Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Praveen Chordiya
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Praveen ChordiyaYour feedback matters!
Had unprotected sex. Took I pill after 11-12 hours. Bt 12 hours after taken I pill she had vomited. Should 1 more I pill be taken? Is it risky? Is there any chance of getting pregnant?
Hello doctor I am having pcod and detected with pre-diabetes. Doctor advices me to start glycomet 250 mg twice a day. Should I start or wait. Or after reducing my weight should I start. My weight is 89. Age 41.
I am suffering from herpex at my outer skin of penis time to time since 10 years or more. It reoccurs about 2-3 months time and I take Herpex 800 DT for temporary period. I am 51, male,74 kg. Pl advice me if there is better cure or treatment available?
My friend last period was on Oct 2nd and last date was on Oct 6th, yet she did not get her periods for this month, she had a intercross as on 11th Oct however it was a pull out method, she is quite worried and to induce periods she has started taking vitamin c tablets from past three days at a interval of 1 hour yet she did not get her periods, her vaginal remains wet mostly from past couple of days, no other signs, so do you think she is pregnant?
My periods were on last months 20th I had sex on 10 July and now its almost august I have not got my periods I am just 22 Please help me. I have gone through a test at home but results are negative.
I have baby on Jan 1, his age is 2 & half months. After delivery I have my periods on Feb 14. In this month till I don't have periods. Am also having thyroid and pcod. Now am also feeding my baby. How I can regulate my periods.
Sir my girl friend is having periods now n lot of stomach pain is their now. One of her friend gave her the Meftal-Spas tablet is it safe to take.
Can I take i-pill on the second day of unprotected sex? It says if I vomit within 3 hrs I need to take one more immediately why is it? And if I take ot along with food n still I vomit should I take one more how early should I take the other one?
Adrenal gland is an endocrinal gland located above the kidney which produces hormones that regulate blood sugar, stress and sexual functions. Any problems in the pituitary gland can affect the adrenal gland as the pituitary gland regulates all the endocrine glands.
Here are the different types of adrenal gland disorders
- Cushing's disease - This disorder occurs when the adrenal glands produce too much cortisol in the body. Cortisol is a hormone that adrenal glands produce when a body is exposed to stress. The causes of this disease are intake of steroids and tumors present in the pituitary gland. The symptoms are rise in blood pressure, weakness in the muscles and weak bones.
- Adrenal cancer - Presence of cancerous cells in the adrenal cortex leads to adrenal cancer. The symptoms of this disorder are stomach cramps, blood pressure problems and irregular menstrual cycle.
- Addison's disease - This disease occurs when the adrenal glands produce less cortisol. This disorder is linked with the immune system as the adrenal glands are attacked by it during this disorder. The symptoms of this disorder are nausea, loss of appetite, constipation and muscle pain.
- Pheochromocytomas - These are tumors that develop in the adrenal gland which causes excessive production of a hormone called catecholamines. These hormones help in regulating blood pressure. The primary causes of this disorder are genetic factors. Common symptoms of this disorder are headaches, shortness of breath and sweating.
- Conn's syndrome - This disorder occurs when the hormone aldosterone is produced in excess by the adrenal glands. The symptoms of this disorder are feeling excessively thirsty, muscle weakness and high blood pressure.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!