but I didn't find any result. I am a vegetarian. I don't understand my body.
I have a lot dandruff in my scalp that's the reason of my hair fall. please suggest me some shampoo so that I can get rid of this dandruff.
I am 47 years old. Recently I got some problem with my periods. It started by the mid of 2014, I was getting severe abdominal pain before and after menstruation. The pain continues for more than a week. I consulted a gynecologist by december. I had to undergo scanning and biopsy test. The result was ok but in the month of february I got menstruation twice with heavy bleeding. This april 24 periods started with less bleeding but with severe pain. It stopped after four days, again on may 10 the same type of bleeding started with severe pain. It continued till today i. E. 18. This time I had proper bleeding but the pain was excruciating. I am a teacher working in bhutan. We don? t have proper medical facilities because of which I couldn't consult a gynecologist. Please suggest me what to do ?
I'm suffering from diabetes melitus, what is causes of diabetes and please suggest me ayurvedic medicine for it.
I am suffering from since seven days with my backbone pain and my knees also please tell me what should I do for this and please give me a solution of this problem?
Hi, I am planning to have a dose of biotin as I am facing huge hair loss since last few weeks. Is it safe & which brand of biotin & how much mg should be consumed.
For the past few days I can not sleep well, Actually I want to sleep early night and would like to wake up early morning to study please help me.
Hi, imhaving red marks and spots due to pimples or acne. Please suggest me some cream or lotion or any medicine to vanish them. Im 28 years old. Waiting for reply doc.
Having H, BP for last 20 yrs. But I take amlopres L-50 mg. Daily and doing daily walk with exercises, But addict towards medicine. Wt.is 90 kg with ht. 5.5F .Ofcourse H.wt.pl advice to free from medicine and want to loose 15 kg. Wt. Rajeev.
Hello Are green coffee beans good for weight loss? If not, wat are the supplements one can take for effective weight loss. Am not loosing weight inspite of doing gym.
I have pigmentation on my face . I used nomarks fr 4 years bt didn't got any results. What should I do?
I lost somebody closed last year since very depress and prefer to keeping to myself all the time please help me.
Hi doctor I am working man for 8 hours daily . since 2-3 days I am having neck pain my job is to sit and do work. How to overcome this problem? what all exercise I can do?
Diabetes is a condition where the blood sugar level rises in your body either due to less insulin level in the body or reduced sensitivity of the body to insulin. The foods you eat have a major role in controlling your blood sugar levels. You need to pick your foods wisely to prevent your blood sugar levels from spiking.
The various foods that you should be eating if you have diabetes are:
- Dark chocolate: chocolate contains good amounts of flavonoids that help in improving insulin sensitivity and limits food cravings. It also reduces your chances of heart attack.
- Blueberries: blueberries are rich in fiber that helps you in managing your blood sugar levels. They also contain anthocyanins that assist in regulating your blood sugar levels.
- Fish: fish is rich in omega 3 fatty acids that reduce inflammation in the body, thus reducing your chances of heart problems. Fish is also a good source of protein that helps you in feeling fuller.
- Olive oil: olive oil is rich in antioxidants that help in reducing your chances of heart diseases and diabetes.
- Oranges: make sure you eat plenty of oranges as they are rich in vitamin c and they reduce the risk of diabetes. You may also opt for broccoli or strawberries.
The various foods you should avoid are:
- White rice: white rice is a refined grain which, when consumed, tends to spike your blood sugar levels. You can instead opt for brown rice.
- Bananas: banana may contain vitamins and minerals, but are also rich in carbohydrates. Instead, opt for fruits like berries that are not only rich in fiber and antioxidants, but also have a low glycemic index.
- Sugary foods: the term sugary foods is used to describe foods such as pastries, cakes, and cookies. These foods are carbohydrate rich and do not contribute much in making the body healthy. Instead, replace them with natural foods such as chickpeas and peanuts.
- Dried fruit: various dried fruits contain a high concentration of sugar, which happens due to the dehydration process by which they are formed. So replace them with fresh fruits such as guava and peaches to control your blood sugar levels.
Amongst all other dry fruits, almonds and walnuts can be had in moderation as they contain essential fatty acids and do not affect blood sugars.