Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Praveen SharmaYour feedback matters!
As I am doing hard physical training my thigh muscles are stretched a lot. And I not able to run fast. Please tell any easy remedy.
I have back pain, continuous back pain in morning while sleeping. Every morning my back pain starts due to sleeping what should I do?
Iam 21 years old male student. Iam suffering with cervical spondylosis. I have bad backpain so pls help me to get out of these.
25 years old female having problem with left leg above the knee; becomes senseless and experiencing pain.
One man "shake my hand" forcefully due to which I feel huge pain in my outside palm. And in my right corner of my wrist.
Sir I am 62 l have got disc prolapse of my spine spine. Backpain- radiated toy right leg causing severe pain please give remedy.
Dear Dr. My foot's thumb's nail was cracked due to the falling of bicycle on my nail. Due to which my nail is broken from the middle please suggest me any cure so that it does not comes out and starts bleeding.
Please advice some treatment for bulging of disc I tried everything possible. Visited all type of doctor, did physical exercise and massage as well but still pain persists.
I m 29years. I m suffering from foot problem. I go for running nd jogging etc daily. But from last 2-3 days my right foot is aching. I. E. Only while putting weight on it. I. E standing nd walking. There is no pain otherwise. Pain is somewhere in d lower arc of d foot. Can not find d exact location. It is somewhere inside. I consulted an orthopedic doctor he gave me meconerv nd savedol for 7 days nd said it is minor problem not to worry. But it is of no use. Please guide me.
I am a 19 years old male and I had been having this pain on my right knee whenever I sit on the floor and I sit with folded legs. What could be the reason for this pain?
I have last 10 year constipation problem but last 6 month my problem is high my left hips and leg is very high pain for constipation problems please advise for this problem.
I feel pain in knee of left leg and fingers of hand, The pain is high in morning after that it get low. What is it.
The most common form of arthritis is osteoarthritis and unlike rheumatoid arthritis, the cause of osteoarthritis is not due to any inflammation such as the immune system attacking the joints. Rather, the cause of osteoarthritis can be attributed to the wear and tear of the protective cartilage on your bones over time. The most common parts of your body which may get affected by osteoarthritis are the knees, hands, and spine. Even though osteoarthritis cannot be cured, it is worth noting that the symptoms can be well managed.
Here is everything you need to know about osteoarthritis:
- Intense pain in your joint: This is the most common symptom indicating that you may have osteoarthritis.
- Tenderness in your joint: If after applying a little pressure, your joint feels tender, then it can be considered a sign of osteoarthritis.
- Stiffness in your joint and loss of flexibility: If you feel stiff after a period of inactivity such as waking up in the morning, it's likely you have osteoarthritis. This may also mean that you may not be able to make movements you were previously able to due to the stiffness in your joint.
- Bone spurs: You may also feel extraneous bits of bone from around the affected joint.
The most common cause of osteoarthritis is old age. As you grow older, the cartilage that cushions your bones begins to deteriorate. Without this cartilage to cushion your bones, different bones might rub against one another, thus causing the pain you feel.
As mentioned earlier, it is not possible to cure osteoarthritis, but the pain can only be managed. Here are the best ways to manage pain from arthritis.
- Medications: Depending on how severe your pain is and whether it is chronic or acute, you may be given drugs such as ibuprofen or acetaminophen.
- Physical therapy: An exercise routine can be worked out between you and your physical therapist so that your pain reduces and you are able to regain the range of movements you had before you were affected by osteoarthritis.
- Surgery: There are a number of surgeries which can be done to reduce your pain; ranging from a simple lubrication surgery by using hyaluronic acid all the way to a complete joint replacement.