Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pratibha M Jhagade
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pratibha M JhagadeYour feedback matters!
I am 36 years old and my sperm count is very low. How can I improve my sperm count within 2 months. I have to take chance for baby. Please help.
Hello, I had unprotected sex but ejaculation was not done inside still I took i-pill out of doubt within 24 hours. My period has still not come, 28th was my date and I get it every month 2/3 days before. Please help me.
Tell me something about acl lingment and partial tears. And I would also like to know about what kind of treatment I needed.
Health benefits of eating wheat bran
1. One of the most remarkable properties of wheat bran is that it is highly rich in fibre and therefore, is very beneficial to facilitate intestinal transit and improve constipation problems. Thus, wheat bran should be incorporated in your diet with other beneficial foods for constipation.
2. Similarly, wheat bran can be very appropriate in diets or people with obesity, since the outer layer of the cereal reduces the absorption of nutrients. Furthermore, it is appropriate to control appetite and increase satiety, so you feel you need to eat less.
3. On the other hand, it may also be advisable that people suffering from anaemia or low iron levels take bran, because this part of the cereal has a considerable contribution of the mineral. For the same reason, it is appropriate for those who perform physical exertion or strenuous sport and therefore need a lot of iron.
4. Because of its unsaturated fatty acids, wheat bran increases good cholesterol and thus helps prevent cardiovascular or heart disease. Likewise, it also contains antioxidants that prevent many other serious conditions such as cancer even while helping keep young cells.
5. However, note that wheat bran should be taken in moderation with up to 20 to 30 grams per day as exceeding this amount could cause side effects such as flatulence, bloating, diarrhoea, etc. Just as with oat bran we can incorporate it in milk, yogurt, smoothies, salads. And you should also drink plenty of water.
6. It will also be important to know that wheat bran is contraindicated in people who have recently suffered from appendicitis, gastric ulcers, colitis, irritable bowel syndrome, gastritis and other gastrointestinal disorders. Likewise, people with celiac disease cannot eat it because of the wheat.