Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prathi Ghadhe
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Prathi GhadheYour feedback matters!
I used different types of toothpaste n toothbrush but still I hv yellow teeth is there anyway I can get white teeth plz.
Hi sir, am 26 years male having my teeth color yellowish, I would like to have shiny teeth having white color what I should have to do? advice me.
I am 22 years old. I have a problem of bad mouth smell. I brush regularly but I can't find the solution of this problem, one of my friends was telling me that you may have some problem in your stomach because there is always a kind of white layer on my tongue. Please suggest me a solution to this problem. Thanks.
From last 15.16 days on my face. Cheeks are getting puffy and swelling. Had taken medicine also but no any improvement there is no any teeth pain or any kind of pain thank also face are getting bigger and puffy swelling. Please help. Also m gaining weight.Please help sir .
My friend did root canal treatment and cover with crown. She is having pain between crown filled teeth and normal teeth next to that teeth. While eating foods are stored in that gap and create paining. What to do for that.
I brush my teeth just once in a day (before breakfast) now I feel ashamed of having yellowish teeth. What can I do now.
I was having a tooth that became partly broken and also loose. Tonight at dinner part of the tooth has come out part is remaining with the gum. But there was no bleeding. My platelet count is low. What to do now. Should I get the remaining part of the tooth extracted or leave it as it is. I am scared for extraction since bleeding may not stop. What is the minimum platelet level when the tooth can be extracted.
Dental implants are generally identified as substitutes for tooth roots. Besides, replacing damaged or decayed teeth, implants also provide a strong foundation for both permanent as well as removable replacement teeth.
There are loads of advantages of dental implants:
- Better overall appearance of teeth, since they are made to fuse with the bone
- Unlike removable dentures, implants are much more comforting as well as convenient
- Higher self-esteem as you will feel better about yourself
- Improved speech quality in the long run
- Eating becomes comparatively easier with implants rather than sliding dentures, because they function like your own teeth
- Improved oral health
- Good durability (can even last a lifetime if taken good care of)
Generally, dental implants have a very impressive success rate (up to 98%). This can differ, however, based on the placement of the implants.
Who can go for dental implants?
- Patients must have healthy gums
- Must have sufficient bone strength to hold the implants in place
- Must be dedicated to maintaining good oral hygiene
- Must visit dentist regularly
There are many steps involved in getting an implant:
- An individualized treatment plan, addressing all your specific needs and prepared by a team of professionals, well versed in oral surgery and restorative dentistry
- Placement of the tooth root implant into the bone socket of the missing tooth
- Attachment of a small connector post known as an abutment, which securely keeps the new tooth intact
- Attachment of a crown (the replacement tooth) to the abutment
The operation is normally administered under a local anesthesia. The whole process is not harmful at all, to say the least, and people have reported that a normal tooth extraction cause much more pain than a dental implant operation.
Related Tip: "Why You Must Not Delay Getting Your Dental Implants?"