Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Unborn baby has dilatation pelvis 6 mm in lef kidney (swelling). I want to know if it is harmful for that baby and please suggest the best treatment to get rid of that swelling.
Hello doctor, I am 41 years old lady facing problem of heavy bleeding and white discharge. All my reports and ultrasound are normal. I am taking novex ds' from 1 month. Bleeding problem is solved but facing too much discharge. Thanks.
I have been married since aug 2015 and have been trying to conceive but no success. Sperm analysis shows volume of 2.5 mm; 65 million count and 40% motility. Sonography reveals a follicle. Everything else is normal.
Me and my boy friend have sex on last week august 5th, 2 times. He used double condom. And he inserted his fingers to my vagina so. Many times. He fingered very tightly. My last month period was on July 22 nd. But my tension is last day, after 7 days of sex, 12 th august bleeding occurred. Some amount of quantity has gone. Don't know how much. But when I wash and put a pad. After 2 hrs am noticed that there is no bleeding. Small pain was sometimes occurred. After that today morning that I noticed small amount of bleeding on my pad. Like spot. After that this much time there is no bleeding occurred. I want to know is this the normal period or any thing else? Actual date of my this month period is 20th August . I didn't take any pills also. Only he used double condom on that day. Please give me a proper answer.
Periods came on 18th July. Ivf. Embryo transfer is on 7 august. Symptoms that periods will come again. M on progynova and osetogen gel. Help that these stops periods.
I am 34 years old woman. My vagina has lost elasticity .so cannot satisfy by sexual intercourse. Pls help.
Hi Good Morning! I want to ask more about IVF. What is an IVF? Can I do an ivf at my age? Can I have a twin by ivf? What do I do for an ivf? Required measures to do an ivf? Is an ivf 100% Successful? Is there any risk by doing an ivf?
I had an unprotected sex for three times with my girlfriend ,after two days she had her periods ,will this effect for any pregnancy. If any negative side the pls suggest me how many days before and after periods it would be recommended for sex to get pregnancy.
I am 24 years old (height-5.7" & weight-63kg), married 8 months back, 1.My periods are not regular, always 10-20 days late now & before marriage. And once 2 months delay after using one tablet for period postpone. Recently I consulted one of the doctor, she told I have PCOD problem. And she advised tablets for 1 month and said it will be cured, but still I am facing same issue, 2.Also Breast is bit paining when it is pressed in the periods time, is this indicate any problem? 3.Now I am looking for pregnancy, please advise me to overcome the problem and to get pregnant at the earliest. I got period on 30th September recently.
Inspite of foreplay. I don't get to climax during intercourse. and sometimes my husband come to end in very short time.in other times. If he plays good during intercourse. Even then I don't come to an end. Sometimes I don't feel him in me during that time. I don't know what's going on. I don't know whether he has a problem or me. Any suggestions. Do I need any sort of treatment or he has to go for that. Or we both?
we are trying for second child but no progress. My husband report is OK. My menstrual cycle is OK.so what might be the problem?
Me and my wife are planning for the family planning and wanted to know more about the pre care that needs to be taken for both me and my wife about the lifestyle, food, and other things that should be taken care before planning so that we don't face future complexity in term of any deficiency and problems. We have 2 months of time Tp have this so that we can plan according. Also we don't have any bad habits of drinking and smoking. Let me know if you require any further details. Can you please let me know which type of doctor to approach and have this sorted out and any things that can be taken care before planning for both me and my wife.
My friend had sex after her periods and she had a lot of bleeding. Is that a possibility if she is pregnant.
Previous month my period was not clear means less bleeding and this time period is late and there is also blood clots . Is there any problem.
I am married for 1.5 years, since January we are trying for a baby but unable to conceive. Please suggest some vitamin supplements which could help me to conceive early. I do not have any period problem. I have regular periods. Pls help.
Green tea is believed to be one of the healthiest beverages. It is rich in nutrients and antioxidants, which have a positive effect on the body. Some of the benefits, which it provides are lesser risk of cancer, fat loss, and an improved function of the brain. The latest study about green tea reveal that it boosts memory and can make you smart!
Listed here are some of the most amazing health benefits of having green tea which have been backed by research:
- The presence of bioactive compounds in green tea helps to improve the health. It is enriched with polyphenols like flavonoids and catechins, which are considered to be powerful antioxidants. These reduce the free radical formation in the body thereby, protecting the cells from damage.
- The compounds found in green tea helps to improve the brain function, thus making you smarter. The main ingredient is caffeine. Though not as much as in coffee, it is enough to create a response. Caffeine blocks Adenosine, an inhibitory neurotransmitter and increases the neurons and thus the concentration of the neurotransmitters like the norepinephrine and dopamine. It also has an amino acid L-theanine which increases the activity of the inhibitory neurotransmitter GABA. Caffeine and L-theanine work together to improve the brain function.
- The antioxidants found in green tea can actually lower the risk of cancer. The oxidative damages lead to cancer and antioxidants have a protective effect against cancer. As green tea is enriched with antioxidants it reduces the cancer risk. Milk should not be added in this tea as it reduces the value of the antioxidants.
- Green tea lowers the risk of Parkinson's and Alzheimer's. Thereby, protecting the brain in old age. Alzheimer's is a neurodegenerative disease, which causes dementia. Parkinson's being the second common neurodegenerative disease also involves death of dopamine, produced by the neurons of the brain. The bioactive compounds of the green tea have multiple protective effects and reduce the risk of these disorders.
- The dental health can be given a boost by drinking green tea. The catechins found in green tea stop the growth of certain virus and bacteria. This helps to lower the risk of infections and in turn improves the dental health, halitosis and caries.
- The risk of type 2 diabetes, which is considered to be an epidemic disease can be lowered by having green tea. In diabetes there is an increased blood sugar level and green tea improves this insulin sensitivity.
- Green tea lowers the LDL and total cholesterol. It also protects against the LDL particles from oxidation. This is turn is believed to lower the risk of cardiovascular disease.