Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pravin Kering
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Pravin KeringYour feedback matters!
Hi am 22 weeks pregnant. My doctor advised me to sleep only left side but I can not sleep long time only left side my body starts paining. Can I sleep straight and right side also.
My wife age 37 years one side weight on head problem and leg pain problem few doctor' s consult no pain relief on one side weight head ( mri scan head and spinal no problem) what problems please help me
Hello sir/mam. My question is for my mom she is 48 years old and her weight is 65 kg. Actually nowadays she is having a lot of pain in her left hand which is increasing day by day. She is high bp patient also. Please suggest me something for her.
I am feeling tremendous pain in the backbone at the lower end in the morning before getting up from the bad. I also feel the pain in the both legs at the same time. After getting up it becomes normal. It happens only in the morning. So what is the cause of this and what should I do as a next step? Thanks.
Frm last ten days back I found blood in my lattrin (from my dung), 3times it has gone more blood and thee r was an stomach pain also and after going blood I got pain in my back just top of my buttocks n even now am I hav full pain in my back wen I bend to take some item it pains more. I do not knw wt to do. I had gone through ultrasound scan has per doctor suggested and it is clear and normal.
At that time, my left hand can only be given to the strength of thumb, could not release the hand brake of the car, there is pain in the hand,
Yesterday, while bending down to pick up something, I felt a sudden pain in my waist and immediately I understood the waist could be sprained. I am not able to sit, but I can lie down in one position. After a little struggle, I can get up and walk very slowly. Please suggest as I am not in a position to go to the doctor.
I am 23 years old men. I am suffering from back pain from last few years whenever I run 700-800 mtrs them my back pain increases that's the reason I could not run as much I want to run daily!
A fracture is a complete or incomplete crack, which appears on a bone due to application of intense pressure or force. A fracture results in extreme pain, and the bone becomes immobile. Any kind of movement boosts the pain. Fracture pain occurs in three distinct stages. Acute pain is felt immediately after a fracture while sub acute pain occurs over the weeks that follow after a fracture. The third stage or chronic pain occurs when the fracture and soft tissues around it have healed.
Fracture pain is quite intense in nature and proper precautions should be taken while dealing with them:
- Development of fracture pain: When a bone undergoes a fracture, the ligaments and tendons are also damaged. While the bone slowly heals, ligaments and tendons fail to heal equally well or completely. Post fracture pain also develops when the outside of the bone does not heal completely. This usually does not appear in an X-ray.
- Treatment of fracture pain: Modern medications can be utilized to treat a fracture pain. Steroid injections and prescribed anti-inflammatory medicines help in treating a fracture pain. However, these remedies cause side effects, which are harmful for the body. Cortisone shots are utilized for the same purpose as well.
- Prolotherapy: Prolotherapy is an approach where ligament and tendon strengthening is stimulated along with repairing. This technique ensures complete treatment of the fracture, and the risk of long-term complications like arthritis is absent. In cases of fracture pain, which occurs due to the incomplete healing of the outer part of the bone, Prolotherapy helps in strengthening the fibro-osseous junction at the source of the pain. This will stop the nerve endings from firing. Prolotherapy provides speedy recovery and accounts for making the injured bone stronger than before. This process is often undergone by athletes. The procedure is undertaken only after thorough examinations for detection of the root cause of the pain. Prolotherapy is considered to be the best treatment for repairing tendons and ligaments, which commonly cause fracture pain. The body is simply stimulated and the painful areas are repaired. This is done by the introduction of a mild inflammatory reaction to the area of the weak tendons and cartilages. The results obtained after Prolotherapy are permanent and the fracture pain is unlikely to reoccur.
- Splints are utilized to stop the movement of fractured bone and braces can be used to support the bone. Plaster cast also supports and immobilizes the fractured bone. Traction and surgical implants are other treatment measures.
- Fracture pain occurs not only because of the broken bone, but also because of the weakened ligaments and tendons around the bone. Fracture pain should be handled very carefully, and proper control measures should be applied.