Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pratap ThubeYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, may I have a prescription for urinary infection. I know I have to undergo tests but I want an emergency prescription that I can use till I see a doctor. Thanks for your time doctor.
I always have pain in my head at the back side, I always feel drowsy why it is so? Is there any reason.
I am 52 years old. My sugar level is well under the limit and my fasting sugar is 117. What should I do to reduce my fasting sugar levels. And is high fasting sugar level dangerous.
I am a 18 years old male. I am having acnes on my body having pus in it. They occur frequently. My sugar level is also normal. Don't know what to do.
Hi, I am 27 years old and I got half headache and before it starts my sight will get blurry (dark) and then sever pain starts.
I was suffering from NHL stage iv 2 year back now I am good and gone through chemotherapy and radiation. Now I have problem in erecting so can you suggest anything.
Asparagus Roots 4 erectile dysfunction
The white musli or dried roots of asparagus are known to be an aphrodisiac and will help in getting rid of erectile dysfunction easily.
Add 15 grams of dried roots of asparagus to a cup of milk.
Boil this milk and consume it when it is lukewarm.
Repeat this process twice a day to see satisfactory results.
I am suffering from hepatitis B. I want to know is that curable or not. If yes then how can I? How to conform whether it is chronic or not?
I am 26 years old male. I feel shortness of breath when I do heavy things. Or when climb up stairs. Or when lift heavy thing.
Diabetes is a serious disease, but if properly managed is not life threatening. Diabetes can be explained as the body’s inability to regulate insulin production. This leads to fluctuations in blood sugar levels. This disease affects every part of the body including the skin. For some people, a rash is among the first few symptoms of diabetes. Most diabetic patients suffer from a skin condition at some point or the other. Here are a few common skin ailments that affect diabetic patients.
- Bacterial infections: A weakened immune system makes diabetics more vulnerable to bacterial infections than normal. These bacterial infections can be typically seen in the form of styles on the eyelid, boils, carbuncles and nail infections. They usually make the skin around the infected area red, inflamed and painful. Most skin bacterial skin ailments can be treated with antibiotic creams and pills.
- Fungal infections: One of the most common fungal infections that diabetic patients suffer from is known as Candida albicans. This ailment is characterised by a red, itchy rash that is surrounded by small blisters. It is caused by yeast-like fungus and usually found in moist areas like the armpits or between the toes. Other fungal infections that affect diabetic patients include ringworm, jock itch, athlete’s foot and vaginal yeast infections.
- Itchy skin: Diabetics often suffer from itchiness that could be triggered by yeast infections, dry skin and poor circulation. People with poor circulation will find their calves and feet to be the itchiest part of the body, While poor circulation and yeast infections may need medical attention, dry skin can be easily treated by keeping the skin internally and externally hydrated along with the use of a mild moisturising soap.
- Vitiligo: This is a skin condition where the melanin producing cells in the skin are destroyed. This leads to a patchy appearance that can be typically seen on the hands, face and chest. Vitiligo is considered to be an autoimmune disease like diabetes and has no known cause or cure. Sunscreen is a must for diabetic patients suffering from vitiligo as the unpigmented skin has no protection from UV radiation.
- Diabetic blisters: Patients with severe diabetes may also suffer from diabetic blisters. These blisters usually occur on the extremities of the body and resemble blisters caused by burns. They are usually pain-free and heal on their own.
- Disseminated granuloma annular: This condition is characterised by a ring or arc shaped areas on the skin. They can usually be seen on the fingers and ears but may also occur in the chest and abdomen. This rash may be reddish or skin coloured. Medical treatment is not generally required for this condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an endocrinologist.