Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pravin Patil
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Pravin PatilYour feedback matters!
Sir I gave a baby birth in Feb month and it was a second caesarian. I have a big tummy and full of fat in my stomach. How to reduce that. Please help me sir.
How can we control gout problem by diet management? What in our diet increases uric acid level also what to consume more?
I am having too much hair on my body. Not only that. On my chest hairs are increasing day by day and new hairs are also growing and hairs are reaching to neck. How can I treat with this. please help me in this case.
Is there chance to grow high after 20 years? I am 5.2 feet and 48 kg! I want to grow up to 5.5 feet!
Sir please suggest me a effective herbal moisturizer cream for my dry skin. And sir please advice me how to use it generally what happens is when ever I apply m. Cream on my face and walk outside with in a few hours I feel dust on my face I suppose it happens becaz of the cream which I applied on my face. And my face becomes black in colour and I look ugly.
I am 17 years old and I have a small black spot on my lower lips for around 11-12 years. I don't smoke or remain the sun for too long also I'm not suffering from any other kind of disease I guess it occurred because I used to bite my lips in my childhood. How can I remove it?
I am 19 years old girl. Every month I suffer from severe menstrual cramps. I feel unable to do anything. I don't take medicine as I do not think medicine is good to be taken at this age and it may affect later. I want to know, is menstrual cramps harmful? If it is so, suggest me some natural remedies. Or measures to be taken during periods.
I have a white patch on my lower lip. I have tried almond oil but of no use. I am a female. What can I do to cure it?
I am 20 years old. And my period started when I was 14 years old. But from the time it started, it happens after 40 42 days interval. So is it normal?
Hi, They have hernia problem but they are playing normally can we operate there problem with laparoscopic system and how much type it get to operate.
I have some time immediately cold and after some time its looking normal I thing its a allergy can you please suggest me.
I am 20 years old and my hair is frizzy and unruly I want to go for keratin treatment please suggest me it would be beneficial or not.
I am skinny person should I join gym to gain weight my weight 56 ,5.9 height, age 24, what should be eat in veg so that no cough problem Occurs.
Hello Doctor, I am not feeling energetic, i feel very tired.I want to start my business by next year but prior to that i want to finish my education. Please suggest me some way to out ?
I am 18 years old and I have a tongue thrusting problem had braces when I was around 11 years old. But my upper teeth are again projected forwards. I believe it is because of my tongue thrusting. How can I get over it without using any mouth guards? Any tongue exercises?
I am suffering from Hair to be white for the last four months my five hair have become white. I request you that you give me best advice.
Wrinkles are a normal yet unsightly sign of aging, which can come about due to various reasons including too much exposure to the sun, poor diet, excessive smoking and drinking, lack of proper sleep, advent of age, loss of moisture and elasticity as well as collagen, which creates a smooth and supple look and other such reasons. Cosmetic and plastic surgeons are now turning to a variety of methods to lessen the pronounced look of wrinkles and remove them for younger looking skin.
Here are a few methods currently in use:
- Fillers: Fillers like collagen and others including poly lactic acid, Calcium Hydroxylapatite and Hyaluronic acid can be used to restore the elasticity of the skin even as they provide precious hydration. These injectables can be used on the face as well as on hands for a smooth and supple look.
- Botox: To get rid of the lines on the forehead and to prevent the onset of more pronounced wrinkles, Botox or Botulinum Toxin Type A is a favoured element used by many cosmetic surgeons and dermatologists. This is usually administered via injection.
- Retinoids: This is administered with a surgical procedure in order to remove uneven pigmentation as well as the roughness of skin, which sets in with age and excessive smoking and sun exposure. It may cause skin peeling and redness.
- Laser: The use of laser resurfacing can also help in stimulating collagen production of the skin, which restores some of its elasticity so that wrinkles may be removed and further wrinkles prevented.
- Surgery: The use of surgical methods like face lifts, brow lifts and other cosmetic processes can help in giving the skin a tighter look, which does away with the appearance of wrinkles. These are usually minor procedures from which one will heal fast.
- Dermabrasion: This method is a surgical one that basically sands the surface of the skin in order to remove the wrinkles. It can cause side effects like permanent discolouration of the skin as well as scarring of sensitive skin in particular.
- Peels: Glycolic acid peels and deeper peels that use elements like Salicylic acid can be used to go deep into the skin and making it smooth again. It basically makes a difference to the fine lines. There is a chance of side effects like scarring, bruising and general discolouration in this method as well.
Adequate sleep, good nutrition, avoiding excessive sun exposure and a good skin care regimen can help in keeping wrinkles at bay for a long time. Moisturising with products that contain plenty of vitamin A and E can also help in reducing fine lines.